Old 11-02-2012, 08:23 PM   #76
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850
Default Re: DANNY GREEN vs SHANE CAMERON 2012-11-21

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Mate, it was a shit card.. whether you're a Greeny fan or not you need to show less bias and admit when the sun doesn't shin out of the guys arse....

Molly... Do u still remember those Kessler fights back in the day I sent you for Greeny bro?
What is really telling Whipsey around here is that there are a number of armchair experts who either do not attend many live cards or have Foxtel.....happy to rely on Boxrec for names and results.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #77
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
What is really telling Whipsey around here is that there are a number of armchair experts who either do not attend many live cards or have Foxtel.....happy to rely on Boxrec for names and results.
Mate Green cards are usually good don't get sensitive because some people dare criticize 1 of them. Green-Briggs was shit. Green-Tarver was excellent. They are superior to BOXA cards but don't act like they're all great.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #78
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

I am not molly lol. I agree the last card was well below average in terms of opponents however i did enjoy seeing the young guys making their debuts. This card already has tomlinson on it and brad pitt so it is shaping up to be good.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #79
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
Oh look who's here to answer immediately.

Hey TCboxa, tell me again that I'd better hope I never run into you - go on, it makes me feel special that you think about me in that way

IrnBruMan - 1
Keyboard Warrior - nil
everyone knows who i am BRUA, i dont hide behind an alias like yourself. Now tell me again whos the keyboard Warrior champ!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #80
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
I am not molly lol. I agree the last card was well below average in terms of opponents however i did enjoy seeing the young guys making their debuts. This card already has tomlinson on it and brad pitt so it is shaping up to be good.
Yes but who are they fighting? It's all very well to have name fighters but if they are fighting shit fighters it's a waste. Berridge-Foley was a much better fight than John-Merdov even though 1 is a Super Champion. And is Tomlinson fighting anyone good or someone shit again? Will it be worth forking out $50?
Old 11-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #81
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Mate, I go to my share of live boxing an IMO that was a shit card..... It wasn't much better than a BOXA card... Maybe we have been spoiled by Green cards and I expect too much, but I was disappointed in that card, and I know I'm not alone in that feeling.
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2012, 10:40 PM   #82
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Yes but who are they fighting? It's all very well to have name fighters but if they are fighting shit fighters it's a waste. Berridge-Foley was a much better fight than John-Merdov even though 1 is a Super Champion. And is Tomlinson fighting anyone good or someone shit again? Will it be worth forking out $50?
tomlinson is fighting irving berry who is a very live opponent imo and should be exciting while it lasts. Pitt vs sorovi is a bit dissappointing but sorovi is very dangerous, it will be good to see where pitt is at after a dissappointing fight against oganov.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2012, 11:40 PM   #83
this bloke
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

i see green winning a wide decision or stoppage on cuts
this bloke is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2012, 11:43 PM   #84
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by this bloke View Post
I don't think it will go to the cards Green in under 6 I reckon.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #85
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipsy View Post
Mate, I go to my share of live boxing an IMO that was a shit card..... It wasn't much better than a BOXA card... Maybe we have been spoiled by Green cards and I expect too much, but I was disappointed in that card, and I know I'm not alone in that feeling.
Cronje v Siale not to be considered (amongst others) the fight of the year? This caliber of fight on any card no matter how shit raises the bar in terms of value for money for boxing fans.....they don't come around very often .

Just curious....do you have Foxtel. I only ask because if you do you would be able to watch all cards shown regardless of who promotes them and make an unbiased comparison yourself. I get the feeling you only go out to watch Boxa or Green Machine cards, big ticket events? And the last Green card was much better than Boxas best card, that is why there is a feeling of being spoilt by Green Machine.
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2012, 01:12 AM   #86
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

Quote:
Cronje v Siale not to be considered (amongst others) the fight of the year? This caliber of fight on any card no matter how shit raises the bar in terms of value for money for boxing fans.....they don't come around very often .

Just curious....do you have Foxtel. I only ask because if you do you would be able to watch all cards shown regardless of who promotes them and make an unbiased comparison yourself. I get the feeling you only go out to watch Boxa or Green Machine cards, big ticket events? And the last Green card was much better than Boxas best card, that is why there is a feeling of being spoilt by Green Machine.
But you have to pay for them mate. If you want to fork out a pineapple for Cronje-Siale good for you. Green has the better cards out of BOXA and GMP but the fact you have to pay $50 whereas we only pay $30 for U.S cards that shit on both BOXA and GMP cards means alot of people pass on these cards.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #87
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

I watch all local fight nights that are televised mate, Just because the majority are shit doesn't mean that when Green puts a shit one on that he should be given a free pass because of his past good shows..

Yea I know it's boxing and even the most hyped fight can be fizzer....
Yeah the Siale fight was good, It was one of the least skillful fights i've seen in a long time but they made up for it with heart..... Still stand by my comment that on average it was a shit card all in all
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2012, 01:29 AM   #88
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
But you have to pay for them mate. If you want to fork out a pineapple for Cronje-Siale good for you. Green has the better cards out of BOXA and GMP but the fact you have to pay $50 whereas we only pay $30 for U.S cards that shit on both BOXA and GMP cards means alot of people pass on these cards.
Especially when they have more than handful of what could be considered dud match ups and less than attractive fights
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2012, 01:32 AM   #89
this bloke
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

Quote:
I don't think it will go to the cards Green in under 6 I reckon.
i think green will win in a very lopsided fight, but dont think he will stop him. could do though
this bloke is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2012, 01:34 AM   #90
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by this bloke View Post
Cameron is really prone to cuts, I think a stoppage win to Green is a good bet.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum