Old 10-25-2012, 05:09 PM   #46
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Greeny sinks to an all time low

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
He has the right to an opinion like everybody else, and no matter what, mundine and green are always going to be inexplicably linked, when green ****s up, mundine is asked about it or makes comments, and vice versa, how have people not realised this yet?

Yes, He is entitled to his own opinion, but it seems as though when he makes questionable comments, The grogan masses come out and act like he is a hero "Good on ya greeny, BUt the ****** would sniff the petrol you brought for his boat before he left" That was just one of the highly intellectual posts by Greens fans. He is never pulled up on what he says, why?

And no one asked him about Mundine this time, he just came out and said it.... Sometimes it's best to keep things to yourself.... Mundine gets told that nearly everytime he opens his mouth, why not others?

I'm not sticking up for what Choc said, but others should be held accountable for their remarks as well....

I've met Green many times and he is good friends with a couple of friends of mine, He has always been nice to me and I have nothing against him, I still have a hand written note he wrote me just before I was married bagging me about my bucks night that he gave my friend to give to me...... So as I said it's nothing personal, but He should stick to his good guy image.
whipsy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2012, 08:01 PM   #47
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Yes, He is entitled to his own opinion, but it seems as though when he makes questionable comments, The grogan masses come out and act like he is a hero "Good on ya greeny, BUt the ****** would sniff the petrol you brought for his boat before he left" That was just one of the highly intellectual posts by Greens fans. He is never pulled up on what he says, why?

And no one asked him about Mundine this time, he just came out and said it.... Sometimes it's best to keep things to yourself.... Mundine gets told that nearly everytime he opens his mouth, why not others?

I'm not sticking up for what Choc said, but others should be held accountable for their remarks as well....

I've met Green many times and he is good friends with a couple of friends of mine, He has always been nice to me and I have nothing against him, I still have a hand written note he wrote me just before I was married bagging me about my bucks night that he gave my friend to give to me...... So as I said it's nothing personal, but He should stick to his good guy image.
Didn't he draw a **** and balls on your mates Green machine T-shirt and sign it John Holmes when he asked for an autograph? Anyway typical Danny Green didn't he laugh with his bikie mates after the double header before their fight when his bogan fans pelted Mundine with bottles? What Mundine said was stupid for someone in the public eye but alot of darker aboriginals hold these views.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #48
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Didn't he draw a **** and balls on your mates Green machine T-shirt and sign it John Holmes when he asked for an autograph? Anyway typical Danny Green didn't he laugh with his bikie mates after the double header before their fight when his bogan fans pelted Mundine with bottles? What Mundine said was stupid for someone in the public eye but alot of darker aboriginals hold these views.

Yes he did do that to amate of mines Tshirt after his first fight with Delsile at Penrith Panthers
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 09:13 PM   #49
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Why should he be pulled up on what one of his ****wit fans interprets his statement as? that is hardly his fault, and i have heard him interviewed 3 times this week, every single interviewer has asked about mundine, it is rare for him to not be asked about mundine. I don't believe it was necessary for him to make a comment, but i hardly believe there was anything wrong with the comments that he did make.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #50
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Why should he be pulled up on what one of his ****wit fans interprets his statement as? that is hardly his fault, and i have heard him interviewed 3 times this week, every single interviewer has asked about mundine, it is rare for him to not be asked about mundine. I don't believe it was necessary for him to make a comment, but i hardly believe there was anything wrong with the comments that he did make.
It's the boat part.... read into what you will, but I believe there was intent behind it.

Why not Just say. Mundine if you aren;t happy with this country ****off..?
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #51
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
It's the boat part.... read into what you will, but I believe there was intent behind it.

seriously? it's a figure of speech, get on a boat and **** off. I think if you're looking for it you'll find racism anywhere, with all the PC bullshit we have to deal with i think he would have been pulled up on it if there was any intent behind it.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #52
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
seriously? it's a figure of speech, get on a boat and **** off. I think if you're looking for it you'll find racism anywhere, with all the PC bullshit we have to deal with i think he would have been pulled up on it if there was any intent behind it.

Come on mate... "petrol" and a "Boat" there were two very subtle words in that comment.

Why not I'll buy you a plane ticket??
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #53
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:

This is all just Greeny being Greeny. He knows alot of his fanbase are just anti-Mundine and probably wouldn't of seen the Eric Lucas fight. When Mundine puts his foot in his mouth like this he is going to try and get some mileage out of it to draw attention to his upcoming '' world title '' fight. Still think the Anzac day,Aboriginal charity offer was lower. This isn't that bad.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 09:50 PM   #54
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Come on mate... "petrol" and a "Boat" there were two very subtle words in that comment.

Why not I'll buy you a plane ticket??
I'm certainly not a fan of green. and am not doubting his cuntiness. But I think you're drawing a long bow with that one mate.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #55
bazil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

He is not even a k9
No ones as jacked off as me..hahahahaha
What a dumb ozzy tryhard surfie scumbag wannabe.

Last edited by bazil; 10-25-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: E
bazil is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #56
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks View Post
I'm certainly not a fan of green. and am not doubting his cuntiness. But I think you're drawing a long bow with that one mate.
Maybe I read too much into things at times??

But we all know full well taht Green is aware of what a big proportion of his fan base are like and he would also have been aware that making this comment on his facebook pages would bring all the redneck/biggots out in force....
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #57
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:

A leading aboriginal legal rights advocate has labeled his comments RACIST which are in line with racial vilification and you are more inclined to think they are questionable.....

The world of a blinded nuthugger right here.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #58
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
A leading aboriginal legal rights advocate has labeled his comments RACIST which are in line with racial vilification and you are more inclined to think they are questionable.....

The world of a blinded nuthugger right here.

I don't believe I've ever said the things Mundien came out with weren't a form of racism.....

Same can't be said for Green fans though unfortunatley.....
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #59
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 13001

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Just seen it today also, and another one he posted a few days back, the guy must have wet dreams about Mundine because he cant stop making mention of his name, sour grapes Mundine has stole the show with the Geale rematch so he is STILL riding Mundines tail coat to sell tickets and get his name out there.

Makes you wonder if Green really did want to rematch Mundine why didnt he stay at the weight he was when he got out of hospital instead of excessively bulking up to CW. He was around 166LB when he got out which is the same weight he was when he fought Mundine. I honestly dont think he even wants to fight Mundine again and just uses the guys name.
Says the guy who flys into a tanti everytime Danny's name gets mentioned like some little bitch.
Yes I know Greeny is a big bully and hes a bad bad man TY
left jab danny is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2012, 10:20 PM   #60
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Greeny makes comments sometimes because he knows his bogan fans will jump all over it. He's fueling the fire and instigating.
Francis75 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum