Old 11-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #31
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Daniel Geale on being stripped of his belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Ur like a Parrot , you just keep repeating yourself Spider. What made BRUA So upset that he went on a vendetta attack and staked myself and my family?
He staked you and your family? wait....TC are you a vampire?
dawsosj is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2012, 11:37 PM   #32
TheManBearPig
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

No he is just fake fan ****wit.
TheManBearPig is offline  Top
Old 11-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #33
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
huh? wtf are u talking about
i know playing dumb comes naturally to u, but u can answer the question hypocrite.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2012, 02:48 AM   #34
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

What question?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2012, 03:02 AM   #35
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
What question?
and u wonder why u get owned so much.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:26 AM   #36
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
He staked you and your family? wait....TC are you a vampire?
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2012, 03:33 AM   #37
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
What question?
He's talking about Green coming out of his retirement no amount of money would make him come out of comparing it to you changing your mind about Geale. Buster loves Greeny. He's comparing you changing your mind about Geale to Green coming out of a retirement he went into in the first place because he was worried about his future as a husband and a father.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #38
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

Big fcking diffrence right there, changing my mind about Geale vs GGG isnt life threatning, it wont harm my health and it has nothing to do with my family. Buster needs to get some help so they can pry him off Dannys nutsack
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #39
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Big fcking diffrence right there, changing my mind about Geale vs GGG isnt life threatning, it wont harm my health and it has nothing to do with my family. Buster needs to get some help so they can pry him off Dannys nutsack
Still desperately, desperately avoiding the question of what Daniel Geale did that was so bad you turned on him though
Old 11-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #40
bruiserh

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Still desperately, desperately avoiding the question of what Daniel Geale did that was so bad you turned on him though
Hilarious. TC turns on Geale due to what a few of us have said on here in support of Geale. Nothing to do with Geale. That's lame.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #41
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiserh View Post
Hilarious. TC turns on Geale due to what a few of us have said on here in support of Geale. Nothing to do with Geale. That's lame.
Exactly. Daniel Geale did nothing but keep on winning, including 2 world titles, and TCboxa turns on him to the extent he now wants a guy he referred to as 'a shit stain' to beat him.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #42
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

I mention weeks ago why i changed my mind but it just went straight past your thick head. In short, if GGG hit Geale with the same shots Geale got hit with against Sturm then Geale would hit the canvas and struggle to get back up. Both GGG and Geale have improved however workrate and pitter patter punches are not going to keep GGG at bay. The FACT Geale has taken the much easyer fight in Mundine and stripped of his belt as a result (and he knew this would happen) Tells me that not only Geale but his camp are concern that Geale would NOT get past GGG. If they were so confident then they would have obligated the mandatory and got it on with GGG in time to fight Mundine in 2013.

As for Mundine v Geale, ive also given the reason for that, not that i thought my opinion meant so much to you girls.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2012, 09:11 PM   #43
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

as i said this joker is allowed to change his mind to suit himself, but nobody else is allowed to change their mind for any reason whatsoever.

a hypocrite in denial and stiffles is there to hold his hand.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #44
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
I mention weeks ago why i changed my mind but it just went straight past your thick head. In short, if GGG hit Geale with the same shots Geale got hit with against Sturm then Geale would hit the canvas and struggle to get back up. Both GGG and Geale have improved however workrate and pitter patter punches are not going to keep GGG at bay. The FACT Geale has taken the much easyer fight in Mundine and stripped of his belt as a result (and he knew this would happen) Tells me that not only Geale but his camp are concern that Geale would NOT get past GGG. If they were so confident then they would have obligated the mandatory and got it on with GGG in time to fight Mundine in 2013.

As for Mundine v Geale, ive also given the reason for that, not that i thought my opinion meant so much to you girls.
as explained to u already its called smart business to get the mundine money fight now before facing the top 2 or 3 fighters. the mundine fight should be the easier fight than the top guys and if geale were to lose his title then the money mundine fight doesn't happen.

but because u r a born hater, u choose the only see the dark side of things.

u would do exactly the same thing if it were u and u know it.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:35 PM   #45
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:

The FACT Geale has taken the much easyer fight in Mundine and stripped of his belt as a result (and he knew this would happen) Tells me that not only Geale but his camp are concern that Geale would NOT get past GGG. If they were so confident then they would have obligated the mandatory and got it on with GGG in time to fight Mundine in 2013.
You wanted Geale to fight Mundine. You made endless posts about why you thought he should fight Mundine and when he did you turned on him >>>

Quote:
Cant your thick head fathom that people would want to see Geale v Mundine 2 and not be a fan of Mundine? wouldnt it be only fair to let Geale avenge his only loss or you dont care that he got knocked down by Mundine in the 2nd round and went on to loosing on the cards? so bittter are you?
Quote:
Of course Geale wants to avenge his only loss, it seems the only people out of touch are the fans who have a sore ass and dont want to give Mundine an oppertunity to beat their boy, otherwise why would it concern them? No ones going to loose any sleep over Mundine stuffing anyone around, whats their to loose other than Geales titles? It would be Geales biggest payday todate but the fans dont want him to gets paid, they would rather he have a warm up fight against Soliman
Quote:

A Rematch wouldnt be good just for the haters but it will be finanically rewarding for Geale. Plus he can avenge his only loss, a few people didnt mind him fighting Soliman but the moment Mundine gets a mention the same people turn into rage monsters with no rational thought about the matter.
Quote:
It dont bother me if Geale fights Mundine, win loose or draw at the least it will stop all the sookie la la sht and finally put this issue to bed.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum