Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

sven ottke had 3 KO's in his career. one of them was mundog...in a coma. he had a couple of TKOs as well. he had a 17% ko rate....

geale has a 51% KO rate....

since their last controversial SD fight, geale is 3 years better, and won 2 world titles against quality opponents. mundog is 3 years older, faded, never won a world title, and has a glass jaw...
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
TheManBearPig
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

don't point out facts to the silly cunt altogethernow, he doesn't like them. the fact that he can breath without assistance is nothing short of a miracle with his lack of intelligence. hopefully the douche will walk in the path of a bus and rid the country and this forum of his stupidity.
TheManBearPig is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:30 PM   #3
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Fair Dinkum, how many threads do u need to start about the same topic mate?
It sounds like your trying to convince yourself...
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:31 PM   #4
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,942
vCash: 75
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
sven ottke had 3 KO's in his career. one of them was mundog...in a coma. he had a couple of TKOs as well. he had a 17% ko rate....

geale has a 51% KO rate....

since their last controversial SD fight, geale is 3 years better, and won 2 world titles against quality opponents. mundog is 3 years older, faded, never won a world title, and has a glass jaw...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Fair Dinkum, how many threads do u need to start about the same topic mate?
It sounds like your trying to convince yourself...
by the look of your avatar, you dont like facts either....

feather fisted ottke put mundine in a coma!! it took his corner 13 seconds to go pull his mouthguard out!!!

who cares!!!
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:34 PM   #6
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,942
vCash: 75
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Fair Dinkum, how many threads do u need to start about the same topic mate?
It sounds like your trying to convince yourself...
He actually couldn't start threads on his old account because of this. Someone should point out Green's KO rate before he fought Mundine.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:35 PM   #7
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
by the look of your avatar, you dont like facts either....

feather fisted ottke put mundine in a coma!! it took his corner 13 seconds to go pull his mouthguard out!!!

who cares!!!
Mate, I'm not having a go at your opinion or anything, but could we keep it in the one post?
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:35 PM   #8
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

its a fact that should be highlighted. mundine was put in a coma by a feather fisted fighter.

he was also ko'd by a novice.

he next faces a double world champ with a 51% KO rate.

mundog fans may not like the facts. but the fact is, mundine is in real trouble!
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
He actually couldn't start threads on his old account because of this. Someone should point out Green's KO rate before he fought Mundine.
That doesn't at all surprise me.

It's boxing so at the end of the day anyone can get knocked out... Geale has as much chance of getting smoked as Choc does...
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #10
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
That doesn't at all surprise me.

It's boxing so at the end of the day anyone can get knocked out... Geale has as much chance of getting smoked as Choc does...
in the first 4 rounds perhaps. after that.....its all geale. mundine is old and shopworn. hes been bashed to death sparring. he made himself old in the gym.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #11
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
its a fact that should be highlighted. mundine was put in a coma by a feather fisted fighter.

he was also ko'd by a novice.

he next faces a double world champ with a 51% KO rate.

mundog fans may not like the facts. but the fact is, mundine is in real trouble!
Mundines KO % is 54 percent, So what's your point, going by your logic, Geale has been dropped by absolute nuffies thatr couldn't bust a grape a few times in his career so therefore, Choc should stop him.
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:40 PM   #12
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Mundines KO % is 54 percent, So what's your point, going by your logic, Geale has been dropped by absolute nuffies thatr couldn't bust a grape a few times in his career so therefore, Choc should stop him.
dropped aint stopped.

mundines jaw is the difference. its made of glass, everyone knows he got it from his dad...
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #13
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
dropped aint stopped.

mundines jaw is the difference. its made of glass, everyone knows he got it from his dad...
He has also fought some very big punches and copped decent shots and carried on... His jaw isn;t the best but I dont think it's as bad as it's made out to be... Do u think Geale will stop Mundine?
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #14
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
. Do u think Geale will stop Mundine?
tko, yes.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:47 PM   #15
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,626
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
tko, yes.
I don't see it happening, but who knows. Hopefully we get to see a good competetive fight
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013