Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 333 48.19%
Disagree 358 51.81%
Voters: 691. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #5461
str1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: JohnAnthony Retires from All Pac/Floyd discussions. Who's with me?

I'll join your march for gay rights.

Count me in on the Pac/Floyd fiasco.
str1 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #5462
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: USA Today: "It's Official Floyd is Terrified!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Oh wow. I don't even know why I'm bothering to explain anything to him
Your not explaining anything at all, your just making bull shit up as you go.. I will ask again use a source that those fighters used OSDT please prove me wrong..

I will ask you the same thing I asked that other A-hole. In my Av whio is with Ali??
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 10:33 AM   #5463
rodney
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
Marvelous Marvin Hagler: “With the Pacquiao and Mayweather fight, I think that Mayweather might be a little scared”

Marvellous Marvin Hagler has joined Big George Foreman, Andre Ward, Bernard Hopkins and other leading names in the sport in declaring what has been obvious for a long to all but the most ardent of his fans:

Floyd fears Pac.
Marvin is a Fag. Ya, he's turned poofter.
rodney is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 10:34 AM   #5464
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Look Retard Margo was told by FRAUD WILLNEVER he will get a shot and chickened out FACT.
YOUR comment on the KHAN PETERSON AND BERTO being common knowledge is total BS. Give me the source where it says they did OSDT
I can tell you now there is not any
There's no point in me going farther in this conversation because of your lack of basic knowledge. You're a 5th grader trying to talk history with a college student.

step your game up
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 10:35 AM   #5465
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Oh wow. I don't even know why I'm bothering to explain anything to him
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #5466
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Floyd didn't demand blood tests on the day of the fight though.

That's not for Floyd to decide. What don't you get about "random" testing? It's random. There were no set dates of when fighters get tested and when the testing stopped.
Floyd did make it a demand that they "COULD" draw blood ALL THE WAY UP TO THE FIGHT.

Knowing that Floyd sought out USADA and USADA created the Floyd drug tests that met his requirements, Team PAC wasn't comfortable that they "could" drawn blood from him on fight night.

Which is why the NBA and NFL were options that were alternatives which at some point were being considered. Only to be shot down by Floyd at the end of the day.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 10:37 AM   #5467
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
There's no point in me going farther in this conversation because of your lack of basic knowledge. You're a 5th grader trying to talk history with a college student.

step your game up

Hahaha is that all you got?? Of course it is because you can not find anything on the internet about it because it never happened. If I am a 5th grader explain why I have my boyhood idol as my AV you tard??
People like you are pathetic because you copy paste copy paste and lie till your blue in the face, or just make up bull shit.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:39 AM   #5468
turbotime
Future Hall Of Famer
East Side VIP

vCash: 816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsavethequeen View Post
Your not explaining anything at all, your just making bull shit up as you go.. I will ask again use a source that those fighters used OSDT please prove me wrong..

I will ask you the same thing I asked that other A-hole. In my Av whio is with Ali??
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"The short version of this is that Petersen failed a random VADA (Volunteer Anti-Doping Association) drug test at a press conference hyping the fight in March. Ironically, it was Petersen’s camp that requested the random blood and urine testing leading up to the fight."
turbotime is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 10:40 AM   #5469
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjotatp4p View Post
No Floyd offered a 14 day window while in mediation.
14 days...18 days....30 days.... who cares....it wasn't necessary then...nor is it now. The blood tests were a stipulation that allowed Floyd to keep away from having to make the fight happen before he wanted.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 10:40 AM   #5470
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather/Pacquiao" Express!!!!!!

And

Article Link -http://www.***********.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=50650#ixzz2Aywoetwm This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to ***********.com or provide a link to the original article. N

othing has been left to chance for the rematch, as all parties are able to enter May 19 with peace of mind. Both camps have agreed to Olympic-style drug testing, which will include random blood and urine samples drawn throughout their respective training camps leading all the way to fight night. More important – at least to Khan – is the neutrality provided by the chosen venue and the presiding commission. The Nevada State Athletic Commission is viewed as the standard bearer, leaving Khan with the belief that whether or not he regains his titles will be based entirely on what takes place in the ring, rather than having to stress over politics and outside infuences.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:41 AM   #5471
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post

"The short version of this is that Petersen failed a random VADA (Volunteer Anti-Doping Association) drug test at a press conference hyping the fight in March. Ironically, it was Petersen’s camp that requested the random blood and urine testing leading up to the fight."
Thank you for coming up with something Turbo, but I am sorry to tell you it is NOT OSDT testing...
Old 11-01-2012, 10:42 AM   #5472
JohnAnthony
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 272

Hi fellow Pactard and Flomos.

I have enjoyed arguing with Many of you over the last 4 years. I am hear by announcing that i am retiring from all future discussion concerning floyd mayweather and manny pac.

I will happily discuss them on an individual basis should they have a fight coming up.
However i will no longer compare the two fighters in anyway.

So i apologise to anyone who may be upset by this and enjoyed arguing with me.
I will still be available on other threads discussing boxing, but i am no longer venturing into anythread comparing the two, or just something non trivial about either boxer, be it a pointless interview etc.
I am no longer getting involved with petty discussions about Manny and drug testing. And Manny's Catchweights. Or any Manny beliefs that came from the Mayweathers, and are repeated every day by his fans.

I will continue to discuss the upcoming manny marquez fight. And if floyd decides to fight again, I will discuss that fight.

But i will nevver mention the two fighters in the same sentence untill a fight between the two is officially announced.

This has been going on too long. If anyone would like to follow suit. Then please announce in here.

So i must say good buy to the many posters that are only on these threads to discuss these matters.
JohnAnthony is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #5473
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

This is getting embarrassing
Old 11-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #5474
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAnthony View Post
Hi fellow Pactard and Flomos.

I have enjoyed arguing with Many of you over the last 4 years. I am hear by announcing that i am retiring from all future discussion concerning floyd mayweather and manny pac.

I will happily discuss them on an individual basis should they have a fight coming up.
However i will no longer compare the two fighters in anyway.

So i apologise to anyone who may be upset by this and enjoyed arguing with me.
I will still be available on other threads discussing boxing, but i am no longer venturing into anythread comparing the two, or just something non trivial about either boxer, be it a pointless interview etc.
I am no longer getting involved with petty discussions about Manny and drug testing. And Manny's Catchweights. Or any Manny beliefs that came from the Mayweathers, and are repeated every day by his fans.

I will continue to discuss the upcoming manny marquez fight. And if floyd decides to fight again, I will discuss that fight.

But i will nevver mention the two fighters in the same sentence untill a fight between the two is officially announced.

This has been going on too long. If anyone would like to follow suit. Then please announce in here.

So i must say good buy to the many posters that are only on these threads to discuss these matters.
**** that copy and paste
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #5475
mrjotatp4p
THE ONE
East Side Guru

Quote:
This is getting embarrassing
mrjotatp4p is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum