Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 01:27 AM   #121
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post

m8 im sure u think they take tests for every WT fight but fact is THE IBO DO NOT. IBO is shonky as fck, allowed Green to fight RJJ with loaded gloves and also allowed him to fight a brain damaged Paul Briggs when the writing was clearly on the wall, but hey i guess they checked all bottles, what was being poured into them etc cause they are soooo LEGIT and all. Like i said m8, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck etc its most likely a fcking duck. Wouldnt trust the IBO as far as i could kick the ****s and IMO and others he cheated. Even guys like PECKs said the footage looked bad and as far as he was concern Green cheated, many shared the same view. Im not asking you to agree, some counter points to what ive raised would be good but i know its a bit hard for you when you got those rose colourd glasses on all day buddie
Ohhh so now he had loaded gloves the plot thickens, i said i think they would check the bottles nothing about drug testing, you have failed to comvince me of anything but i like the fact that you stick to your guns
dawsosj is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2012, 02:04 AM   #122
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:
mood swings, including anger, aggression, and depression
believing things that aren't true (delusion)
extreme feelings of mistrust or fear (paranoia)
coming from my teacher.who has been reading your posts

my classmates waving......
LOLOLOL
Oh the irony of "believing things that aren't true (delusion) " when you made 50 different fight announcements which never came true, spastic.

Your teacher clearly isn't doing her job seeing as you have difficulties stringing a simple sentence together although I do understand that it can be difficult for teachers to educate someone who as an extra chromosome like yourself.

Is she/he reading my posts for you because you can't read? Maybe they should spend a bit more time explaining to you the effects of inbreeding as it clearly relates to you and your 'condition' but that's okay, there is always special education for you and your classmates.

I'm waving back at your mates and let them know I wish them all the best in trying to learn the basics of the English language at the age of 15.

kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:27 AM   #123
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

[quote=kas117;14060520]LOLOLOL
Oh the irony of "believing things that aren't true (delusion) " when you made 50 different fight announcements which never came true, spastic.

Your teacher clearly isn't doing her job seeing as you have difficulties stringing a simple sentence together although I do understand that it can be difficult for teachers to educate someone who as an extra chromosome like yourself.

Is she/he reading my posts for you because you can't read? Maybe they should spend a bit more time explaining to you the effects of inbreeding as it clearly relates to you and your 'condition' but that's okay, there is always special education for you and your classmates.

I'm waving back at your mates and let them know I wish them all the best in trying to learn the basics of the English language at the age of 15.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

person who is considered morally unacceptable by their community,

“This guy is indeed a low-life, pervert, child-molester and pedophile.”

im a waste of space! im a low life .

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:32 AM   #124
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

[quote=team prettyboy;14060573]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
LOLOLOL

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
There is a line and you have just crossed it , you are a ****ing piece of **** to accuse somebody of being a paedophile, i hope you get banned.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #125
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

child-molester child-molester child-molester child-molester child-molester

Kas117 Kas117 Kas117 im a waste of space! im a low life . im a waste of space! im a low life .

go back to your little room and keep repeating to your self.. im a waste of space! im a low life . im a waste of space!
Old 10-24-2012, 02:40 AM   #126
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by team prettyboy View Post

Kas117 Kas117 Kas117 im a waste of space! im a low life . im a waste of space! im a low life .

go back to your little room and keep repeating to your self.. im a waste of space! im a low life . im a waste of space!
you are going nowhere in boxing or in life, you are a failure and probably the human race's strongest case to support abortion.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:43 AM   #127
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

[quote=dawsosj;14060582]
Quote:
Originally Posted by team prettyboy View Post

There is a line and you have just crossed it , you are a ****ing piece of **** to accuse somebody of being a paedophile, i hope you get banned.
your the ****ing piece of **** .put a name to your post if your a man DH...
Old 10-24-2012, 02:54 AM   #128
the_man

[quote=team prettyboy;14060602]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post

your the ****ing piece of **** .put a name to your post if your a man DH...
Pretty boy don't worry about this garbage.
the_man is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:55 AM   #129
the_man

Quote:
you are going nowhere in boxing or in life, you are a failure and probably the human race's strongest case to support abortion.
Nice language coming from you mr. Harverd, why don't you get a life you ***got. You want to pick on a 15 year old.
the_man is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 03:05 AM   #130
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_man View Post

Nice language coming from you mr. Harverd, why don't you get a life you ***got. You want to pick on a 15 year old.
Ill pick on anybody who calls somebody a paedophile or child molester, if he is old enough to throw around accusations like that then he is old enough to be "picked on" , and i believe the word you are looking is harvard.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 03:07 AM   #131
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_man View Post
I can play name games too.thanks buddy,
Old 10-24-2012, 03:09 AM   #132
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL.

I clearly touched a nerve. Child molester?? LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLO LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 03:15 AM   #133
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Ill pick on anybody who calls somebody a paedophile or child molester, if he is old enough to throw around accusations like that then he is old enough to be "picked on" , and i believe the word you are looking is harvard.
who can you pick on low life.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #134
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
No, no dawsonj, teamprettyboy is going to grow up and follow in the footsteps of his parents by establishing a stable and loving relationship with his sister because anyone with a full set of chromosomes would not go near him. He has already won the Special youth boxing title and hopes to one day challenge the Special World Title holder, the_man.

Quote:
FBI — *** Offender

child-molester -

child-molester child-molester child-molester child-molester
LOL how did you convince your teacher to write that out for you seeing as you have no grasp on the basics of the English language?
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 03:21 AM   #135
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL.

I clearly touched a nerve. Child molester?? LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLO LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

Child molester Child molester Child molester.

i have been WARNED ABOUT LOW LIFES LIKE YOU....
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum