Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2012, 05:14 AM   #1
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,941
vCash: 527
Cool Ain't No Stoppin Us Now! **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

Haye v Klitschkoko. Let's Get It On!

The Second Coming of The Savior of Boxing!


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXhB_p4in9k[/ame]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2012, 05:15 AM   #2
BoxingWizardBoy
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

Ya Vitali will probably fight him now. He's broke from another failed political campagin.
BoxingWizardBoy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:22 AM   #3
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 24,276
vCash: 0
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****


This time it will all be different... really!
Robney is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:24 AM   #4
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Polska Siła!!!
Posts: 8,820
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

OP- you're deluded as ****
damian38 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:30 AM   #5
Manning
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6,587
vCash: 1449
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Manning is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:04 AM   #6
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,941
vCash: 527
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

HAYEMAKER QUOTES of WISDOM:

A somewhat inappropriate prediction prior to his fight with Audley Harrison:


"This will be so one-sided it will be like a gang rape."

To his one-time good chum Harrison:
“You're going to get violated in that ring. I am going to close the curtain on the joke that is the Audley Harrison show.”

On a fairly obvious obstacle to avoid if you want to become a success in boxing, in an interview with the Daily Mirror in 2009.
“To be a successful boxer, the last thing you need to be doing is turning up to the gym stoned. You’re going to get beaten up if you do that.”

On the giant with ‘inner beauty’, Nikolai Valuev:
"He is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I have watched Lord of the Rings and films with strange looking people, but for a human being to look like he does is pretty shocking."

On his preparations for the Valuev fight:

"In between training sessions, I'll often watch DVDs of King Kong, Godzilla or Frankenstein, just to keep my mind on the task in hand and remind myself of the magnitude of the challenge."

More on Valuev:
“Valuev looks like the bogeyman. Kids try to remove his mask when he goes trick-or-treating on Halloween."

On the fight between Vitali Klitschko and Kevin Johnson
“They may be big in Switzerland, but so are yodellers, and nobody wants to watch them fight. Heavyweight title fights should be huge events, not an afterthought in a country most famous for producing chocolate."

On his, eh, meticulous preparations before a fight:
“I abstain from any kind of release for six weeks before a fight, no self-pleasure, nothing. Even in my dreams, I'll be about to have *** with a beautiful girl and I'll say, 'Sorry darling, I'm fighting in a few weeks.' That's control, bro, when you're turning down a hot chick in your subconscious."

On why he chooses his own ring girls:

“I do, but only because earlier in my career, the promoters would organise these girls and you'd be sitting on your stool between rounds and you'd look up and see a complete and utter minger walking around the ring.
"It was actually a distraction. You'd be thinking, 'Why is she in the ring and what possible good can come from her being there?'"
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #7
Wegner
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 644
vCash: 500
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Wegner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #8
Champion
©
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,468
vCash: 722
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Champion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:43 AM   #9
timeout
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bitchfield - England, UK
Posts: 6,251
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

Has this train ever left the ****ing platform?

And where is it heading Toegate? ?
timeout is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #10
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: A hollow vulcano lair!
Posts: 24,276
vCash: 0
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeout View Post
Has this train ever left the ****ing platform?

And where is it heading Toegate? ?
I think he has his act toegether now
Robney is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:05 AM   #11
lewishamboy
Styles Impetuous
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: LDN
Posts: 4,551
vCash: 2000
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

lewishamboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:06 AM   #12
lewishamboy
Styles Impetuous
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: LDN
Posts: 4,551
vCash: 2000
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian38 View Post
OP- you're deluded as ****
Arent you the guy that scored 12-0 to Vitali against Chisora
lewishamboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #13
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewishamboy View Post
Arent you the guy that scored 12-0 to Vitali against Chisora
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #14
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,893
vCash: 75
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezel8764 View Post
HAYEMAKER QUOTES of WISDOM:

A somewhat inappropriate prediction prior to his fight with Audley Harrison:


"This will be so one-sided it will be like a gang rape."

To his one-time good chum Harrison:
“You're going to get violated in that ring. I am going to close the curtain on the joke that is the Audley Harrison show.”

On a fairly obvious obstacle to avoid if you want to become a success in boxing, in an interview with the Daily Mirror in 2009.
“To be a successful boxer, the last thing you need to be doing is turning up to the gym stoned. You’re going to get beaten up if you do that.”

On the giant with ‘inner beauty’, Nikolai Valuev:
"He is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. I have watched Lord of the Rings and films with strange looking people, but for a human being to look like he does is pretty shocking."

On his preparations for the Valuev fight:

"In between training sessions, I'll often watch DVDs of King Kong, Godzilla or Frankenstein, just to keep my mind on the task in hand and remind myself of the magnitude of the challenge."

More on Valuev:
“Valuev looks like the bogeyman. Kids try to remove his mask when he goes trick-or-treating on Halloween."

On the fight between Vitali Klitschko and Kevin Johnson
“They may be big in Switzerland, but so are yodellers, and nobody wants to watch them fight. Heavyweight title fights should be huge events, not an afterthought in a country most famous for producing chocolate."

On his, eh, meticulous preparations before a fight:
“I abstain from any kind of release for six weeks before a fight, no self-pleasure, nothing. Even in my dreams, I'll be about to have *** with a beautiful girl and I'll say, 'Sorry darling, I'm fighting in a few weeks.' That's control, bro, when you're turning down a hot chick in your subconscious."

On why he chooses his own ring girls:

“I do, but only because earlier in my career, the promoters would organise these girls and you'd be sitting on your stool between rounds and you'd look up and see a complete and utter minger walking around the ring.
"It was actually a distraction. You'd be thinking, 'Why is she in the ring and what possible good can come from her being there?'"
Some great lines there.

Haye can be proper funny when he wants to.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiOQsW7weRw[/ame]
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:18 AM   #15
Ahurath
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,923
vCash: 235
Default Re: Ain't No Stoppin Us Now!: **** The HAYEMAKER Train ****

I'm in, Hayemaker all the way!
Ahurath is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013