Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #106
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

khan got exposed sure, but so did carl froch when he fough a past it kessler and till that point froch was continuously mocking calzaghes achievements, he was shown up by dirrell as well a fight in which he failed to land and clean telling blows. People who think froch beat dirrell probably think manny beat marquez in their previous 2 fights. its not like england in recent years has been the center of gravity for super hot boxing talents. how many unified divisional boxing champions have their been besides khan in britain?
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2012, 09:42 PM   #107
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP

vCash: 664
Default Re: Love-rat boxer Amir Khan betrays fiancee with 2-girl romp in Marbella

This story stinks of a set-up...the two photos of the girls in the article stood next to Khan look like they've just jumped in to have a snap taken....He looks pissed off in both and leaning away from them....I'm calling shennanigans
icemax is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #108
Darni187
Champion
East Side Guru

Chicks trying to make a buck or two

Khan needs to stop going places like Marbella, he is not single and try not be clubing late night.

Just saw a interview at the presser in L.A Khan owning up to alot of his mistakes which is a good start.
Darni187 is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 10:09 PM   #109
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

vCash: 500

Your right Darni, You don't put yourself in places like that espicially being a celebrity there going to do anything they can.

If you go clubbing do what Froch does and take your missus .
SkillspayBills is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2012, 07:22 AM   #110
BlackBrenny
Champion
East Side Guru

Shagging some gold-digging sluts when you're young and rich is not exactly a monumental "Go on my son!!" achievement, hell I'm young and poor and I've done plenty of that, a real man honours his commitments and Khan made a commitment to his fiance. For shame..

Oh wait...it's the Sun.....
BlackBrenny is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2012, 08:02 AM   #111
norfolkinchance
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ero-sennin View Post
"we tried to pull Katie Price, but she didn't want none. We offered her out but she ducked us. We even offered her half a mil for a blow job but she wanted silly money and priced herself out. To be honest, we know these two birds were not on my level, but what can we do? we put in a good performance. My uncle Saff, Saj and the whole team were supporting me, giving me advice, telling me to make full use of my reach. I could hear them screaming "put your rubber on, put your rubber on and cover up" but you know me, like Oscar and Richard said, I've got too much balls for my own good, so I went bareback. That's me, you know I like to please my fans. ummm yeah my legs did give way at one point but you know you have to expect that sometimes. people always question my jaw but I went down on the blonde for 2 hours straight so you know I think I've prooooved people wrong. I wasn't able to finish her off but you know at this level it's not always easy. We still put in a good performance and we're gonna go back to the drawing board and see what things we can improve from that performance "
brillaint./ one of the funniest posts ive read in along time!
norfolkinchance is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #112
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
"we tried to pull Katie Price, but she didn't want none. We offered her out but she ducked us. We even offered her half a mil for a blow job but she wanted silly money and priced herself out. To be honest, we know these two birds were not on my level, but what can we do? we put in a good performance. My uncle Saff, Saj and the whole team were supporting me, giving me advice, telling me to make full use of my reach. I could hear them screaming "put your rubber on, put your rubber on and cover up" but you know me, like Oscar and Richard said, I've got too much balls for my own good, so I went bareback. That's me, you know I like to please my fans. ummm yeah my legs did give way at one point but you know you have to expect that sometimes. people always question my jaw but I went down on the blonde for 2 hours straight so you know I think I've prooooved people wrong. I wasn't able to finish her off but you know at this level it's not always easy. We still put in a good performance and we're gonna go back to the drawing board and see what things we can improve from that performance "
that is pure class, well done sir
JamieC is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2012, 09:00 AM   #113
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

quality ero
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #114
Doyley10
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Doyley10 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum