Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #61
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Ricky Burns opponent

Not World Class at Lightweight YET. Neither is Adrien Broner, but when he fights and if he beats, De Marco, world class opposition AT lightweight, he will be considered world class at lightweight, forget the 1 fight.

Ricky Burns has not fought anyone at that caliber at lightweight yet. And Ricky Burns' next fight is against 59th ranked Liam Walsh, which neither takes him forward to the next step (where he needs to be) nor does it take him backwards. It keeps him stagnated, this is due to W-arren, not Nelson or Burns.

That's why I said, I feel sorry for Ricky.

Whether the fanboys choose to pay any attention to this post or not, (because it seems most of them are just taking what they want, and then getting their knickers in a twist)

Ricky Burns SHOULD be fighting world class opposition.......but he isn't.......so how the f*ck can he be world class? W-arren is keeping him at domestic level, just look at the next fight.

It's undeniable. The fanboys and boxing "know it alls" are simply deluded if they think otherwise.
craney91 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #62
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

De Marco holds the WBC.

Broner (#2....I don't know why) fights De Marco (#3) next.

Ricky Burns (#4) holds the WBO.

Ricky Burns fights Liam Walsh (#59) next.

F*ck off LovePinguan.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #63
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

The point I am making is..........Audley Harrison is world class and get yo asses ready for REDEMPTION/THE COMEBACK/NO GOING BACK/THE RETURN OF A-FORCE/THIS IS IT/YES I CAN 2013.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 10-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #64
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Not World Class at Lightweight YET. Neither is Adrien Broner, but when he fights and if he beats, De Marco, world class opposition AT lightweight, he will be considered world class at lightweight, forget the 1 fight.

Ricky Burns has not fought anyone at that caliber at lightweight yet. And Ricky Burns' next fight is against 59th ranked Liam Walsh, which neither takes him forward to the next step (where he needs to be) nor does it take him backwards. It keeps him stagnated, this is due to W-arren, not Nelson or Burns.

That's why I said, I feel sorry for Ricky.

Whether the fanboys choose to pay any attention to this post or not, (because it seems most of them are just taking what they want, and then getting their knickers in a twist)

Ricky Burns SHOULD be fighting world class opposition.......but he isn't.......so how the f*ck can he be world class? W-arren is keeping him at domestic level, just look at the next fight.

It's undeniable. The fanboys and boxing "know it alls" are simply deluded if they think otherwise.
Genuinely glad you pointed that out Craney,and it's for that exact reason that I think people are wasting their time asking Billy on another thread.
Most people have an idea what Ricky is like,and sadly the attributes that make him so likeable are also the reasons he won't kick up a stink.He's very loyal to his manager(and you could argue with good reason) who in turn is very loyal to his promoter.
I suspect Billy would tell you if he felt inclined that him and Ricky genuinely wanted to chase ATG Juan Manuel Marquez when they held the interim belt.
Even hardcore fans of Ricky acknowledge that might not have been the smartest idea,but the point is that Ricky and Billy want the big fights even more than us fans do.
But for the uninitiated,this is a good insight into the machinations of boxing promoting,and it's not as simple as we all want it to be.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #65
DEAKIN

Only one thing to say about this post ... Craney91 what a FUD
DEAKIN is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #66
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAKIN View Post
Only one thing to say about this post ... Craney91 what a FUD

Why on earth people keep responding to him is beyond me!

Listen up all, just ignore him, look at all his posts he clearly is just on here to wind people up.

Ignore him and he will go away, just like a really bad fart.

Last edited by Michael300; 11-14-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Michael300 is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #67
madg321
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 642

Craney is just one of the many ****s on this forum...

Dnt think ive seen a post that blatenly isnt on the wind up. Either tht or he is deluded
madg321 is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #68
weegriffin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3275

Quote:
De Marco holds the WBC.

Broner (#2....I don't know why) fights De Marco (#3) next.

Ricky Burns (#4) holds the WBO.

Ricky Burns fights Liam Walsh (#59) next.

F*ck off LovePinguan.
BoxRec Rankings? Ring Magazine has Antonio DeMarco 1, Miguel Vasquez 2 and Ricky Burns 3.
weegriffin is offline  Top
Old 11-13-2012, 03:04 PM   #69
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by madg321 View Post
Craney is just one of the many ****s on this forum...

Dnt think ive seen a post that blatenly isnt on the wind up. Either tht or he is deluded
Most likely a bit of both mate
Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #70
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

You just can't go for a second without thinking about me can you?

