Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 02:26 AM   #136
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

establishing a stable and loving relationship with his sister .

Child molester Child molester Child molester.

ONLY A LOW LIFE WOULD POST THAT..
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2012, 02:30 AM   #137
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: How can we be sure guys like Cadel Evans, Choc, Green and other guys aren't juici

Quote:

i have been WARNED ABOUT LOW LIFES LIKE YOU....
Wow you must really have a nice teacher to convince her to write your posts. It's a good thing you have been warned about child molesters, but it's a damn shame your parents weren't warned about the effect of inbreeding when having a child, seeing as your mother gave birth to brain dead, illiterate, spastic, piece of filth like yourself.

Did you know that recent studies have shown that those who usually make allegations of one being a child molester have a 3 out 10 chance of being a child molester themselves? Of course you didn't seeing as you don't and can't read,being a retard and all.

I hope your school doesn't allow you to be alone with younger students.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #138
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
establishing a stable and loving relationship with his sister .

ONLY A LOW LIFE WOULD POST THAT..
And only a low life would accuse someone of being a pedophile because they don't have anything else to say after being owned for the 1000th time. Guess what, spastic; only a low-life would actually do such an act therefore your parents (aka brother and sister) are low-life scum bags and they must be proud to see their son following in their footsteps.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:39 AM   #139
the_man

Kas117 your a sick mother ****er and should be barred. Is anyone from the forum actually reading what this cunt is writing? This racist lowdown garbage. He should be barred from the forum!
the_man is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:41 AM   #140
team prettyboy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
wow you must really have a nice teacher to convince her to write your posts. It's a good thing you have been warned about child molesters, but it's a damn shame your parents weren't warned about the effect of inbreeding when having a child, seeing as your mother gave birth to brain dead, illiterate, spastic, piece of filth like yourself.

Did you know that recent studies have shown that those who usually make allegations of one being a child molester have a 3 out 10 chance of being a child molester themselves? Of course you didn't seeing as you don't and can't read,being a retard and all.

your getting off on this .your sick bro you need help...
team prettyboy is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:43 AM   #141
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Kas117 your a sick mother ****er and should be barred. Is anyone from the forum actually reading what this cunt is writing? This racist lowdown garbage. He should be barred from the forum!
And you are one blind piece of shit. I know this may be difficult for you, but read all the posts. He accused me of being a pedophile after I insulted him for throwing a cheap shot at another member, you blind idiot.

He has been posting fake announcements of fights and been insulting anyone who questions him ever since he came onto the forum and has been nothing but trouble, so open your eyes you prick.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 02:48 AM   #142
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
your getting off on this .your sick bro you need help...
I'm not your "bro" seeing as I would never associate myself with a piece of shit like you. The only one who needs help here is you seeing as you threw the accusation of me being a pedophile like it was nothing, yet you don't realise the seriousness of such an accusation you piece of shit. dawsosj was right; you are a very good reason for supporting abortions.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 03:07 AM   #143
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
if your going to be a troll at least find some sort of a gimmick, like 20a87 with his "brah" and constant mundine campaign, in short your trolling is weak and boring.
No gimmick brah.

Your gimmick is avoiding issues on Danny Green and his magic bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Dangers of Steroids

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Anabolic steroids cause many different types of problems. Some of the more serious or long-lasting side effects are:
  • premature balding or hair loss
  • dizziness
  • mood swings, including anger, aggression, and depression
  • believing things that aren't true (delusion)
  • extreme feelings of mistrust or fear (paranoia)
  • problems sleeping
  • nausea and vomiting
  • trembling
  • high blood pressure that can damage the heart or blood vessels over time
  • aching joints
  • greater chance of injuring muscles and tendons
  • jaundice or yellowing of the skin; liver damage
  • urinary problems
  • shortening of final adult height
  • increased risk of developing heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer

Hmmmm Thinking grown men have a soft part on their skulls. Thinking he was offered a World title shot by Shumenov. It's not looking good.
Nicely done.

Quote:
LOLOLOL
Oh the irony of "believing things that aren't true (delusion) " when you made 50 different fight announcements which never came true, spastic.

Your teacher clearly isn't doing her job seeing as you have difficulties stringing a simple sentence together although I do understand that it can be difficult for teachers to educate someone who as an extra chromosome like yourself.

Is she/he reading my posts for you because you can't read? Maybe they should spend a bit more time explaining to you the effects of inbreeding as it clearly relates to you and your 'condition' but that's okay, there is always special education for you and your classmates.

I'm waving back at your mates and let them know I wish them all the best in trying to learn the basics of the English language at the age of 15.

He is 15...

Quote:
Wow you must really have a nice teacher to convince her to write your posts. It's a good thing you have been warned about child molesters, but it's a damn shame your parents weren't warned about the effect of inbreeding when having a child, seeing as your mother gave birth to brain dead, illiterate, spastic, piece of filth like yourself.

He is 15...

Get a life you weirdo.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 03:15 AM   #144
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

This thread is all kinds of ****ed up.
McGrain is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 03:17 AM   #145
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Get a life, eh? Like you posting rubbish about Mundine on a forum all day? Another self-ownage by 20a87.

So because he is 15, he is allowed to get away with the shit he does? Bullshit

He is old enough to know that throwing the accusation of someone being child molester is a serious matter being that is being taken up with the admins.

He is also old enough to know that it is wrong to make up lies and try and insult people when they question him.

He is also old enough to know that throwing cheap insults at someone who is trying to have a discussion with another member is wrong.
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 03:21 AM   #146
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Two weeks for kas, month for pretty boy, whatever his name is. There are loads of other guys in this thread that could cop a short ban for various weird infringements. Australin forum seems to have most of the strangest fallings out. Very tribal. I respect that but try to cool off a bit.
McGrain is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum