Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2012, 08:47 AM   #31
Ncc84
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 792
vCash: 160
Default Re: Boystov vs Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
There should be a merge button then shouldn't there and NO I haven't spammed.

Get over yourself.
You have posted the same link several times to promote your blog and direct traffic to it. In the context of a forum that is exactly what spam is.

Yes, more threads should be merged, like the tko6 thread.
Ncc84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #32
JohnH
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,374
vCash: 500
Default Re: Boystov vs Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncc84 View Post
You have posted the same link several times to promote your blog and direct traffic to it.

In the context of a forum that is exactly what spam is.

Yes, more threads should be merged, like the tko6 thread.
I disagree.
JohnH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #33
Ncc84
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 792
vCash: 160
Default Re: Boystov vs Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
I disagree.
Then you are wrong. Look up a definition of forum spam.
Ncc84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:15 AM   #34
JohnH
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,374
vCash: 500
Default Re: Boystov vs Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncc84 View Post
Then you are wrong. Look up a definition of forum spam.
Whatever mate...

Forum spam is the creating of messages that are advertisements, abusive, or otherwise unwanted on Internet Forums.
It is generally done by automated spambots, or manually with unscrupulous intentions.


As you can see that is not what I did, I posted a blog about Fury Vs Boytsov on threads about Fury Vs Boytsov. The fact that there are so many threads is a problem for the forum admins not me.

Anyway this is my last response to you, as I'm clearly wasting my time...

JohnH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:33 AM   #35
Ncc84
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 792
vCash: 160
Default Re: Boystov vs Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
Whatever mate...

Forum spam is the creating of messages that are advertisements, abusive, or otherwise unwanted on Internet Forums.
It is generally done by automated spambots, or manually with unscrupulous intentions.


As you can see that is not what I did, I posted a blog about Fury Vs Boytsov on threads about Fury Vs Boytsov. The fact that there are so many threads is a problem for the forum admins not me.

Anyway this is my last response to you, as I'm clearly wasting my time...

But that is exactly what you are doing, you are using the thread to advertise your blog.
I thought you would google a definition and ignore that one because it shows that it is spam.
Ncc84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013