Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #16
CapsLock
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 498
vCash: 500
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
lol at the referee still counting whilst barrett is fast asleep and the doctor is climbing into the ring
CapsLock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2012, 07:42 PM   #17
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,139
vCash: 75
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
How do you see Danny approaching this fight?

Do you see Danny just scoring points from the outside working his jab with this one?

Cameron is still the bigger man and I would of given more hope for Green if it was closer to Danny weight like before.
Doubling the jab. The weight drained Cameron will be TKO'd before the 6th. Absolute joke of a ''world title'' fight.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:49 PM   #18
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,139
vCash: 75
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
Hasn't the limit already been decided at 200 pounds already though?

And what is this golden syrup you speak of..?
Probably is full CW but with Danny who knows. Cameron has only looked good at CW against Vea. That was a great fight but lets face it Dom is no world beater. Some people mainly Ty think Green was drinking something dodgy between rounds in the Flores fight.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #19
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,139
vCash: 75
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-hickey View Post
sit back and hope that the Barett Ko was a fluke

Cameron bringing them titles back to gizziy bro!
I hope you're right. Even the ridiculous spamming threads you will no doubt make if Cameron wins will be worth it to see the look on Danny's and Phil's faces when another gimme fight doesn't go to plan.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #20
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,438
vCash: 75
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Originally Posted by Earl-hickey
sit back and hope that the Barett Ko was a fluke

Cameron bringing them titles back to gizziy bro!

For once Earl I'm with you on this.............I hope Cameron beats him like Tarver & Wlod did.
roscoe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:05 AM   #21
bazil
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 408
vCash: 500
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

That yellowy browny stuff green was drinking inbetween rds was mundines urine.
bazil is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #22
Shark Attack
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 138
vCash: 500
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Use his very underrated jab with speed and precision and wear the slower more cumbersome moving Cameron down , mix up the attack from the head to downstairs and then finish Cameron off in the later rounds with some big right hands ...
Shark Attack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #23
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 400
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil View Post
That yellowy browny stuff green was drinking inbetween rds was mundines urine.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:06 PM   #24
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,139
vCash: 75
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTogethernow View Post
Green often drinks Brown liquid between rounds (suspicious ped looking type of elixor).
It was most noticeable vs BJ Flores, you can see him drinking it often.

200pds, well I am sure it is agreed at 200, with cash incentives for every pound lighter, similar to BJ flores who was given arounid $200k extra to be his lightest in years.
Im worried about that too. Cameron weighed 214 at his most recent fight against Barrett who I had not seen since he fought Haye. So he has to drop 14lbs to make the limit. Barretts form since Haye is shit. If this is 195 Cameron will be drained to shit. I think he will be anyhow Green in under 6.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:09 AM   #25
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,583
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Im worried about that too. Cameron weighed 214 at his most recent fight against Barrett who I had not seen since he fought Haye. So he has to drop 14lbs to make the limit. Barretts form since Haye is shit. If this is 195 Cameron will be drained to shit. I think he will be anyhow Green in under 6.
Mate I've already confirmed it's at a 195 lb catchweight.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:19 AM   #26
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,139
vCash: 75
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Mate I've already confirmed it's at a 195 lb catchweight.
Shut the **** up You fluked it right once with that Santiago bum at 185 it won't be 195 Cameron will be a skeleton as it is.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #27
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,583
vCash: 1000
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Shut the **** up You fluked it right once with that Santiago bum at 185 it won't be 195 Cameron will be a skeleton as it is.
Don't talk down to me like that young man. I'm a man of integrity and I've confirmed the fight is at a 195 lb catchweight.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #28
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,449
vCash: 1044
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Probably is full CW but with Danny who knows. Cameron has only looked good at CW against Vea. That was a great fight but lets face it Dom is no world beater. Some people mainly Ty think Green was drinking something dodgy between rounds in the Flores fight.
If it's at 200lbs, Cameron will rough Green up and win.
At 195lbs, it will be closer, with it potentially going either way.

Plenty, including you, feel Cameron is shit at the lower weights, and sure, he isn't as good as he can be. But, Green is pretty shit anyway these days.

As for the golden syrup, that's typical uneducated TC trash - as if they'd dangle an illegal drink in the corner between rounds.
TC has no ****en idea, why anyone even remotely considers what he says is unbelievable.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #29
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,499
vCash: 500
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Mate I've already confirmed it's at a 195 lb catchweight.

turd. you couldnt confirm a **** in a brothel.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #30
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 10,139
vCash: 75
Default Re: How do you see Danny's strategy to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
If it's at 200lbs, Cameron will rough Green up and win.
At 195lbs, it will be closer, with it potentially going either way.

Plenty, including you, feel Cameron is shit at the lower weights, and sure, he isn't as good as he can be. But, Green is pretty shit anyway these days.

As for the golden syrup, that's typical uneducated TC trash - as if they'd dangle an illegal drink in the corner between rounds.
TC has no ****en idea, why anyone even remotely considers what he says is unbelievable.
Calm down Sox it's me stifler. I don't believe it nor do I believe he had loaded gloves I was just answering the guy who asked what he was referring to regarding the syrup/drink between rounds. You will get a good price for Cameron if you fancy a bet. Think I heard Green was $1.20 somewhere.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013