Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 11:17 PM   #31
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Look I am not supporting Ty as he is naming Albury known juicers being on Greens team etc. and stating Green as juicing being fact. but the question Dr Gonzo asked was how can we be sure people like Evans,Mundine and Green are not juicing? And the fact is he fought Flores late 2010 a inactive padded record fighter at a catchweight had a ruptured appendix early 2011 lost 12kg and then had 2 fights at the full CW limit. It's entirely plausible after the weight loss from his ruptured appendix op he used PED's to bulk up to CW especially when he was suspicious of Tarver yet didn't insist on tests.
Were their tests before Wlod? Will their be tests before Cameron? If Phil was still here we might get answers. I hope there is at least urine testing considering whats happened.
The simple answer to that question is no, we can't be sure, everything is pure speculation, but tc runs like a bull at a gate stating that he knows for a fact green is juicing then he brings up all his go to cards like soft part of the skull etc it's just ****ing boring and repetitive. It is entirely plausible that he used some kind of help to get him up to the limit, but he has not failed any tests, and you would think they would have testing after the wlod fights , and now before and after the cameron fight after the tarver debacle. The situation with ped's is extremely difficult to gauge as some things that were legal a year ago, are illegal now and so on.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #32
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by perko View Post
Easy money TC if ya got the evidence , just need to trot up to any of the daily papers - show ya source and proof and walk away with a brick [ packer speak for a million bananas ] . Green on drugs would be the biggest story in town since the bodyline series in the 30s and you'd think by now some battlin sports journo woulda cracked this story if there was anything in it . Willing to bet me life you'll still be as broke as me at Chrissy though.
This. After what you have posted here there should be nothing holding you back from supplying a pretty big newspaper with a pretty big story.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 12:16 AM   #33
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

now i remember why i dont bother making threads in here
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #34
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by perko View Post
Easy money TC if ya got the evidence , just need to trot up to any of the daily papers - show ya source and proof and walk away with a brick [ packer speak for a million bananas ] . Green on drugs would be the biggest story in town since the bodyline series in the 30s and you'd think by now some battlin sports journo woulda cracked this story if there was anything in it . Willing to bet me life you'll still be as broke as me at Chrissy though.
The problem with that is the same problem with Armstrong, it will eventually come out but it has to be a collective exposure, one person just cant expose this guy on his own. Greens history tells us one thing, he is NOT an honest person and he has NOT been drug tested on every world title fight which alone should raise alot of eyebrows, i thought ALL WT fights had compulsury testing but i guess when its Danny Green and the IBO he is immune to such a thing, its why they let him get away with the sports bottle incident, claiming it was Gateraid when there is no farkn Gateraid that looks thick and syrp looking like he was drinking. He also wanted water straight after drinking it, i know when i buy gateraid i always get a bottle of water to wash it down

I have no intrest in going to the media about what i know, all one need to do is put the peices together and one will soon realise he is on something, u cant put on muscle for the duration of time he has put it on, not to mention when you come off the sht you loose a tone of weight which is pretty much what he has done, the roids didnt work for him, he looked to bloated and bulked up so he stopped it and now looks like he was when he 1st hit CW. Danny Green couldnt lye in bed straight if he tried so its not out of this world to conclude he juiced up.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #35
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
told u guys a while ago now Green was juicing, i even know who the guy is thats supplying him as he comes from Albury and was a known Juicer around town, he was bought into Greens training camp for one reason, to get him on the juice.
So it's gone from "Green IS using drugs and you know who supplies them" - see above.

To "It's not out of this world to conclude he juiced up" - see below:

Quote:
Danny Green couldnt lye in bed straight if he tried so its not out of this world to conclude he juiced up.
Not surprised at your about face when you have nothing but "pure speculation"
Old 10-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #36
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

ahhh what a u turn by old mate, it's not that hard to figure out but it has to be collective, going by your logic there must be thousands of people out there who think he is on the gear, why don't you start some kind of action group and drum up some exposure? or are you the only one who can see the truth and everybody else is just deluded nut hugging karnts.

Gonzo, at the moment we just have to trust the system and hope that it flushes out enough guys to scare others away from using it, cycling seems to be the worst for it but there have been some pretty shocking failures in other sports as of late, im surprised that chinese girl who killed everybody in the swimming in the olympics hasn't yet been done, but maybe she is perfectly clean.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 01:00 AM   #37
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
now i remember why i dont bother making threads in here
Sorry used Green as a possibility. But fact is Tarver got caught next fight in U.S. Martin Vinnicombe a Aus cyclist was busted ages ago so Cadel could be. Mundine can hardly bruise a grape these days TKOing aging journeyman and lowly ranked contenders only so I doubt he is.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 01:08 AM   #38
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

I always chuckle to myself when an Aussie like Cadel Evans wins something like the Tour De France and there is no mention of the possibility of drug taking by Australians but when someone from another country wins then they are juicing. Of course there has to be some possibility that his team and/or him were using PED's. I don't know if he was/is but you would have to be very naive to not even consider it possible.

Ty can you please put up the evidence and before/after photos of Greeny juicing so I can give an unbiased evaluation of the evidence.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #39
The Spider

vCash:

"evidence"
Old 10-23-2012, 01:11 AM   #40
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
So it's gone from "Green IS using drugs and you know who supplies them" - see above.

To "It's not out of this world to conclude he juiced up" - see below:

Not surprised at your about face when you have nothing but "pure speculation"
Pretty ass hurt over the comment i made to you about Mundines PPV numbers i see, take 5 and just relax Mr Spider Boy, you speculated and thats pretty clear. Myself on the other hand have 1st hand information regarding his juicing and i really cant say much more than ive already stated. You choose to do what you wish with that information, im not asking you to belive me, what i did put out there is that its not out of this world for people like you to conclude he is juicing given his history and the information that has thus far been provided but like pulling a horse to water, i cant make it drink and as thick as you are, you chose to do what u will with the info provided and make up your own conclusion.

I watched the armstrong doco the other night and whilst nothing was proven against him the evidence was overwhelming, alot of people know Green is on the juice just like alot of people know Briggs took the dive but its upto said people to speak up or cover it up.

its like a bank robber, if he has been busted robbing a bank and then does his time, comes out and a bank is robbed on the same day the same time as he was seen in said bank, its easy to asume he robbed the bank. Green has a history of cheating and telling lies , put the puzzle together and work it out for yourself, im not drawing you any pictures
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 01:14 AM   #41
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Ty can you please put up the evidence and before/after photos of Greeny juicing so I can give an unbiased evaluation of the evidence.
I will have to dig them up again, someone touched on the dramatic weight gain already, i posted the info a while ago on ESB when it looked pretty obvise he was taking something, it may have been after the BJ Flores fight when he was busted sipping on what he claimed was gateraid, to which no one todate has an explination for, gateraid doesnt look thick and like a syrip as does the sht he was consuming. It also picked him up during the fight, he was fading then they gave him to drink and he was back in action. Even BJ commented on it. If you search ESB forums u should find the post. I really dont want to comment on it much further as im likely to get a few phone calls, will prob get one already for saying what ive said.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 01:37 AM   #42
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I will have to dig them up again, someone touched on the dramatic weight gain already, i posted the info a while ago on ESB when it looked pretty obvise he was taking something, it may have been after the BJ Flores fight when he was busted sipping on what he claimed was gateraid, to which no one todate has an explination for, gateraid doesnt look thick and like a syrip as does the sht he was consuming. It also picked him up during the fight, he was fading then they gave him to drink and he was back in action. Even BJ commented on it. If you search ESB forums u should find the post. I really dont want to comment on it much further as im likely to get a few phone calls, will prob get one already for saying what ive said.
Ty maybe Greeny was drinking Golden Syrup from an old Gatorade bottle inbetween rds ?

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if Greeny was cheating because he has a history of devious activity in boxing with the Briggs fiasco, threatening to sue boxing nsw, cheating catchweights etc etc. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Make sure you get that evidence up sometime tonight so it can be investigated by the forum.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:44 AM   #43
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

yeah tc put up this conclusive evidence so we can hang him up and burn him once and for all, i love your analogies by the way, you continually hit the nail on the head.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 01:51 AM   #44
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
yeah tc put up this conclusive evidence so we can hang him up and burn him once and for all, i love your analogies by the way, you continually hit the nail on the head.
Mate as a staunch Greeny supporter how can you defend him drinking golden syrup from an old gatorade bottle inbetween rds ?
Old 10-23-2012, 01:55 AM   #45
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

TY in front of this lot your RANK would be professor..
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum