Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 01:55 AM   #46
The Spider

vCash:
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
told u guys a while ago now Green was juicing, i even know who the guy is thats supplying him as he comes from Albury and was a known Juicer around town, he was bought into Greens training camp for one reason, to get him on the juice.
Pure speculation midge

Pure speculation
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 01:57 AM   #47
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Mate as a staunch Greeny supporter how can you defend him drinking golden syrup from an old gatorade bottle inbetween rds ?
i applaud him for doing it, have you ever tried to drink golden syrup? let alone whilst fighting, it only adds more prestige to his victory over bj flores. Team pretty boy you are in no position to call anybody proffessor, you are a mere child who keeps accidentally hitting the capslock button and has no idea where to place a full stop.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:05 AM   #48
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
i applaud him for doing it, have you ever tried to drink golden syrup? let alone whilst fighting, it only adds more prestige to his victory over bj flores. Team pretty boy you are in no position to call anybody proffessor, you are a mere child who keeps accidentally hitting the capslock button and has no idea where to place a full stop.
buddy this is boxing.i have yards on you.
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:07 AM   #49
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by team prettyboy View Post
You don't know who i am, and im not your buddy, and this is not boxing, it is boxing discussion, discussion involves people being able to understand what you are saying, and we use the metric system , so it would be more appropriate to say you have metres on me, which you don't.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:11 AM   #50
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
You don't have yards on anything because you are a lying little 15 year old spastic who makes up rubbish you can't back up now **** off back to your ghetto.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:17 AM   #51
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
and thus u prove its pointless trying to debate this subject with you
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:20 AM   #52
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
You don't know who i am, and im not your buddy, and this is not boxing, it is boxing discussion, discussion involves people being able to understand what you are saying, and we use the metric system , so it would be more appropriate to say you have metres on me, which you don't.
Go back to your books.in this game you can't get a late start.

your academic position,is useless here.THIS IS BOXING
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #53
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
and thus u prove its pointless trying to debate this subject with you
i have addressed gonzo's original point in the thread many times, you are the one who keeps coming through with unsubstantiated accusations and heresay and getting annoyed when people refuse to believe your tripe.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #54
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDJiAbC9GLY[/ame]
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:23 AM   #55
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by team prettyboy View Post
Go back to your books.in this game you can't get a late start.

your academic position,is useless here.THIS IS BOXING
Again, this is boxing discussion, given your self obsession one would think you would pride yourself on making a good impression of yourself to others, this does not seem to be the case. Have you never heard the saying the pen is mightier than the sword? and i think i may be a little out of your weight class small fry.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:30 AM   #56
abe01
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 415

Imagine being one of the clean riders over the last 10years,those guys will never really know how good they really were.
abe01 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 02:31 AM   #57
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
i used to love that movie, MUD DOGS!
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:15 AM   #58
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
i have addressed gonzo's original point in the thread many times, you are the one who keeps coming through with unsubstantiated accusations and heresay and getting annoyed when people refuse to believe your tripe.
u cant even keep up with the dribble your posting.

It wasnt Gonzos point i was refering to numb nuts, it was Francis in regards to Danny drinken the golden syrup. which you addressed as the following

Quote:
applaud him for doing it, have you ever tried to drink golden syrup? let alone whilst fighting, it only adds more prestige to his victory over bj flores.
you think its a joke then good for you i know you cant debate this one as much as you would like, similar to debating soft part of the skull, ur kinda screwed on this one weather you admit it or not
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:29 AM   #59
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
u cant even keep up with the dribble your posting.

It wasnt Gonzos point i was refering to numb nuts, it was Francis in regards to Danny drinken the golden syrup. which you addressed as the following

you think its a joke then good for you i know you cant debate this one as much as you would like, similar to debating soft part of the skull, ur kinda screwed on this one weather you admit it or not
no but i was referring to the fact you said it is pointless debating with me, to which i countered that i had addressed the thread topic several times and it is in fact you who hijacks threads with your green agenda. I think anything that you say is a joke, you have about as much credibility as hitler at a barmitzvah. Oh how is the weather today brainiac? learn to spell you uneducated bogan. If there was anything to the whole mysterious liquid thing it would have been investigated, god knows there were lots of enquiries about it at the time, nothing ever came of it, yet you still bring it up as hard evidence that he is on steroids? get a life.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:29 AM   #60
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:

You sound like a total tosser. Facts are both Ty and Prettyboy box/have boxed so know infinitely more than you about boxing.
20a87 is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum