Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2012, 09:58 PM   #16
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,156
vCash: 346
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

I posted the guys name who was supplying him and i also provided photos of before and after shots, i even pointed out well known tell tale signs he was on the juice but it all went over your heads and you want to hear about it again? lol

you all know Green was juicing and pretend he is all squeeky clean now? anyone with a bit of knowledge on the subject will tell you Green is a juicer. Nek Minnut you girls will be claiming that Danny doesnt force his opponents to come in at Dannyweight and is the best CW in the world and can knock out a cow with one punch hahahahaha not a farkn clue if it smacked you n00bs in the soft part of your skulls hahahahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #17
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I posted the guys name who was supplying him and i also provided photos of before and after shots, i even pointed out well known tell tale signs he was on the juice but it all went over your heads and you want to hear about it again? lol

you all know Green was juicing and pretend he is all squeeky clean now? anyone with a bit of knowledge on the subject will tell you Green is a juicer. Nek Minnut you girls will be claiming that Danny doesnt force his opponents to come in at Dannyweight and is the best CW in the world and can knock out a cow with one punch hahahahaha not a farkn clue if it smacked you n00bs in the soft part of your skulls hahahahaha
I knew you had nothing to support your claim

"Pure speculation"
 Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #18
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,156
vCash: 346
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

How do u think Armstrong was busted? do you think that a photo of him being injected was provided or could it just be that people who knew sht come forward and spoke up?

You speculated on why Mundine went to USA, dont confuse it with the evidence and information im providing about juicers, jump on another bandwagon you fony pony, your refusal to post on that thread and your baiting me on this one just points out i was correct, you really dont know jack sht, i feel sorry for you
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #19
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
How do u think Armstrong was busted? do you think that a photo of him being injected was provided or could it just be that people who knew sht come forward and spoke up?

You speculated on why Mundine went to USA, dont confuse it with the evidence and information im providing about juicers, jump on another bandwagon you fony pony
Your claim that Danny Green is on drugs is just "pure speculation" midge

You have absolutely nothing to support your claim. Zero
 Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #20
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,156
vCash: 346
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

If you say so in Mr In the know lol
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #21
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
If you say so in Mr In the know lol
Your claim that Danny Green is on drugs is just "pure speculation" midge
You just owned yourself again
 Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #22
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Pure speculation from a sad and sorry little man who thinks he is an authority on fitness and supplements and now steroids, mate if you put this knowledge into business you might be able to move out of the basement and into a real caravan!
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #23
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,156
vCash: 346
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

should someone else own me then Mr spider hahahaha if one doesnt own himself then wouldnt that mean he is a slave?

U guys think Green is all mr nice guy plays fair? he got caught cheating during the BJ flores fight by an american who had no hate for Green, yet you Green fans said it was all sorts of sht but no one was able to really explain wtf it was he was drinking, he has constantly lied his entire career, and all of a sudden when someone presents you with information Danny is a saint?

lets play this out for a bit then, can ANYONE explain to me where the soft part of the skull is exactly on a full grown man? or do i need evidence for that also? hahahaha.. the most blantant fabrication ever and it just gets a free pass from you guys yet when someone points out he is on the juice you are all arms up in the air.. please then defend his actions on soft part of the skull will you. After all Danny is a saint, he wouldnt blatantly lie or cheat in a boxing fight now would he, he wouldnt heatbutt a guy on purpose either now would he .. oh sht he already did that and lost the fight in the process when he all but had it in the palm of his hand lol ,,, morons lol..

I dont claim to be no Authority on anyting Dawsos but i sure know a sht load about this stuff than a guy like you and spider. I knew the moment Green took on a real legit CW he would get pumped and i also knew he would make BJ flores come in at Dannyweight, i knew briggs took a dive and i knew he had been riding Mundines tail coat from day 1, can you say the same? i also know the benifits of supplementation unlike your dumb ass.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #24
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Your claim that Danny Green is on drugs is just "pure speculation" midge

OWNED
 Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #25
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

TC i can guarantee i have much higher education than you , have you ever even stepped inside a university?, i mean apart from when they did studies on why exactly you are missing a chromosome. You did not know any of those above things, it was all speculation, you are a deluded moron who clings onto anything that will substantiate your wild claims. It is impossible to have a discussion with you because you continually attempt to tell people that you are right and if they disagree they are nut hugging karnts or n00bs, you know nothing about me therefore you have no basis to make claims on how much i know about a given subject.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #26
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,156
vCash: 346
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Well explain to me your reasons for why he isnt on juice then Dawsos, you are so highly educated it should be a walk in the park for you.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #27
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Well explain to me your reasons for why he isnt on juice then Dawsos, you are so highly educated it should be a walk in the park for you.
I do not have to provide any evidence as to why he is not, there is simply no evidence to support claims that he is, in this country our justice system works on the basis that you are innocent untill proven guilty, you have come out and said without basis that he is definitely on the juice and you know the guy who is providing him with it, yet he is yet to fail a drug test or show any evidence of being on the juice, all evidence points to the fact that he is not.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #28
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

"Pure speculation" on the part of the midget

He's OWNED himself yet again
 Top
Old 10-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #29
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,045
vCash: 75
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Your claim that Danny Green is on drugs is just "pure speculation" midge

OWNED
Look I am not supporting Ty as he is naming Albury known juicers being on Greens team etc. and stating Green as juicing being fact. but the question Dr Gonzo asked was how can we be sure people like Evans,Mundine and Green are not juicing? And the fact is he fought Flores late 2010 a inactive padded record fighter at a catchweight had a ruptured appendix early 2011 lost 12kg and then had 2 fights at the full CW limit. It's entirely plausible after the weight loss from his ruptured appendix op he used PED's to bulk up to CW especially when he was suspicious of Tarver yet didn't insist on tests.
Were their tests before Wlod? Will their be tests before Cameron? If Phil was still here we might get answers. I hope there is at least urine testing considering whats happened.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 11:17 PM   #30
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 867
vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Easy money TC if ya got the evidence , just need to trot up to any of the daily papers - show ya source and proof and walk away with a brick [ packer speak for a million bananas ] . Green on drugs would be the biggest story in town since the bodyline series in the 30s and you'd think by now some battlin sports journo woulda cracked this story if there was anything in it . Willing to bet me life you'll still be as broke as me at Chrissy though.
perko is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013