Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 06:12 AM   #76
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Francis ill dig them up.

Dawsosj, the video is relevant as it PROVES beyond doubt that Danny Green is a liar and not the honest role model he makes out to be. The doctor was not unregisterd he was the fight doctor and the bag wasnt tamperd with, as for the bag, how do you know Danny didnt tamper with the bag in order to avoid having the test? BJ Flores cant do sht to follow up nothing as the IBO is a boys club, they would have just ignored him as they ignored NSW's move to not sanction the Briggs fight, all they give a rats ass about is SANCTION FEES.

Ive already addressed why i am not going to the media , it will be a collective response that will expose him if he ever is to be exposed.

Tell me this, what Gateraid looks like the sht he was drinking? none that i know of and Gateraid was the only drink that was approved. it also didnt come from the orignal bottle, the label had been removed so how can the authorities be sure its been open from a bottle that hasnt been tamperd with? clearly the removal of the label indicates it has infact been tamperd with, the other red bottle he drank from didnt have the label removed, and ill ask u this again, WTF gateraid is that thick ?
It is not relevant at all and only serves to prove you are a fanatical sociopath. That does not explain why you don't try to expose him, the real reason is because you have no substantiated evidence and would be shot down in flames, have you ever had the gatorade that you make yourself from the powder? it is a lot thicker than regular gatorade, or perhaps it was frozen originally and was in between the frozen and liquid stage? there are numerous possibilities. And he supplied a clean test to a registered doctor after the lucas fight after that little debacle, so no point bringing that up
dawsosj is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 06:21 AM   #77
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
It is not relevant at all and only serves to prove you are a fanatical sociopath. That does not explain why you don't try to expose him, the real reason is because you have no substantiated evidence and would be shot down in flames, have you ever had the gatorade that you make yourself from the powder? it is a lot thicker than regular gatorade, or perhaps it was frozen originally and was in between the frozen and liquid stage? there are numerous possibilities. And he supplied a clean test to a registered doctor after the lucas fight after that little debacle, so no point bringing that up
if he supplied a clean test the next day why wasnt it on his Fight DVD champ?

Most people who watched the footage of him drinking the Syrup conclude he was cheating, it wasnt frozen, it wasnt powder Gateraid. The bottles are not supposed to be tamperd with in ANY WAY..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

As you see, here is the Orignal Bottle, this is the real stuff

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Then its switched for the GO GO Juice that picks him up. Its not the same colour as the fluid above and is alot thicker.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Now he is drinking legit poweraid.

There is to be no pre mixing of drinks via powder, its all to be from un-open sealed bottles and only bottles/drinks that have been pre-approved. Dont take a rocket scientist to work out what they have done. And i wasnt the first person to jump on this so you cant claim im being bias and just hating on Danny now. It was in the general forum and most posters concluded he was infact cheating.

If i wanted to expose Danny i could easly make a doco consisting of all his lies and fckups, would pretty much expose him for the dirtbag he really is but i have no desire to do such a thing, im happy enough just to talk about it on a boxing forum as are others but thanks for the idea, ill put it on the shelf for a rainy day and if i want to cash in ill go make that doco, im sure MANY of fans would purchase it
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 06:48 AM   #78
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer555 View Post
danny green is a shit boxer, the only 2 ''real'' boxers to come out of aus are kostya & vic they have been there done that.

danny boy , mundine boy , billy the silly kid , gayele , etc all bums.
thats a stupid thing to say, green represented aus at the olympics and knocked down the eventual gold medallist alexand lebziak, mundine showed that he can be an excellent boxer, but never made it for whatever reasons, dib is still unproven imo, geale is an excellent boxer, as for the only two real boxers , they are not even from australia .

As for you TC, if this world were based on assumptions then we would all be in a lot of trouble, provide me with some tests, or conclusive evidence from proffessionals that he is a drug cheat. Untill then, you are just another forum poster with an opinion like everybody else.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 07:20 AM   #79
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Ty is making some very compelling arguments here that even the staunchest of Greeny supporters will find hard to defend. Team Greens secrets are getting unraveled here tonight.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 07:25 AM   #80
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
should someone else own me then Mr spider hahahaha if one doesnt own himself then wouldnt that mean he is a slave?

U guys think Green is all mr nice guy plays fair? he got caught cheating during the BJ flores fight by an american who had no hate for Green, yet you Green fans said it was all sorts of sht but no one was able to really explain wtf it was he was drinking, he has constantly lied his entire career, and all of a sudden when someone presents you with information Danny is a saint?

lets play this out for a bit then, can ANYONE explain to me where the soft part of the skull is exactly on a full grown man? or do i need evidence for that also? hahahaha.. the most blantant fabrication ever and it just gets a free pass from you guys yet when someone points out he is on the juice you are all arms up in the air.. please then defend his actions on soft part of the skull will you. After all Danny is a saint, he wouldnt blatantly lie or cheat in a boxing fight now would he, he wouldnt heatbutt a guy on purpose either now would he .. oh sht he already did that and lost the fight in the process when he all but had it in the palm of his hand lol ,,, morons lol..

I dont claim to be no Authority on anyting Dawsos but i sure know a sht load about this stuff than a guy like you and spider. I knew the moment Green took on a real legit CW he would get pumped and i also knew he would make BJ flores come in at Dannyweight, i knew briggs took a dive and i knew he had been riding Mundines tail coat from day 1, can you say the same? i also know the benifits of supplementation unlike your dumb ass.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 07:28 AM   #81
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Ty is making some very compelling arguments here that even the staunchest of Greeny supporters will find hard to defend. Team Greens secrets are getting unraveled here tonight.
Not particularly, with Ty it's like banging your head against a brick wall, he refuses to acknowledge anybody elses point of view, i have given up trying to argue with him, i am content in my beliefs and will carry on as im sure he will.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 07:37 AM   #82
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer555 View Post
Yes the 2 boxers are not from aus correct.

however.......aus does not have any boxers they are all a laughing stock have been and will be, aus needs to stick to nrl,cricket,netball,lawn balls.

Mundine never made it because he is so shit and got KTFO and went ZzzZz IN THE ring.

Green is a druggy, never been a big name boxer just there to box and collect that little cheque then fight mundine and get the aussies to go crazy because 2 shit boxers are going against each other

Billy dib , is not aussie just like you said kostya & vic arn't as far as im aware he is lebanese....but either way he has been tested Steve Luevano smacked him 1 & embarrassed him in good old atlantic city plus he only fights bums with 30 loss, 20 draw , 2 win records.

Gayale he is another shit boxer, if you are a good boxer you don't train to fight mundine in sydney, you train to fight the big boys in vegas to show everyone what you are capable of doing not fighting another bum like yourself.


anyways...........................to put it in short..........Australia has no real talented boxers just boxers that pop up fight bums then retire.......
if your going to be a troll at least find some sort of a gimmick, like 20a87 with his "brah" and constant mundine campaign, in short your trolling is weak and boring.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 07:42 AM   #83
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer555 View Post
Not a troll, i only come across a troll when i hurt your feelings buddy.

have a cry......that the boxers you admire are shit blokes, shit boxers.
Not really, why come onto an australian boxing forum if you have no interest in any of our boxers? everyone has an opinion, and yours seems to be very cynical and misguided.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 07:46 AM   #84
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Ooh TCboxa it must be liquid whacky backy look at the grin on Greeny's phizog, he's sterned dewd
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 07:47 AM   #85
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 10,163
vCash: 346
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
Not particularly, with Ty it's like banging your head against a brick wall, he refuses to acknowledge anybody elses point of view, i have given up trying to argue with him, i am content in my beliefs and will carry on as im sure he will.
You havent even tried to debate points ive raised, so what exactly is it that your banging your head against again? Hard to acknowledge anything you say as you really dont put up any valid points that counter anything ive raised.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck its most likely a duck. People have no hard evidence pacman was on PEDs but its pretty obvise he had been taking something and has since stoped due to all the publicity he recieved over it. You dont even debate the thick substance Green was drinking other than to say it may have been frozen (which wouldnt make it thick) and or that it was poweder Gateraid (which isnt permited) so you really dont offer any valid points to debate and are more frustrated with the points ive raised more than anything
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #86
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

You always use this word 'debate' as if you've got half an idea of what it means.

What's there to debate? You've done nothing but speculate and throw in a few "Oh I know this guy from Albury who was asked to join Green's camp specifically to juice him up" - funny how Albury appears to be the nerve centre of knowledge on supplements and all things boxing...

Back up your claims and sell your story to a newspaper - like people have said, you'll be paid well for your information, as long as you can prove it.

Oh, but no, it would have to be a "collective" effort

Don't just keep repeating it on an internet forum in the hope it gathers some moss as it rolls along
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #87
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer555 View Post
Settle down.........didn't mean to hurt your feelings bud.
Dawsosj > Boxer555.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #88
globeman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 349
vCash: 1300
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
I always chuckle to myself when an Aussie like Cadel Evans wins something like the Tour De France and there is no mention of the possibility of drug taking by Australians
Cadel is the Golden Boy for the squeaky clean image & surprisingly with what has happened with Lance Armstrong his name has been pushed under the rug by the Aussie media. Either they have nothing or they've been told to drop it so as not to bring the sport into more disrepute.
globeman is online now  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #89
Nigelbro
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 296
vCash: 2524
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

TC doesn't need to provide evidence for his claims on the 3 photos as it is an observation.
Three different bottles is not an opinion it is an observable fact.
Speculation would be to question the IBO, their testing, catchweights etc.

Arrogance is also an observable fact for anybody who has come across the green camp OR the fact that they disguised the bottle to look DIFFERENT to the real bottle.
There is not always a smoking gun and circumstantial evidence IS enough to convict a person if there is enough weight. Ask Lance.
Circumstantial evidence still has to be defended and dismissed. That is different from an accusation.
Unless someone addresses the bottle thing then TCS observation is correct. The taped up bottle is circumstantial evidence that Danny Green cheated. Fact.
Danny Green is a cheater, hearsay.
What was in it? Opinion.
Nigelbro is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 09:31 AM   #90
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbro View Post
TC doesn't need to provide evidence for his claims on the 3 photos as it is an observation.
Three different bottles is not an opinion it is an observable fact.
Speculation would be to question the IBO, their testing, catchweights etc.

Arrogance is also an observable fact for anybody who has come across the green camp OR the fact that they disguised the bottle to look DIFFERENT to the real bottle.
There is not always a smoking gun and circumstantial evidence IS enough to convict a person if there is enough weight. Ask Lance.
Circumstantial evidence still has to be defended and dismissed. That is different from an accusation.
Unless someone addresses the bottle thing then TCS observation is correct. The taped up bottle is circumstantial evidence that Danny Green cheated. Fact.
Danny Green is a cheater, hearsay.
What was in it? Opinion.
The taped bottle is evidence that bittles with cold liquid in the weep and may slip from sweaty hand such as those of the people in the corner, this was prevented by putting sports tape on it for better grip? It was the same for the dominquez fight in the states. It only has to be defended if it comes from a credible organisation rather than an internet poster , as for the arrogance, that is opinion, i have never encountered what i would call arrogance personally but each to their own.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013