Old 10-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #31
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Angelo Hyder interview-This may be Danny's last fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
I think that may have been craig himself, it does seem angelo is well respected among others in the industry in australia

I noticed the quote about Hyder was actually edited to say something about Craig being much better
whipsy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #32
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
Why don't you answer Ty's question?
Unless he can put a spin on it to make it look like a positive the guy generally wont respond, he did the same thing in the Danny Green roids thread. Come up with bs about the tape on the bottles being non slip then i point out over 3 other bottles Greens camp use without the tape and he stops responding

Hyder has said some pretty stupid sht in the corner, slapped his boxers and when he was in Sydney he would make them pretty much sign their life away via this bullsht contract he had made up, if they didnt sign it then he wouldnt get them fights.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 03:54 AM   #33
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member

FFS - he has had 25 'last fights'
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 04:02 AM   #34
kas117
Undisputed Shit-Stirrer
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa
Why dont u tell us how u feel about the way he spoke to Dannys brother on national TV Dawsosj?
Angelo is a ****ing ***** and I reckon he is largely responsible most of the **** that Danny has pulled ever since he came out of retirement.

Which round does he insult Green's brother?
kas117 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 04:07 AM   #35
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
It was completely un necessary but brendan is a big boy and can fight his own battles, if he thought angelo was out of line angelo would certainly know about it.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 07:53 AM   #36
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post
Angelo is a ****ing ***** and I reckon he is largely responsible most of the **** that Danny has pulled ever since he came out of retirement.

Not sure id have to search the forums or watch the fight again, Hyder was slapping Green around and Greens brother told him that was enough, went to stop Hyder and Hyder told him to SHUT UP, but it was the way he told him to shut up which was worse than anything, not to mention he knew the cameras were on him, Greens brother should have got his backbone out but he quickly backed down.

Hyder is the reason Green fought some ****ty fights and also for the Dannyweight bullsht. He cant be trusted as far as you could kick him, ive had a couple of dealings with him and fought on one of his shows as an amateur, experianced some dodgy sht 1st hand from him. The card i fought on was a pro/am show, he didnt pay the pro full purse which was promised claiming ticket sales were not so good, like thats the pros fault. He is not a man of his word, the main reason people do back him is because they NEED something from him, nothing more.

Fenech also assaulted him on one occasion over some sht. Its the reason Hussien and co eventually left Fenech.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #37
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas117 View Post

I think it was afterr the 2nd when Tarver scored the KD. Angelo said something like ''' You gave a mug a even break '' and started slapping him and Brendan said '' Stop slapping him '' and Hyder told him to shut up. The manner in which he said it was if he was talking to a serf.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #38
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
I think it was afterr the 2nd when Tarver scored the KD. Angelo said something like ''' You gave a mug a even break '' and started slapping him and Brendan said '' Stop slapping him '' and Hyder told him to shut up. The manner in which he said it was if he was talking to a serf.

I love it when you and Ty post in Green threads.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 09:57 PM   #39
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:

I love it when you and Ty post in Green threads.
Well it was Brendan has suffered the worst loss any man could suffer and the way he told him to shut up and the manner in which he did it was disrespectful in the extreme.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #40
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Well it was Brendan has suffered the worst loss any man could suffer and the way he told him to shut up and the manner in which he did it was disrespectful in the extreme.
I agree completely but it could be put down to heat of the moment i guess, brendan has pretty broad shoulders and wouldn't take it to heart and if he did as i said before angelo would definitely know about it and never think about doing that again. What i didn't get was when he was telling green to fight like hopkins against tarver, when has green ever fought remotely close to the style of hopkins . As some people have said angelo may be a very good trainer in the gym, but his corner advice leaves a lot to be desired imo
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 10:16 PM   #41
TheManBearPig
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

here's the funny bit. when green took the fight to tarver and stalked him and turned the fight into a brawl, he would get the better of tarver (rounds 1,6,7). when he did, hyder tells him to stop and box tarver. he didn't have a clue what he was telling green. you don't tell someone with limited boxing skills and decent power to try and counter punch a guy who is a much better all-round skilled boxer who has fought a much higher level of opposition.
TheManBearPig is offline  Top
Old 10-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #42
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
I agree completely but it could be put down to heat of the moment i guess, brendan has pretty broad shoulders and wouldn't take it to heart and if he did as i said before angelo would definitely know about it and never think about doing that again. What i didn't get was when he was telling green to fight like hopkins against tarver, when has green ever fought remotely close to the style of hopkins . As some people have said angelo may be a very good trainer in the gym, but his corner advice leaves a lot to be desired imo
Yeah with the KD and that I suppose you could put it down as heat of the moment. Sounded bad and probably not what Danny needed to hear at the time. I have always though Hyders advice between rounds to his fighters has been good. Unlike Jeff's who gets animated and panicky when things aren't going to plan. I think he was surprised at Tarver turning up looking so good on the night.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:45 PM   #43
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Yeah with the KD and that I suppose you could put it down as heat of the moment. Sounded bad and probably not what Danny needed to hear at the time. I have always though Hyders advice between rounds to his fighters has been good. Unlike Jeff's who gets animated and panicky when things aren't going to plan. I think he was surprised at Tarver turning up looking so good on the night.
usually spends 55 seconds giving his boxer a lecture instead of telling them what to do.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #44
Macho Camacho

He is a **** who rips fighters off, tells them going to get paid a certain amount, than short changes them on the night says **** like, I can't give you that amount because you didn't sell enough tickets, ****ing shifty Wog ****.
Macho Camacho is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2012, 05:43 AM   #45
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho Camacho View Post
He is a **** who rips fighters off, tells them going to get paid a certain amount, than short changes them on the night says **** like, I can't give you that amount because you didn't sell enough tickets, ****ing shifty Wog ****.
Mate can you elaborate on this and give some more examples when this has happened.
Francis75 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum