Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #31
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
Really he has had over 30 losses ? I had no idea it was that many . Is there a way to look at his record ?
Click here >>>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
 Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2012, 04:32 AM   #32
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Thanks heaps for that . What an awesome sight I could not believe how much was on there and being able to look at records of blokes who fought like 50 odd years ago . Yeah mumtaz has had a lot of losses , hope he does not get seriously hurt .
Left hook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:44 AM   #33
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 400
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Any link for the fight with Sherrington getting KO'd by Mumtaz?
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:21 AM   #34
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
Thanks heaps for that . What an awesome sight I could not believe how much was on there and being able to look at records of blokes who fought like 50 odd years ago .
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:50 AM   #35
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In your couch, stealn' your change
Posts: 2,273
vCash: 500
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

NZPBA has now suspended Mumtaz to & including January 26
Da Voice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:11 AM   #36
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

JANUAY ??? Hope he stashed the cash he earnt recently , bad christmas for his kids otherwise . were the stoppages bad or were they career padding for the other guy stoppages ? ie was he just waved off or KTFO ? .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:16 AM   #37
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In your couch, stealn' your change
Posts: 2,273
vCash: 500
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
JANUAY ??? Hope he stashed the cash he earnt recently , bad christmas for his kids otherwise . were the stoppages bad or were they career padding for the other guy stoppages ? ie was he just waved off or KTFO ? .
Waved off in both
Da Voice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:28 AM   #38
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,195
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Voice View Post
Waved off in both
Thanks , Any footage about mate ? i realise what he done was dangerous to his health and would never advise anyone to do what he done but a 3 month ban is a bit over the top imo . we have all seen the likes of Dave Paris wave a fight off after a fighter had coped a solid jab lol
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #39
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In your couch, stealn' your change
Posts: 2,273
vCash: 500
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Thanks , Any footage about mate ? i realise what he done was dangerous to his health and would never advise anyone to do what he done but a 3 month ban is a bit over the top imo . we have all seen the likes of Dave Paris wave a fight off after a fighter had coped a solid jab lol
Not atm
Da Voice is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #40
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Voice View Post
NZPBA has now suspended Mumtaz to & including January 26
Hard to argue the suspension isn't deserved.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #41
MidniteProwler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,160
vCash: 500
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
Any link for the fight with Sherrington getting KO'd by Mumtaz?
There was but I can't find it anymore, Sherrington's people must have had it taken down.. It was one shot to the chin and glass just shattered everywhere..
MidniteProwler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #42
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 400
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
There was but I can't find it anymore, Sherrington's people must have had it taken down.. It was one shot to the chin and glass just shattered everywhere..
Yeah theres no footage of the fight on youtube, I would of love to have seen Mumtaz ecstatic after winning that one.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #43
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Kashif Mumtaz stopped twice in 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
Yeah theres no footage of the fight on youtube, I would of love to have seen Mumtaz ecstatic after winning that one.
It used to be up on YouTube. Because that's how I got to see it.

From memory Les Sherrington got up, couldn't stand on his broken leg and the bout had to be stopped, and that is consistent with this article >>>

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
 Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013