I suspect Michelle300 has bumped this after weeks of inactivity, then either got her teletubby crew (or rather signed into another 5 accounts to agree with herself)

Michelle69, if you can hear me luv, go away, do something productive in your life for once.

I wouldn't know whats been said, because Michelle300 was on my ignore list years ago, along with her arse bandito bum buddy's.

I can only suspect she is here telling everyone how pathetic I am, and that everybody should ignore me as usual?....Maybe she should take her own advice for once and do just that?

Instead of talking about sticking me on your ignore list? Why not do it?.....you can't get enough of me can you?....your on my ignore list, luv, have been for a while, luv.

This granny just don't give up! There is life still in this old bitch yet! And she just keeps coming back, she just can't say no! She gets found out and loses every argument. I am the real winner every time in the end, I always get proved right and she can't stand it!

Michelle300, you can't win, you WON'T win.

Say, I'll knock your door when the rapture starts, 5am sound good? bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Or will I interrupt your early morning masturbation session you sloth?

Maybe you can come out to play for a while afterwards?

Mind, you'll be in disbelief sat in your mom and dads house, hiding away in your bedroom, thinking its all just a dream, sat at your computer trying to escape from the inevitable doomsday.

Doing what you do, because your incapable of saying it to anybody's face in real life!

From one "troll" to another. You won't beat me Michael, you bring shame to your name, it's factually impossible to do so as I am the king of kings, king of the "trolls"....you shall kneel before me and beg for mercy Michael, I am your leader, I control you, I own you.

Are you not entertained?

Well?

(Tiger Uppercut! I win! PERFECT!)
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #71
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

lol what the hell is going on here?
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 12:51 PM   #72
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBrenny View Post
lol what the hell is going on here?
I know mate!

I'm not even going to join in, life is to short and I'm a grown up.

The evidence is there for all to see, come on people let you know who aware of what you think!

For the good of the forum surely?
Old 11-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #73
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Has it ignored me yet!?!

I'm waiting.....your talking....so lets get it on.

Instead of telling your arse bandito bum buddies to ignore me, and keep talking about ignoring me, and keep calling me a troll, why not stick my name on your list eh?

Come on, baby, I wanna be on your list sunshine.

Come on, you keep coming back, you proved my point once again, I can see your name here again after my peach of a post....and as if by magic....your here, I can't see what you say, because your ignored, you've been on my list for nuff time. I could remove you if I wanted, alternatively i could press the button to bring up your post....but I don't need to, so you can stop on my list.

You have talked and talked, back in those dreadful days, for the 5 minutes, when I could see you.

Talked about sticking me on your ignore list, yet you keep reading, and you keep coming back, even bumping threads of weeks of inactivity to dig.

I know you can read/see this, I just can't see you.

Stick me on ignore baby, do yourself a favor Michelle69.

But we all know you wont, you need me, I am you, you are me and all that. You can't get enough of me, thats why you keep coming back.

Tiger Uppercut, I win, PERFECT.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 03:48 AM   #74
Top Dog
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Ricky is a nice lad but I won't be spending any cash to watch this fight! The guy needs moved up, **rren get the guy a decent fight ffsake, he even looks pissed off with it! Ricky go with Matchroom!!
Top Dog is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 04:02 AM   #75
Abertawe
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1264

Quote:
Has it ignored me yet!?!

I'm waiting.....your talking....so lets get it on.

Instead of telling your arse bandito bum buddies to ignore me, and keep talking about ignoring me, and keep calling me a troll, why not stick my name on your list eh?

Come on, baby, I wanna be on your list sunshine.

Come on, you keep coming back, you proved my point once again, I can see your name here again after my peach of a post....and as if by magic....your here, I can't see what you say, because your ignored, you've been on my list for nuff time. I could remove you if I wanted, alternatively i could press the button to bring up your post....but I don't need to, so you can stop on my list.

You have talked and talked, back in those dreadful days, for the 5 minutes, when I could see you.

Talked about sticking me on your ignore list, yet you keep reading, and you keep coming back, even bumping threads of weeks of inactivity to dig.

I know you can read/see this, I just can't see you.

Stick me on ignore baby, do yourself a favor Michelle69.

But we all know you wont, you need me, I am you, you are me and all that. You can't get enough of me, thats why you keep coming back.

Tiger Uppercut, I win, PERFECT.
What a gimp
Abertawe is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum