Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 05:44 AM   #31
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

there does not seem to be much middle ground with GGG, people either seem to be over rating him or under rateing him, he is the 3rd best middleweight in the world imo with potential to be the best, and when he fights martinex or geale or even chavez jr we will see what he has.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 05:46 AM   #32
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
there does not seem to be much middle ground with GGG, people either seem to be over rating him or under rateing him, he is the 3rd best middleweight in the world imo with potential to be the best, and when he fights martinex or geale or even chavez jr we will see what he has.
Have to agree Mate,But "When" is the Big Question.!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:48 AM   #33
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
F*ck me Proska would push Geale and destroy Mundine,Proska was demolished in about 5 rounds against Golovkin,dont forget Sylvester went the distance with geale in a close fought fight and Sylvester was knocked out by Proska in 3 rounds,a few fans out there under rate Golovkin,but I can assure you those in the Middleweight division rate Him very very Highly.!!!!
Proska fights like an octopus on acid with no defence and I predicted a GGG Ko the moment I re-watched the SS v Proska fight. He didn't knock out SS, the fight was stopped due to a nasty cut over SS right eye.

There was nothing close about the SS v Geale fight and your reply shows that you clearly didn't watch the fight. BTW no one is underrating him, it's that sensible people are rating him based on his achievements and resume, which right now is not much, as opposed to the likes mrdoctor who have an orgasm over the 20 KO's of 24 wins on GGG yet fail to actually look at who he koed.

Please, no one in the top 10 division besides Sturm and N'dam knew **** all about him till he fought Proska, so be a bit realistic.
kas117 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:55 AM   #34
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Proska fights like an octopus on acid with no defence and I predicted a GGG Ko the moment I re-watched the SS v Proska fight. He didn't knock out SS, the fight was stopped due to a nasty cut over SS right eye.

There was nothing close about the SS v Geale fight and your reply shows that you clearly didn't watch the fight. BTW no one is underrating him, it's that sensible people are rating him based on his achievements and resume, which right now is not much, as opposed to the likes mrdoctor who have an orgasm over the 20 KO's of 24 wins on GGG yet fail to actually look at who he koed.

Please, no one in the top 10 division besides Sturm and N'dam knew **** all about him till he fought Proska, so be a bit realistic.
Going on Your assumption of Golovkin,both Geale,Martinez should be keen as hell to fight gennady and being the Number 3 Middleweight it should happen as we all hope it will,when it does I think you could be Eating Crow my friend.!!!! thats if they dont refuse to fight Him.!!!

And hears the Footage of the Proska V Sylvester fight it ended after 3 Rounds but Proska was taking Him apart easily.!!!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRtaCbWobyE[/ame]

Last edited by fistsof steel; 10-23-2012 at 06:11 AM.
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:11 AM   #35
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Going on Your assumption of Golovkin,both Geale,Martinez should be keen as hell to fight Golovkin and being the Number 3 Middleweight it should happen as we all hope it will,when it does I think you could be Eating Crow my friend.!!!! thats if they dont refuse to fight Him.!!!
Why would they be keen to fight him? He holds no major belts, brings no money or reward to the table, and is relatively unknown and would not do much to seal either Geale's or Martinez's legacy. I'll be happy if they do fight, and if by some chance GGG wins, i'll be the first to congratulate him, but don't go making ridiculous assumptions based on rubbish.
kas117 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:18 AM   #36
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,280
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Did you watch the Proska V Sylvester Video on my last post.!!!Do you Still think Sylvester was unlucky.!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:49 AM   #37
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Sylvester was coming of a world title loss and was seriously considering retirement and according to many, shot. And where did I say he was unlucky?!? Your words mate, not mine. Lol Proksa lost to Kerry Hope, what does that tell you???
kas117 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:16 AM   #38
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Sylvester was coming of a world title loss and was seriously considering retirement and according to many, shot. And where did I say he was unlucky?!? Your words mate, not mine. Lol Proksa lost to Kerry Hope, what does that tell you???
It tells me Kerry Hope is a very underestimated fighter who found his level and won the European title , BTW What's your record in European title fights ?
, Commonwealth , National or even state title titles to be laughing out loud at the likes of Hopey ?

Last edited by JOSEY WALES; 10-23-2012 at 07:31 AM.
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:55 AM   #39
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,944
vCash: 300
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
No doubt he has great power, however you don't know he has a great chin as it has never been tested. Unless he catches Geale early, GGG will not be able to match Geales intensity or stamina and will lose via decision. It's sad that Geale doesn't have much power because if he did, he would've been laughing at Sturm during their fight.
fck me kaz the guys had 400 fights and has never touched the canvas..
his full granite...
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:04 AM   #40
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

It's amateurs you ****ing idiot!! With HEAD GEAR! Wake up you ****ing moron! FFS you clearly don't have a clue what you are talking about.
kas117 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:06 AM   #41
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,944
vCash: 300
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
there does not seem to be much middle ground with GGG, people either seem to be over rating him or under rateing him, he is the 3rd best middleweight in the world imo with potential to be the best, and when he fights martinex or geale or even chavez jr we will see what he has.
totally agree,u either think his god or u think his hype...ill tell u what got me....in the ams when guys where attempting to put flurrys on him he just backed them up...dirrell and bute were gobsmaked on his power.
the proska fight just sealed the deal for me...he wasnt even blowing after the kd...the guy is defenitly group 1 for me..fighters are avoiding him like black caviar and frankel...!kt was in the same leauge...oscar tito mosley and numerous others just skipped the jw division...they new what they saw and played possum..
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:08 AM   #42
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,944
vCash: 300
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
It's amateurs you ****ing idiot!! With HEAD GEAR! Wake up you ****ing moron! FFS you clearly don't have a clue what you are talking about.
he was knocking down guys in the ams...wake up...!
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #43
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
It tells me Kerry Hope is a very underestimated fighter who found his level and won the European title , BTW What's your record in European title fights ?
, Commonwealth , National or even state title titles to be laughing out loud at the likes of Hopey ?
****ing hypocrite. Whats your record in world title fights to call someone like Daniel Geale overrated like you did in the other thread?Your just another butthurt pom that is mad because an Australian did what your boys Macklin, Murray and Barker couldn't do and that is win a world title.

Hope's record also tells me he has lost to novices like Taz Jones and Matthew Hall and has **** all power in his hands judging from the fact he has 1 ko out of 17 wins and has therefore led me to conclude that he is another shit boxer from the UK and got a gift or fluke over Proksa.

You don't like the truth? Then **** off.
kas117 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #44
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
he was knocking down guys in the ams...wake up...!
FFS you truly are a moron who clearly hasn't got a clue. Are you on drugs or something?? How does that indicate he has a "granite" chin you ****ing fool?? I know he has power you ****ing twit but how can you say he has a great chin based on his time in the amateurs when he is wearing head gear that provides pretty good protection for his damn chin!!! His chin has never been tested in the pro's because he has fought a bunch of novices with the occasional journeyman.

And now you are comparing him to KT. You truly are a disgrace to boxing with your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Ty, if you are reading this, I apologise for doubting you when you said this dope, mrdoctor, was a ****ing spastic who DKSAB. You were clearly right.
kas117 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:52 AM   #45
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
****ing hypocrite. Whats your record in world title fights to call someone like Daniel Geale overrated like you did in the other thread?Your just another butthurt pom that is mad because an Australian did what your boys Macklin, Murray and Barker couldn't do and that is win a world title.

Hope's record also tells me he has lost to novices like Taz Jones and Matthew Hall and has **** all power in his hands judging from the fact he has 1 ko out of 17 wins and has therefore led me to conclude that he is another shit boxer from the UK and got a gift or fluke over Proksa.

You don't like the truth? Then **** off.
TRUTH ? lets talk truthfully then , Having an opinion that a fighter is a "tad overhyped" is a total different ball game to "LOL " at a former European champions ability wouldn't you agree ? Lets split the fights of Kerrys you have quickly looked up on boxrec for a minute , V Taz yea a bad cut from a clash of heads did end that one early but Kerry would have prevailed had it not happend from my seat , now moving onto the then 17-1-0 NOVICE Matty Hall , what a brilliant fight that was don't you agree ? Kerry was well in it until the 8th after getting involved in the wrong type of fight v the banger , Now we fast forward to the Proska who he beat the first time but lost to the second time around after getting tagged in the first round ( something he really didnt recover from ) YES he did over stretch himself in their first fight and won but i for one would love to have fought and held a trinket and be "LoL'd at by the likes of you for ever more than be the 0-0-0 (Pro fight fighter that i am ) . Interestingly enough Hopey is fighting Barker soon ( Try boxrec again for futher info mate ) that should be a decent affair imo and not the one sided toasting you would probably expect from an in your opinion "shit fighter" , as for Butt hurt ? No mate i never get Butt hurt after reading stuff typed by vastly more experienced posters like yourself ( after all what with you having watched boxing for a whole 14 years , how could i ever compete against that ) ? Best regards and all that champ . Josey
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013