Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2012, 08:47 PM   #16
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Fair Dinkum, how many threads do u need to start about the same topic mate?
Not that I don't agree with you, but you haven't questioned all the idiotic Mandy threads started over the last 2 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Mundines KO % is 54 percent, So what's your point, going by your logic, Geale has been dropped by absolute nuffies thatr couldn't bust a grape
And Mandy was KO'd by Garth Wood. What's your point?
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2012, 08:49 PM   #17
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
He has also fought some very big punches and copped decent shots and carried on... His jaw isn;t the best but I dont think it's as bad as it's made out to be...
Perhaps a few years ago you might have been right.
Quote:
Do u think Geale will stop Mundine?
I reckon there's a very strong chance of it.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #18
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post

And Mandy was KO'd by Garth Wood. What's your point?
the point is mundines chin.

a 17% ko fighter puts him in a coma.

a novice kos him.

geale is has a 51% ko rate.

its all about mundine lack of punch resistance......
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #19
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,622
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Not that I don't agree with you, but you haven't questioned all the idiotic Mandy threads started over the last 2 weeks.

NOt Disagreeing with you about the Mundine threads mate, I think we should have on thread on thr fight and get a sticky on it so it's a one stop place so to speak, it gets hard keeping up with all the sepearte shit.

And my point with the "Mundines KO % is 54 percent, So what's your point, going by your logic, Geale has been dropped by absolute nuffies thatr couldn't bust a grape" comment, was that Styles make fights and Sally logic is flawed, it's a fight anything can happen.
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #20
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,622
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
the point is mundines chin.

a 17% ko fighter puts him in a coma.

a novice kos him.

geale is has a 51% ko rate.

its all about mundine lack of punch resistance......
NEWSFLASH
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #21
TheManBearPig
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
I don't see it happening, but who knows. Hopefully we get to see a good competetive fight
Mundine has to ko Geale in the first 4-6 rounds because he does not have the stamina to hold Geale off with his age and bad hip in the later rounds. If Geale clips him in the later rounds, Mundine will go down.
TheManBearPig is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:56 PM   #22
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
And my point with the "Mundines KO % is 54 percent, So what's your point, going by your logic, Geale has been dropped by absolute nuffies thatr couldn't bust a grape" comment, was that Styles make fights and Sally logic is flawed, it's a fight anything can happen.
Sure, it can.
However one must look at the odds objectively.

Mandy beating Geale simply doesn't add up today, regardless of where our biases lie.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:56 PM   #23
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
NEWSFLASH
as you get older you rely more on your chin and toughness as you cant move as much. your recovery fails. your stamina fails. your legs fail. your arms get heavier. you breathe harder. mundine is old.

theres your newsflash ****head.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:02 PM   #24
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,622
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
Sure, it can.
However one must look at the odds objectively.

Mandy beating Geale simply doesn't add up today, regardless of where our biases lie.

Mundine always lifts for the big fights, you are making it sound like it is an impossibilty... There is no such word in Boxing
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:16 PM   #25
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Rural OZ
Posts: 5,451
vCash: 1044
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Mundine always lifts for the big fights
That he did.
I have no doubt he'll be in the best shape he can be, however the problem is, todays best shape isn't anywhere near yesterdays.

A battered man can only lift so far.
Quote:
, you are making it sound like it is an impossibilty... There is no such word in Boxing
Statistically speaking it pretty much is.

In the real world of course not, Mandy has a punchers chance.
Sox is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:20 PM   #26
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Campbelltown, Aus
Posts: 2,622
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox View Post
That he did.
I have no doubt he'll be in the best shape he can be, however the problem is, todays best shape isn't anywhere near yesterdays.

A battered man can only lift so far.
Statistically speaking it pretty much is.

In the real world of course not, Mandy has a punchers chance.
Sox' confidence is growing day by day.. I like it.

When the **** are they going to announce where this fight will be held?
whipsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:47 PM   #27
Tuilagi
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 47
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Fact: big punching Danny Green was chasing shadows when he fought Choc. Im sure people dont dispute the ko power of Green surely !!!
Tuilagi is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:20 PM   #28
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: living rent free in Buster 007's head
Posts: 9,413
vCash: 700
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuilagi View Post
Fact: big punching Danny Green was chasing shadows when he fought Choc. Im sure people dont dispute the ko power of Green surely !!!
No but power is only good when it lands. Green barely landed a punch. Geale has far superior boxing skills to Green and Mundine is a lesser fighter than he was then IMO. But he may wind back the clock that's what worries me.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:58 PM   #29
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 400
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Geale's glass jaw is going to be shattered inevitably by Golovkin, win or lose against Mundine.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:21 PM   #30
TheManBearPig
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 175
vCash: 500
Default Re: FACT. OTTKE 17% ko RATE. GEALE 51% ko rate.

Quote:
Geale's glass jaw is going to be shattered inevitably by Golovkin, win or lose against Mundine.
Oh look. Another spastic who faps over the GGG highlights on Youtbe.
TheManBearPig is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013