Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-23-2012, 09:24 AM   #46
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Gennady Golovkin Likely To Fight in December, Then March on HBO

Quote:
TRUTH ? lets talk truthfully then , Having an opinion that a fighter is a "tad overhyped" is a total different ball game to "LOL " at a former European champions ability wouldn't you agree ? Lets split the fights of Kerrys you have quickly looked up on boxrec for a minute , V Taz yea a bad cut from a clash of heads did end that one early but Kerry would have prevailed had it not happend from my seat , now moving onto the then 17-1-0 NOVICE Matty Hall , what a brilliant fight that was don't you agree ? Kerry was well in it until the 8th after getting involved in the wrong type of fight v the banger , Now we fast forward to the Proska who he beat the first time but lost to the second time around after getting tagged in the first round ( something he really didnt recover from ) YES he did over stretch himself in their first fight and won but i for one would love to have fought and held a trinket and be "LoL'd at by the likes of you for ever more than be the 0-0-0 (Pro fight fighter that i am ) . Interestingly enough Hopey is fighting Barker soon ( Try boxrec again for futher info mate ) that should be a decent affair imo and not the one sided toasting you would probably expect from an in your opinion "shit fighter" , as for Butt hurt ? No mate i never get Butt hurt after reading stuff typed by vastly more experienced posters like yourself ( after all what with you having watched boxing for a whole 14 years , how could i ever compete against that ) ? Best regards and all that champ . Josey
Guess what mate? It's my opinion that he is a shit fighter and I do "LOL" at you trying to say he is underestimated yet you think Geale is " a fighter regarded higher than his achivements warrant" when you have a large amount of people who don't even have him in their top 3 MW despite holding two world titles he won on foreign soil

Lets look at KH resume: Matty Hall 17-0-1 record consisted of novices and was ranked 109 and was a reasonably exciting fight. Proksa being beaten by KH (whether it was a gift or not) doesn't do much for GGG resume now does it? (That's is more directed at spastic aka mrdoctor). Barker will knock his ass out and you can hold me to that seeing as Barker gave someone like Martinez a decent fight.

I actually said you were butt hurt because of the FACT that "an Australian did what your boys Macklin, Murray and Barker couldn't do and that is win a world title." and not over what I posted. Although it may be difficult for you, try to read it properly next time.

So you assume I just watched boxing? Lol I'll let you keep thinking that.

Face the facts: Both Kerry Hope and Proksa are journeyman fighters at best and whether you like it or not, I have the right to say they are shit fighters, so suck it up princess. Have a nice night mate.
kas117 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 09:50 AM   #47
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Guess what mate? It's my opinion that he is a shit fighter and I do "LOL" at you trying to say he is underestimated yet you think Geale is " a fighter regarded higher than his achivements warrant" when you have a large amount of people who don't even have him in their top 3 MW despite holding two world titles he won on foreign soil

Lets look at KH resume: Matty Hall 17-0-1 record consisted of novices and was ranked 109 and was a reasonably exciting fight. Proksa being beaten by KH (whether it was a gift or not) doesn't do much for GGG resume now does it? (That's is more directed at spastic aka mrdoctor). Barker will knock his ass out and you can hold me to that seeing as Barker gave someone like Martinez a decent fight.

I actually said you were butt hurt because of the FACT that "an Australian did what your boys Macklin, Murray and Barker couldn't do and that is win a world title." and not over what I posted. Although it may be difficult for you, try to read it properly next time.

So you assume I just watched boxing? Lol I'll let you keep thinking that.

Face the facts: Both Kerry Hope and Proksa are journeyman fighters at best and whether you like it or not, I have the right to say they are shit fighters, so suck it up princess. Have a nice night mate.
Lol i was dead set chuffed Geale rescued the titles from Germany and i said as much here with heart felt congratulations but if you want to squark otherwise because it helps you out in some way proving GGG is **** all also then carry on ( Pro fighter flying under the radar ) BTW What's ya record sweetheart i can use boxrec as well ? ....but then again you are probably another Ty Alt . Sleep well champ but if you even dream of landing one on either Kerry Or Proska tonight you will probably end up out of bed so get yourself a nice cup of Horlicks down you to aide your fall . Nos da Cariad .

Last edited by JOSEY WALES; 10-23-2012 at 10:03 AM.
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #48
yogster740
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 263

Quote:
. Proska is his best win: a bum with no defence and my 89 y/o grandmother could've hit him it was that bad, but don't let facts get in the way of you riding the GGG **** train.

WOW... contradiction at its finest.
yogster740 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #49
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Sylvester was coming of a world title loss and was seriously considering retirement and according to many, shot. And where did I say he was unlucky?!? Your words mate, not mine. Lol Proksa lost to Kerry Hope, what does that tell you???
So when Sylvester fought Geale for the World Title he was not Shot,and 5 Months later he Gets pummeled by Proska and He is Shot,Mate you talk the Talk but you still have a lot to learn about Boxing.!!!!

And as for Losing to Kerry Hope he avenged that Fight Big Time pretty quickly,For F*ck sake even Geale lost to Mundine once in His career.!!!

Last edited by fistsof steel; 10-23-2012 at 03:56 PM.
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 04:21 AM   #50
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

GGG would ko mundine and inflict some serious pain thats a fact...geale is gonna come out with a ud win....work that out...!
mrdoctor is online now  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #51
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
im pretty sure tc thinks the same as me on GGG....ive never slagged of geale or u kaz
i know your a geale fan and so am i...geale beats all the middle champs...but GGG is on another level and u need to do some research.geale is your man and GGG is mine...
im a bit suss on you now...your narative of your posts seem to calabrate with another poster...heh im just saying..u figure it out..peace!!!
ha ha i spotted u on this post ty....i knew it was you..
are u on stilnox or some phycotropoical drugs?
Old 10-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #52
Mr Packer

Geale win against Sturm was very good but beating Sylvester was nothing great. Sylvester was not at a level of a Beyer and cert not Ottke.
Mr Packer is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 08:57 AM   #53
TheManBearPig
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
ha ha i spotted u on this post ty....i knew it was you..
are u on stilnox or some phycotropoical drugs?
wow, kas was right. your stupidity doesn't have any boundaries.
TheManBearPig is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 09:03 AM   #54
thejokerswild
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Sick of gennedy hype. I know hes good the man has a lot to live up to now.
thejokerswild is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 09:31 PM   #55
badlefthook84
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I'll say it: he's is an over-hyped bum hunting middleweight who has feasted on Euro trash (including Proska) to gain his reputation as a ferocious power puncher that uneducated boxing fans like fatcity lap up. There is only one advantage he holds over Geale and that's power. If they meet, Geale will school him.
Will take great pleasure in bumping this post when Golovkin cleans out 160 and he will. You have no idea how good this guy is. All he has over Geale is power ? Golovkin has impeccable timing, far superior ring IQ, wastes nothing. Have a lot of time for Geale, great champion but been following Golovkin since he got silver in Athens. He is different class.
badlefthook84 is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 02:09 AM   #56
elmaldito
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdoctor View Post
TRIPLE GGG is in a different category than all the middles...and i believe geale can ko sergio.
gennady is on another level all together.
martinez works geale.
elmaldito is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 02:10 AM   #57
elmaldito
Belt holder
ESB Addict

ggg kos geale. so does pirog.
elmaldito is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 03:50 AM   #58
TheManBearPig
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
ggg kos geale. so does pirog
cool story bro. I liked the bit where you thought u knew boxing as its directly opposes the idea that you are a delusional moron who wouldn't know boxing unless it smacked you in your dumb yank face.
TheManBearPig is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 03:53 AM   #59
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

GGG is fighting in January it's on the general forum
Old 07-27-2014, 12:22 AM   #60
aduriz

Quote:
I'll say it: he's is an over-hyped bum hunting middleweight who has feasted on Euro trash (including Proska) to gain his reputation as a ferocious power puncher that uneducated boxing fans like fatcity lap up. There is only one advantage he holds over Geale and that's power. If they meet, Geale will school him.
time to bump to this good old thread to make fun of this dummy

funny how you have the balls to bash " euro trash " when the only two " australian " boxers worth a damn in recent years came from the same ( soviet ) school that produced golovkin .

nationalistic fanboys like you are the worst .
aduriz is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum