Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-25-2012, 05:38 AM   #31
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908
Default Re: Greeny sinks to an all time low

I don't see what's so wrong about those comments.
Mundine has promoted racial divide, and a divide between his own people. Has made disgusting comments about the 911 victims in which there were Aussies, and has tried to stop his opponent from carrying the Australian flag.

Mundine desperately wishes Australia was like America was when Ali was fighting but it isn't. If some other guy from a different background done as such, then most of the appalled people here would say exactly the same thing.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:45 AM   #32
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
So that explains the 5 anti mundine threads a day

Best of all "how long did it take for Chocs corner to jump in the ring after the ottke KO"
Yea i read that thread title when i was away and saw it was by Sally and thought , YUPPP Classic Sal ,
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:49 AM   #33
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
Mundine has promoted racial divide, and a divide between his own people. Has made disgusting comments about the 911 victims in which there were Aussies, and has tried to stop his opponent from carrying the Australian flag.

Mundine desperately wishes Australia was like America was when Ali was fighting but it isn't. If some other guy from a different background done as such, then most of the appalled people here would say exactly the same thing.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This man speaks the truth
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2012, 05:53 AM   #34
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

Ain't Mundine Half white ? the bloke seems a real mess in the way he thinks , Sure the Aboriginal peoples of Australia were shit on by the British but that was neigh on 300 years ago , my country has been invaded on a regular basis over thousands of years by every cunt but you don't catch me running around burning , English , French , Danish , Dutch , Norwegian flags , but then again i ain't trying to earn money off my ancestors misfortune & misey .
Old 10-25-2012, 05:54 AM   #35
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:

hit the nail on the head. He is trying to work the ali blueprint but it has no merit or relevance to our class or racial structure. I know im a green fan but im getting really sick of the witch hunt against him lately, it seems to really burn people up that the guy is successful and has a healthy fan base.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 05:55 AM   #36
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Ain't Mundine Half white ? the bloke seems a real mess in the way he thinks , Sure the Aboriginal peoples of Australia were shit on by the British but that was neigh on 300 years ago , my country has been invaded on a regular basis over thousands of years by every cunt but you don't catch me running around burning , English , French , Danish , Dutch , Norwegian flags , but then again i ain't trying to earn money off my ancestors misfortune & misey .
Mate you seem to understand whats going on over here a lot better than most of the folk who live here
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 06:00 AM   #37
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Diffrence here is Mundine has appoligised, whilst we still wait for Danny to appologise for re-writing the medical books lol
TCboxa is online now  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 06:04 AM   #38
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
c'mon whipsy seriously? this was posted some time ago and it is pretty reflective of what MOST of us have been saying on here so what is the big deal, he obviously took issue with mandy comments as did most of the nation, stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, by the way a hundred thousand people agree with him for what it is worth, and can we please stop with the perth stereotypes .
That also means 100k PPVs for Mundines next fight where he is expected to lose badly.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 06:07 AM   #39
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
That also means 100k PPVs for Mundines next fight where he is expected to lose badly.
Which mundine has always thrived on, and probably one of the underlying reasons as to why he initially said it.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 06:12 AM   #40
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
Mate you seem to understand whats going on over here a lot better than most of the folk who live here
Well sometimes it takes looking at from a distance , i don't dislike Mundine and think he falls into the "a classic waste of talent " pigeon hole but it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out he opens his mouth the loudest a few months away from a fight , didn't he have to mumble an appology pre Broncko McGart fight to the yanks ref his 9/11 comments ? i'm sure there are a lot of indiginous people far more qualified than he is to represent their peoples opinions .
Old 10-25-2012, 06:25 AM   #41
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamH View Post
it had something like 135,000 likes when i saw it yesterday, which is 5% of the population of this country lol
Can't believe no one has pulled you up on your maths yet.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 07:21 AM   #42
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Your location says Campbelltown and I see you're not above making the odd racist remark like your hero eh?
I don't make racist comments, If you are a ****wit, you're a ****wit, its got nothing to do with where you are from.. I've lived in a few countries and take people for what they are, not where they are from.

And Danny Green has his own "Big" fight coming up, he should be concentrating on that instead of still trying to get publicity off Mundine's name, HE tried that before and he got his arse handed to him....
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #43
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears

Quote:
Mundine desperately wishes Australia was like America was when Ali was fighting but it isn't.
Not a bad call. He's really confused.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 07:36 AM   #44
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
I don't make racist comments, If you are a ****wit, you're a ****wit, its got nothing to do with where you are from.. I've lived in a few countries and take people for what they are, not where they are from.

And Danny Green has his own "Big" fight coming up, he should be concentrating on that instead of still trying to get publicity off Mundine's name, HE tried that before and he got his arse handed to him....
He has the right to an opinion like everybody else, and no matter what, mundine and green are always going to be inexplicably linked, when green ****s up, mundine is asked about it or makes comments, and vice versa, how have people not realised this yet?
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #45
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
Can't believe no one has pulled you up on your maths yet.
Yep I was going to post the same thing mate
kel is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum