Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Geale - Mundine II a bigger fight than Mundine - Green?
Yes 17 47.22%
No 19 52.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2012, 08:47 PM   #16
AustraHungarian
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 797
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

No way at this stage. Momentum will build and it will be a big but nothing like Green v Mundine which was the Oz version of Oscar v Money!
AustraHungarian is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #17
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
PURE speculation once again from you, go sit in the corner with Mr HBO Doctor or provide some evidence
Which part are you having trouble understanding midge >>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Part of the reason Anthony Mundine finally went to the US was because his ability to sell here had fallen off so far, and regardless of Daniel Geale's world titles and the respect he is held in he hasn't got a following like Green had in 2006.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:37 PM   #18
Bognashavin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Erko
Posts: 843
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

For the average Aussie no way, but probably bigger to the actual boxing fans.
It might rate well for ppv buys, but I doubt it will get half of Mundine Green. Some of the figures thrown around in this forum for boxing PPVs are extremely optimistic.
Bognashavin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #19
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,009
vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Which part are you having trouble understanding midge >>>

Quote:
Part of the reason Anthony Mundine finally went to the US was because his ability to sell here had fallen off so far
I spell it out for you n00bie, EVIDENCE.. what you posted here is pure speculation without any EVIDENCE. Do you have any EVIDENCE or did you just dribble that sht from your ass?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #20
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I spell it out for you n00bie, EVIDENCE.. what you posted here is pure speculation without any EVIDENCE. Do you have any EVIDENCE or did you just dribble that sht from your ass?
Best you speak with your Mundine nuthugger mates so as they can confirm it for you midge
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:09 PM   #21
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,009
vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

pass the buck yet again, i knew you had nothing but sour grapes, best you go sit in the corner and reflect on the lies you have made up.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #22
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
pass the buck yet again, i knew you had nothing but sour grapes, best you go sit in the corner and reflect on the lies you have made up.
Like I said. Best you speak with your Mundine nuthugger mates so as they can confirm it for you midge
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:17 PM   #23
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 273
vCash: 500
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

Mundine v Geale.
planning for this fight would of started before Geale,won his two titles.
Mundine going to fight in America in front of 300 people.all in the planning....
Geale winning in germany,was a bigger certainy.then the sun rising.
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #24
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,009
vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Like I said. Best you speak with your Mundine nuthugger mates so as they can confirm it for you midge
Do you just repeate yourself like a parrot when you have been found out? your the one who made the claim NOT Mundine fans, so if you dont have any evidence to back up your claim perhaps you should shut the fck up and admit you dont know jack sht.

No need to do that though, just repeate yourself again or post some one liner dribble as im sure we will all get the point, i know i did a few posts back, if you had any common sense you would just post evidence but since you have none its a bit hard to do that now isnt it Spider boy
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #25
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

Seems everybody here knew Mundine's sales had fallen away in Australia but you.

Then again, you claim Danny Green is on drugs and have nothing whatsoever to support the claim. So you just aren't that bright.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #26
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,009
vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

Alot brighter than you, i provided evidence and you provide nothing but dribble.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #27
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Alot brighter than you, i provided evidence and you provide nothing but dribble.
Where's the evidence Danny Green is on drugs midge?

"Pure speculation"
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:57 AM   #28
abe01
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 354
vCash: 415
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

I think it's a bigger fight,but not as big "event" as green v mundine.the build up for choc and green was crazy
abe01 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:19 AM   #29
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

There are still so many people (especially on this forum) that are still shedding tears over the fact that Mundine beat the piss out of Danny Green. The amount of hatred shown to Choc stems from his whooping of Green. So many people it seems invested their emotions in Green only for Choc to destroy their idol. Lots of people want Geale to do what Green couldn't only they know that "the man" will break their hearts again.

The Green fight was so big as people had genuine expectations that Green would win, the Geale rematch is more a case of people wishing Geale can win but they don't really deep down believe it.

In 2006 Australia was humbled and to this day it remains humbled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
PURE speculation once again from you, go sit in the corner with Mr HBO Doctor or provide some evidence
Well said, he loves pretending to "know" things.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:20 PM   #30
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Geale - Mundine II - A Bigger Fight than Mundine - Green?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
There are still so many people (especially on this forum) that are still shedding tears over the fact that Mundine beat the piss out of Danny Green. The amount of hatred shown to Choc stems from his whooping of Green. So many people it seems invested their emotions in Green only for Choc to destroy their idol. Lots of people want Geale to do what Green couldn't only they know that "the man" will break their hearts again.

The Green fight was so big as people had genuine expectations that Green would win, the Geale rematch is more a case of people wishing Geale can win but they don't really deep down believe it.

In 2006 Australia was humbled and to this day it remains humbled.



Well said, he loves pretending to "know" things.
I love how there are no comebacks to this post.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013