Boxing News 24 Forum
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 03:37 AM   #16
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 842
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
GGG is on another level
Based on what? That's the thing you GGG **** jockeys can never answer. He knocked out Proska. LOLOLOL. Who else? The guy has got power, thats it. His defence is crap, his handspeed is average, his work rate is poor and his footwork is above average. Plus he struggles with guys who set a fast pace during the fight i.e Ouma fight so what do you think Geale will do?

Your trying to say GGG is on a whole other level compared to Martinez who some consider to be nearly on par with Floyd Mayweather Jr? That shows you haven't got a clue about boxing. And don't even try and say he beat a couple of current pros during his time as a amateur because the amateurs is like a fencing match, with two people trying to score points, whereas professionals is a whole other level in terms of intensity and skill and is whole new ball game (Speaking from experience)

I'm a Geale fan, but realistically, he has got very little chance against Martinez unless he is declining big time. Nothing wrong with supporting a fighter, but when you go making absurd statements like "GGG is on another level" compared to fighters who have proven themselves, then expect someone to have a go at you.

And no, I'm not an alt so nice try at deflecting from your ridiculous posts.
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 03:49 AM   #17
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Based on what? That's the thing you GGG **** jockeys can never answer. He knocked out Proska. LOLOLOL. Who else? The guy has got power, thats it. His defence is crap, his handspeed is average, his work rate is poor and his footwork is above average. Plus he struggles with guys who set a fast pace during the fight i.e Ouma fight so what do you think Geale will do?

Your trying to say GGG is on a whole other level compared to Martinez who some consider to be nearly on par with Floyd Mayweather Jr? That shows you haven't got a clue about boxing. And don't even try and say he beat a couple of current pros during his time as a amateur because the amateurs is like a fencing match, with two people trying to score points, whereas professionals is a whole other level in terms of intensity and skill and is whole new ball game (Speaking from experience)

I'm a Geale fan, but realistically, he has got very little chance against Martinez unless he is declining big time. Nothing wrong with supporting a fighter, but when you go making absurd statements like "GGG is on another level" compared to fighters who have proven themselves, then expect someone to have a go at you.

And no, I'm not an alt so nice try at deflecting from your ridiculous posts.
from what i have seen of ggg, he looks to be the real deal, i think he definitely is getting overrated by mr doctor but is that any different to some of the guys overrating geale on here? If they ever fight i personally would give the edge to GGG but if it went the distance geale would have the upper hand with his relentless punching. Just my two cents.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:02 AM   #18
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 842
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
kassim ouma >Roman Karmazin
Grzegorz Proksa > Sebastian Sylvester
Nilson Tapia ( had a close fight with Austin Trout) > Eromosele Albert
Lajuan Simon > Osumanu Adama
japanese guy < felix sturm
nothing to write home about
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you truly don't know anything about boxing do you? Lets see:
Roman Karmazan> Kassim Ouma seeing as RK BEAT Ouma you ****ing nuffy and was ranked higher
Osumanu Adama>Lajuan Simon (#15 vs #60 lol good one ****wit)
Sylvester>Proska (LOL Sylvester only lost due to a bad cut over his eye not to mention he is a former world champion, fought better opposition and ranked 6th by The Ring when Geale fought him compared to GGG fighting a 10th ranked Proska)
Eromosele Albert>Nilson Tapia (#49 at the time of versing Geale vs #73)

Say what you want about Sturm but besides Martinez, he had the best resume in the top 10 and had held the WBO and WBA (Super) Middleweight titles and was ranked 1 (Martinez was champion) by the Ring and his last 4 opponents were all ranked in the top 10 by the Ring, 1 in the top 3.


So congratulations on showing your lack of boxing knowledge AGAIN, as well as that you are one of the stupidest human beings I have encountered.
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:06 AM   #19
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 842
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
from what i have seen of ggg, he looks to be the real deal, i think he definitely is getting overrated by mr doctor but is that any different to some of the guys overrating geale on here? If they ever fight i personally would give the edge to GGG but if it went the distance geale would have the upper hand with his relentless punching. Just my two cents.
Fair enough but that still does not answer the question: Besides power, what does GGG have that gives him an overall advantage in a fight against Geale??
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:08 AM   #20
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Fair enough but that still does not answer the question: Besides power, what does GGG have that gives him an overall advantage in a fight against Geale??
Patience, he waits for his opponent to make a mistake, he also is very good at moving his head to slip punches, and he uses his footwork very well to cut off the ring and crowd the opponent, which i think would be detrimental to geales chances of victory.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:21 AM   #21
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,364
vCash: 300
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Fair enough but that still does not answer the question: Besides power, what does GGG have that gives him an overall advantage in a fight against Geale??
The guy is a boxers boxer...the boxers at big bear training have stated that it's a full house when he spars...the guy has crazy footwork and cuts of the ring with his head...he is freakish,geale want no part of him,no one does...how long have u been following boxing for?
mrdoctor is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:52 AM   #22
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,319
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

As Golovkin ranked number 3 at Middleweight,you would hope they eventually get a fight made between number 2 Geale and Number 1 Martinez,if Golovkin is Hyped like a few are saying surely being the 3rd best at his weight entitles him to a crack at number 1 and 2 quite a few at Middleweight seem to want nothing to do with Gennady,surprising for a fighter a few say is a Hype job.!!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:58 AM   #23
Rooboys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 315
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Fair enough but that still does not answer the question: Besides power, what does GGG have that gives him an overall advantage in a fight against Geale??
ggg has great power and one of the best chins in boxing. ggg will realise very early on that geale cant hurt him. would be a great fight. geale would certainly have his hands full.
Rooboys is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:06 AM   #24
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,958
vCash: 75
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

This cunt is the biggest hype job since jeff lacy
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:16 AM   #25
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 842
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

The guy has vsed crap opposition so of course he going to look good against them. Which boxers have said its a full house, because I sure as hell haven't read any boxer saying that.

Your basing the notion that he is freakish and on a whole other level compared to Geale and Martinez because he KO'ed novice fighters??
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:24 AM   #26
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,364
vCash: 300
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

dude those novice fighters all went to ED with either brain bleeds or broken ribs.watch his fights on youtube and its clear that he has inflicted massive pain...it seems like your in denial...im not trying to rub u up..
mrdoctor is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:25 AM   #27
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 842
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
ggg has great power and one of the best chins in boxing. ggg will realise very early on that geale cant hurt him. would be a great fight. geale would certainly have his hands full.
No doubt he has great power, however you don't know he has a great chin as it has never been tested. Unless he catches Geale early, GGG will not be able to match Geales intensity or stamina and will lose via decision. It's sad that Geale doesn't have much power because if he did, he would've been laughing at Sturm during their fight.
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:30 AM   #28
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,319
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

F*ck me Proska would push Geale and destroy Mundine,Proska was demolished in about 5 rounds against Golovkin,dont forget Sylvester went the distance with geale in a close fought fight and Sylvester was knocked out by Proska in 3 rounds,a few fans out there under rate Golovkin,but I can assure you those in the Middleweight division rate Him very very Highly.!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:33 AM   #29
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 842
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
dude those novice fighters all went to ED with either brain bleeds or broken ribs.watch his fights on youtube and its clear that he has inflicted massive pain...it seems like your in denial...im not trying to rub u up..
.

Brain bleeds and broken ribs? You are making up shit AGAIN. Broken noses and jaws, yes I can confirm that from a number of his fights, but I can give a very large list of fighters who have done the same. E.g Geale put Karmazan in hospital.

Not in denial mate, being realistic and working with whats in front of me whereas you have done nothing but make ridiculously stupid statements like "GGG is on another level" to the likes of Martinez and Geale based on rubbish. You are pretty much saying GGG is up there with the likes of Mayweather and Pacman seeing as they are not far ahead of Martinez in a number of ways and all this based on the fact that he knocked out a bunch of novices.

Wake up mate and BTW I've been a follow of boxing close to 14 years now.
kas117 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:43 AM   #30
Bwgcolman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 317
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Fair enough but that still does not answer the question: Besides power, what does GGG have that gives him an overall advantage in a fight against Geale??
He has an amateur victory over Geale, he also has graet anticipation, ringcraft and an ability to walk his opponents onto his punches.

Don't get me wrong I think Geale can definently win this fight, but with the exception of Martinez it would be the hardest fight in the division.
Bwgcolman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015