Old 10-15-2012, 01:37 AM   #31
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Sherrington

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
..and as for you d!ckhead...I like many others left ABF because of kunts like you who seem to be allowed to pollute the joint with your drivel..
...and I stand by my statement in my last post to you way back then that your a maggot and i'd love the opportunity to kick your head off..
..so..that's my last post to you and if you'd like to carry this on go to my inbox so we can organise to meet up and sort it out like men..
You come across as well educated and mentally stable, I like your intellectual approach, if somebody disagrees with you threaten them with phisical violence
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2012, 01:51 AM   #32
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
..mate..make that me and Capslock then..he also posed the question to you but you said not to worry about who you are..but anyway certainly doesn't bother me who you are..but if you're so well known on here..why the mystery?
..and where in my comments on Campas did i say that a win over him qualifies anyone for a world title shot?..I said he had a winning record in his recent fights..
..and I also think that he was still a pretty stern test for a bloke to test himself at a lower weight against...and the proof was in the pudding anyway as is was a great fight and Campas was in it all the way and still very dangerous dispite getting outpointed..
..but anyway..what do I know..only started followin' boxin' 5 minutes ago..
What's your point??
Crusher is online now  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 08:47 AM   #33
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
What's your point??

..sorry Daniel..I'm understanding your negitivity towards Lez now...but your thoughts are just another opinion...which you are obviously entitled too..

..maybe the difference between you and Lez is that Lez has carved out a half decent career thus far and while possessing a limited skill set has still managed to establish himself as a major drawcard in two cities through sheer determination and heart..

..and obviously he recognised that he had to lift his game to another level and improve his boxing skills..hence his heartbreaker of a decision to split with his great mate and longtime mentor Danny McGrail and hook up with Brendan Smith...

..so mate maybe it worked out for the best that your challenge to him never came off because it would seem that there was every chance you were gunna come off second best in that one...

..but good on you..you had a decent career and fought a few big names...I respect that..but that doesn't mean that your right in your opinion towards Lez..as I said earlier..your's is just a opinion...your entitled to yours and i'm entitled to mine..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 09:03 AM   #34
kingkam

^ what he said .
kingkam is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #35
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Sherrington IS A GUN.HE IS exciting to watch.I HOPE HE CAN GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #36
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

..sorry Daniel..I'm understanding your negitivity towards Lez now...but your thoughts are just another opinion...which you are obviously entitled too..

..maybe the difference between you and Lez is that Lez has carved out a half decent career thus far and while possessing a limited skill set has still managed to establish himself as a major drawcard in two cities through sheer determination and heart..

..and obviously he recognised that he had to lift his game to another level and improve his boxing skills..hence his heartbreaker of a decision to split with his great mate and longtime mentor Danny McGrail and hook up with Brendan Smith...

..so mate maybe it worked out for the best that your challenge to him never came off because it would seem that there was every chance you were gunna come off second best in that one...

..but good on you..you had a decent career and fought a few big names...I respect that..but that doesn't mean that your right in your opinion towards Lez..as I said earlier..your's is just a opinion...your entitled to yours and i'm entitled to mine..
I doubt you even really Know Sherrington or your just some retard hanger on who sniffs around the gym. Considering a bum like Mumtaz was able to easily destroy Sherrington in one round imagine what a good fighter would do to him.
MidniteProwler is online now  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 07:58 AM   #37
ecto55
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: a little sun-drenched vinyard 3 hours north by nor-west of Sydney, NSW, Australia...
vCash: 1000

Last edited by ecto55; 10-26-2012 at 08:42 PM.
ecto55 is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 08:10 AM   #38
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecto55 View Post
That's some real patronizing passive aggressive shit there at the end... i wonder if you even know how it reads. Its written like a man trying to sneak a slap in while pretending to wipe his nose.

No wonder fighters don't post on these forums under their real names (and there are quite a few). Bernard Hopkin's has been known to post on internet forums in the past and I've never heard of him posting under his real name or disclosing his identity, so I don't see why it should be manditory for a fighter or ex-fighter to do so.
He brave from behind a key board. Water off a ducks back really though. I look at what he writes and it's obvious he does not have a great feel for the sweet science!
Old 10-22-2012, 08:53 AM   #39
Nigelbro
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 2524

Quote:
No wonder fighters don't post on these forums under their real names (and there are quite a few). Bernard Hopkin's has been known to post on internet forums in the past and I've never heard of him posting under his real name or disclosing his identity, so I don't see why it should be manditory for a fighter or ex-fighter to do so.
So blokes like me don't accidentally call him a dickhead. I didn't know that about Crusher but yeah, it's handy to know. Imagine saying hey "b-hop b-shmop whoever you are. You-me-PM-car park-later" and guess who ****en turns up? Hopkins.
**** that.
Nigelbro is offline  Top
Old 10-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #40
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
That's some real patronizing passive aggressive shit there at the end... i wonder if you even know how it reads. Its written like a man trying to sneak a slap in while pretending to wipe his nose.

..so it's ok for a ex-fighter to come on here and bag a current fighter but not ok for someone to pull him up on it?
Old 10-23-2012, 12:02 AM   #41
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
He brave from behind a key board. Water off a ducks back really though. I look at what he writes and it's obvious he does not have a great feel for the sweet science!
..buddy..if you want to come on here and bag other fighters then it's open slather..your fair game too..
..sounds like you like to give it but you cant take it...
..you carry on about Sherro's chin but your hardly Jake LaMotta yourself..
Old 10-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #42
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
..buddy..if you want to come on here and bag other fighters then it's open slather..your fair game too..
..sounds like you like to give it but you cant take it...
..you carry on about Sherro's chin but your hardly Jake LaMotta yourself..
Look **** wit. I was relaying what I observed. Did I mention les's chin? You the one who has gone off on rant after rant. I've fought pro have you. Some people on here ask my opinion so I give it. I don't rate les so I think it best you just get over it. You can bag me all you want it won't change my opinion also it won't stop me expressing it either.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #43
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Look **** wit. I was relaying what I observed. Did I mention les's chin? You the one who has gone off on rant after rant. I've fought pro have you. Some people on here ask my opinion so I give it. I don't rate les so I think it best you just get over it. You can bag me all you want it won't change my opinion also it won't stop me expressing it either.

...go **** your boot kunt...****en oath you had a go at his chin when you said he should stay away from punchers..your obviously dirty on him because he's kickin' on with his career and won the fights he had to where you lost yours..

..and since when does one have to have fought pro to have a opinion on the sport..it's a ****en forum ya clown..

Old 10-23-2012, 12:46 AM   #44
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
...go **** your boot kunt...****en oath you had a go at his chin when you said he should stay away from punchers..your obviously dirty on him because he's kickin' on with his career and won the fights he had to where you lost yours..

..and since when does one have to have fought pro to have a opinion on the sport..it's a ****en forum ya clown..

Wish les all the best.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:48 AM   #45
ecto55
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Location: a little sun-drenched vinyard 3 hours north by nor-west of Sydney, NSW, Australia...
vCash: 1000

Last edited by ecto55; 10-26-2012 at 08:43 PM.
ecto55 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum