Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-25-2012, 05:05 AM   #16
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Greeny sinks to an all time low

c'mon whipsy seriously? this was posted some time ago and it is pretty reflective of what MOST of us have been saying on here so what is the big deal, he obviously took issue with mandy comments as did most of the nation, stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, by the way a hundred thousand people agree with him for what it is worth, and can we please stop with the perth stereotypes .
dawsosj is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2012, 05:07 AM   #17
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
It was actually 5 days ago. 2 weeks WTF , Danny dont need any help in discrediting himself, he perfected that art long long ago when he decided to fight a brain damaged Paul Briggs then proceeded to backflip on his k9 comment and re-write the medical books.

The comments he make are a disgrace, Aborignals were invaded by The British that arrived on Boats, to tell Mundine to jump on one is a smack in the face to all aborignals. Danny should hang his head in shame, he is a hypocrite and is just scratching for attention on the backbone of Mundine, he always has and always will.

You must be from Perth!
Yep indeed your right , But imo you should be stooping down and kissing every pommys arse as a show of gratitude as it could have been a heap worse . wonder how you would be getting on now if the Japs or Ch inks had coloninsed your continent . Maybe Mundine should ask himself that question before he takes another tourch to the Union Jack .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:07 AM   #18
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post

Complete with the HQ Ute and bull Arab, Perths finest
I've always been a Greeny fan, but I'm happy to have a laugh at myself too. I don't quite fit the mold, I just love watching him fight with the guts and courage he displays. I can admit I probably get caught up in the sideshow sometimes too.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:08 AM   #19
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Have a laugh Greeny, hope you're at the fight
one in a million is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:09 AM   #20
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
I wouldn't know, Ive been living in Perth with the rest of the stone ages Rock apes
Your location says Campbelltown and I see you're not above making the odd racist remark like your hero eh?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:09 AM   #21
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Sal has been away for a bit. Considering Leapai has just had an opponent announced for the Botha v Sonny Bill undercard.
Thanks Bruiser , I checked the board here a few weeks back and he sounded very sick again , maybe he got sectioned up again and the Docs are helping him out .
Old 10-25-2012, 05:11 AM   #22
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Thanks Bruiser , I checked the board here a few weeks back and he sounded very sick again , maybe he got sectioned up again and the Docs are helping him out .
Didnt know Sals been crook.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:12 AM   #23
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yep indeed your right , But imo you should be stooping down and kissing every pommys arse as a show of gratitude as it could have been a heap worse . wonder how you would be getting on now if the Japs or Ch inks had coloninsed your continent . Maybe Mundine should ask himself that question before he takes another tourch to the Union Jack .
I agree.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:13 AM   #24
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
by the way a hundred thousand people agree with him for what it is worth.
And Perths population is 1,738,807. Guess Danny dont have as much support as he would like
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:19 AM   #25
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Sal and Josey had some of the ATG brawls on these boards a few years back. I dont think he is physically crook, just mentally
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:21 AM   #26
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Sals always crook mate but the tablets determine how crook he is from week to week , he went on the piss a few months ago when his Mrs was visiting her relations and whilst hilerious reading his shit it was quiet sad to see him melt down here . GET WELL SOON SALLY .
Old 10-25-2012, 05:23 AM   #27
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Sal and Josey had some of the ATG brawls on these boards a few years back. I dont think he is physically crook, just mentally
Sal is an ATG bloke to argue with Stiffy m8
Old 10-25-2012, 05:28 AM   #28
TheManBearPig
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
It was actually 5 days ago. 2 weeks WTF , Danny dont need any help in discrediting himself, he perfected that art long long ago when he decided to fight a brain damaged Paul Briggs then proceeded to backflip on his k9 comment and re-write the medical books.

The comments he make are a disgrace, Aborignals were invaded by British that arrived on Boats, to tell Mundine to jump on one is a smack in the face to all aborignals. Danny should hang his head in shame, he is a hypocrite and is just scratching for attention on the backbone of Mundine, he always has and always will.
It's already been brought up in another thread regardless. No doubt, Green is a ****wit, but Mundines racist comments over the past week have trumped anything green has said. I think the comments are fair besides the petrol part which I think is a cheap shot regardless of how it is interpreted.

you are turning a mole hill into a mountain due to your obsessive hate for green. It's a fair point: why is mundine living in a country that he believes is full of hate and racism?? Btw I agree the paul Briggs fight was a disgrace and green made himself look like a massive ****wit, while embarrassing Australian boxing.

Mundine makes racist personal attacks on his own people for **** sake, not to mention his other racist comments about white people. Greens comments are nothing but you have interpreted them as racist due to the boat part.

Actually I live in Sydney, but if it came to a choice between Perth and the hick village of Albury, I know which one I would choose.
TheManBearPig is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:34 AM   #29
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Disgraceful stuff from Greeny.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:37 AM   #30
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Sals always crook mate but the tablets determine how crook he is from week to week , he went on the piss a few months ago when his Mrs was visiting her relations and whilst hilerious reading his shit it was quiet sad to see him melt down here . GET WELL SOON SALLY .
So that explains the 5 anti mundine threads a day

Best of all "how long did it take for Chocs corner to jump in the ring after the ottke KO"
StiffJab is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum