Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
happydrinks
@elPrincipeFeliz
ESB Addict

vCash: 666
Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

why are they always mingers
happydrinks is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #17
chic
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

Poor Khan army, the retard army that go around saying he is the best, this news will shock them.

Don't blame him having fun but I thought he could do better, the 2nd girl is okay but the 1st one is yuck.

Lol I wonder his real girlfriend is still on Twitter or if she jumped of till it calms down, his girlfriend will still marry him though, she seems to love attention from what I have seen on her Twitter in the past.

One thing I don't get with Khan or his gay crew that he surrounds himself with, why push your religion on twitter and whatever and when really you ain't that good at all and don't seem to follow it yourself... I think that why many people hate them also.
chic is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #18
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

eid must have ended badly for amir
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #19
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

He can't even argue he was pissed
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #20
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

A proud Muslim who fasts, and he still cant resist the urge to smash ***** that ain't his. I feel sorry for his arranged marriage wife here, but when she gets hold of him, one slap will be enough to put Khan to sleep.

So much for all the excuses about Freddy not being around enough or putting the time into Amir that he needs......there is always two sides to every story, and certain boxers don't like to point the finger at number 1 if anything goes wrong.

His poor performances had f*ck all to do with training, it was to do with his eyes not being on the ball, rather his eyes being on the *****. And it looks like he has had a bout of Tigerwoodsitis here. WOMEN WEAKEN LEGS!

Amir Khunt. The Pederson defeat turned him into a Muslim *** addict.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 03:38 PM   #21
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
That's what I was thinking.

If I had to go abroad to have a bar job I'd go straight to Banus.... it's comparable to Magaluf in terms of how easy it is to pull birds, and the standard is much higher too.
That's the type of info Judith Chalmers never gave out on "Wish You Were Here?".
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #22
glue glove
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Talk about steaks and burgers!

Those girls look like itv reality show rejects!
glue glove is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #23
happydrinks
@elPrincipeFeliz
ESB Addict

vCash: 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
A proud Muslim who fasts, and he still cant resist the urge to smash ***** that ain't his. I feel sorry for his arranged marriage wife here, but when she gets hold of him, one slap will be enough to put Khan to sleep.

So much for all the excuses about Freddy not being around enough or putting the time into Amir that he needs......there is always two sides to every story, and certain boxers don't like to point the finger at number 1 if anything goes wrong.

His poor performances had f*ck all to do with training, it was to do with his eyes not being on the ball, rather his eyes being on the *****. And it looks like he has had a bout of Tigerwoodsitis here. WOMEN WEAKEN LEGS!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
happydrinks is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 03:42 PM   #24
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post

Biggest load of bollocks Iv'e ever heard.

Listen if I got my end away the night before? The next day I'm bouncing around like the ****ing Jive Bunny.

Woman don't weaken legs, they only make them stronger.

Last edited by Bill C84; 10-28-2012 at 04:07 PM.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #25
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
Biggest load of bollocks Iv'e ever heard.

Listen if I got my end away the next before? The next day I'm bouncing around like the ****ing Jive Bunny.

Woman don't weaken legs, they only make them stronger.
Jive Bunny.
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #26
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Shot JR View Post
Jive Bunny.
Starting to show my age mate.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 04:06 PM   #27
wallworkjake123
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by donno View Post
spot on, anyone who cant have a threesome with 2 average looking birds in Marbella must have the personality of a dildo or looks like Phil Neville
No need to bring the Neville's into it.
wallworkjake123 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 04:12 PM   #28
Dragon Punch
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Good boy Amir- keep on smashing these hoes..
The first girl Is pretty horrible but the secound has a nice little body on her and an okish face but without the make up it might be different story.
Dragon Punch is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #29
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Punch View Post
Good boy Amir- keep on smashing these hoes..
The first girl Is pretty horrible but the secound has a nice little body on her and an okish face but without the make up it might be different story.
For a mere mortal man its a 10 pinter, for me its half a shandy.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #30
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
What a good Muslim
He is a pioneer of the Muslim game.

Amir Khan is a G.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum