Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #31
galtone
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

Man....I've SHOT things that looked better than that blonde!!! Is that the best the little tosser can do?
galtone is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #32
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

Amir Khan statement

Quote:
It's with deep regret that these allegations are indeed true. It's been a tough time you know what i mean if you been in my shoes. I would normally accept blame but this was what i was asked to do.

I acted out a Jihad so to speak you get me. I felt after what Chubbz said i needed to slay some White British women to show them the levels and slay them i did i tell thee!. I must say that i'm continuing a relationship with the blonde and said i'd pay into a monthly fund for her to wear a hijab. I'm waiting for her to get back to me..
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 05:27 PM   #33
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #34
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

I'd jihad my own dick if it went anywhere near that thing that looks like David coulthard
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #35
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

****ing hell

The brunette looks nice in the first pic and average in the 2nd.... whilst the blonde is very average full stop.

Walk in most respectable boozers on a weekend and you'll find a better looking blonde, one with a bit of ''discretion'' too
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #36
brickfists
The Nonpareil
ESB Addict

vCash: 542

Jesus christ its 2012 i can't believe tabloids still give tarts like these page space to talk shit and tel lies
brickfists is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #37
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

I wonder if the blonde is Jimmy Saville's love child? That's a chin that Jim Watt dreams of each night.

I like Virgil Hunter's thinking here, He's defo in on this jihad..

He's probably there in corner ''yeah son, that's right Amir. No shoot off the angles son''. While swinging a towel..
Old 10-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #38
ero-sennin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
What a good Muslim
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawSlayer View Post
pouring champagne into one of the birds mouths mohammed would be turning in his grave
Quote:
Originally Posted by chic View Post
One thing I don't get with Khan or his gay crew that he surrounds himself with, why push your religion on twitter and whatever and when really you ain't that good at all and don't seem to follow it yourself... I think that why many people hate them also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
A proud Muslim who fasts, and he still cant resist the urge to smash ***** that ain't his. I feel sorry for his arranged marriage wife here, but when she gets hold of him, one slap will be enough to put Khan to sleep.

Amir Khunt. The Pederson defeat turned him into a Muslim *** addict.

Like most folks who follow an organised religion, Khan is a hypocrite, but then this is no different to Tyson Fury talking about Jesus one moment while threatening to put Price in intensive care the next, or Evander Holyfield mentioning God about a million times in his post fight interview, while fathering 12 children from 6 different women, or Floyd Mayweather doing the same and then being convicted for domestic violence. Most people are stupid. Then again, you could argue that if we were perfect we wouldn't need religion in the first place. I don't think the other 3 boxers I mentioned are held to the same moral standard as Khan, who is expected to be a saint.

Anyway, his fiancee is a stunner, while the other 2 bints are just average. I don't give him props for this. Call me old fashioned but in my book, if you commit, you don't cheat. If you wanna **** around, stay single. A guy in Khan's place should not be getting married in the first place. Young, rich and famous? Get all the ***** you can get, before settling down.

Looks like he done ****ed up. Again.
ero-sennin is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 05:48 PM   #39
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Spot On Ero.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #40
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
I'd jihad my own dick if it went anywhere near that thing that looks like David coulthard
David Coulthard = Sophie Ellis-Bextor
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 06:10 PM   #41
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

=

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #42
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Can imagine Jim Watt's voice booming out of nowhere as Amir looks to let her have it ''Bang on the chen!!''.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #43
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I wont click on the link, because it is the wrag, and all who wear the liverbird upon their chest, avoid that scum like its disease.

Regarding Amir Khan, I only have one thing to say, if the allegations are indeed true.

......He who hath not sinned, shall cast the first stone.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #44
robbie_s

Unless I failed to read the link correctly (my attention was diverted by the picture of the less than attractive Tanya...) but the title is a little misleading. When exactly did he he hit this threesome?!

Or did he allegedly kiss one girl and party hard/including swim with another?

Not great either way, but hardly a threesome!
robbie_s is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #45
richard mossley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1022

What I never understand about these people is this: if you lot or I were to cheat on our misses we have about 10,000 more times the chance of getting away with it than people in the public eye.

Has Briedos Prescott knocked all the intelligence he had out of his little skull?
richard mossley is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum