Old 11-05-2012, 01:19 AM   #2206
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 172
Default Re: T.K.O. in 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by meow View Post
you know what shows the lack of intelligence by someone? When they only respond with 4 letters to a comment that states that vitali dominated lewis and only lost because of being unlucky. Or the fact that lewis refused a rematch. Or that lewis would have never won a rematch anyway. Can i please see something logical that attempts to disprove these facts?
tko 6.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2012, 01:24 AM   #2207
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot View Post
tko 6.
Well I will admit it took someone of that intelligence a while to respond. Maybe there is some hope for ESB.
Meow is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 01:26 AM   #2208
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Well I will admit it took someone of that intelligence a while to respond. Maybe there is some hope for ESB.
Didn't read.

TKO 6.

Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 01:28 AM   #2209
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot that doesn't know how to read View Post
Didn't read.

TKO 6.

I didn't expect you to.
Meow is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 01:29 AM   #2210
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Let it all out bro.

TKO 6.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 02:57 AM   #2211
thesandman
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 90

Quote:
You know what shows the lack of intelligence by someone? When they only respond with 4 letters to a comment that states that Vitali dominated Lewis and only lost because of being unlucky. Or the fact that Lewis refused a rematch. Or that Lewis would have never won a rematch anyway. Can I please see something logical that attempts to disprove these facts?
6 isn't a letter. It pays to be correct when you question the intelligence of others.

TKO6.
thesandman is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 04:03 AM   #2212
KidDynamite
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Tko 6 for life

Peak vitali nearly gets blinded by fat old lewis
KidDynamite is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 04:53 AM   #2213
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilesey View Post
Let it all out bro.

TKO 6.
Again with your pathetic response. Please keep doing it.
Meow is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 04:54 AM   #2214
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidDynamite View Post
Tko 6 for life

Peak vitali nearly gets blinded by fat old lewis
Did you forget to include that Vitali dominated him throughout the fight and Lewis refused the rematch?
Meow is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 05:34 AM   #2215
MAJR
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 804

Quote:
You know what shows the lack of intelligence by someone? When they only respond with 4 letters to a comment that states that Vitali dominated Lewis and only lost because of being unlucky. Or the fact that Lewis refused a rematch. Or that Lewis would have never won a rematch anyway. Can I please see something logical that attempts to disprove these facts?
Both fighters took the fight at short notice but Vitali was younger, hungrier and far more motivated for the fight. This is common sense as Lennox was the reigning Heavyweight King who every ambitious heavyweight was gunning for while Vitali to Lennox wasn't a legitimate threat.

When the fight began Vitali came out quick and took the fight to Lennox, looking to knock out the champ in the early rounds. Lewis - overweight, sluggish and unprepared - was caught off-balance by Vitali from the beginning and struggled to get his feet. This resulted in Vitali dominating the first four rounds

As the fight went on Lennox began to familiarize himself with his opponent and get in the game while Vitali tired - having thrown too much into the early rounds trying to get a knock out - resulting in Lewis winning the last two rounds of the fight and forcing Vitali to hold on for dear life at the end of the 6th.

The cuts to Vitali's face were numerous and far too many to be described a "lucky". Lewis targeted them as soon as he saw them developing and made them as bad as he could to force a doctors stop. This is a perfectly legitimate way to win a fight.

After the fight Lewis was upset with his performance, it had been one of the worst he'd ever had. Though he promised Vitali a rematch the more he dwelt on his performance and the longer he went without a fight the more convinced he became that he would not be able to reach a world class standard anymore. So he walked away and hung up his gloves. He didn't want to go out on a loss - which is perfectly understandable.

I'm not sure Lennox could have won the rematch but I'm not sure Vitali could either. Lennox was too old and too deminished, even a properly motivated Lewis in the best condition he could get himself into in 2003/2004 would have struggled with Vitali at that time, but Vitali had fought the worst version of Lewis, the one that was old, overweight and unmotivated, and he had failed to put him away and was loosing ground as the fight went on and had had his face reduced to a bloody pulp. So, I am undecided on what the outcome of a rematch would have been.
MAJR is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 07:01 AM   #2216
thesandman
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 90

Quote:
Did you forget to include that Vitali dominated him throughout the fight and Lewis refused the rematch?
Frank Bruno did better, and lasted longer against Lewis.
He didn't get a rematch.

Ray Mercer did better, and was far more durable than Vitaly. He didn't get a rematch.

Shannon Briggs also brawled with Lewis, and IMO scored a KD at the end of round 1. You could argue the ropes were all that was holding Lewis up.
He got no rematch.

Why is Vitaly so special that he must have a rematch? He wasn't a champ, unlucky challengers are just that. Unlucky.
They had their chance and didn't grab it?

Why no Solis rematch?
Why no Charr rematch?

Vitaly would always have problems with Lewis. His lean back defence is ok against smaller, timid fighters. Lewis is big, strong and has a long reach.
Vitalis lean away defence is no good, as Lewis can still reach him.

No amount of rematches will change that. Lewis' right hand is always going to find a home on the left side of Vitalis face.
thesandman is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #2217
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Again with your pathetic response. Please keep doing it.
That's a bit rich coming from you seen as your rebuttal is to claim Vitali "dominated" Lewis.

Vitali had his face turned into a bloody mask and ate right hand after right hand, not to mention being knocked askew by a ****ing jab. Yeah, "domination".

I suggest you stay off those drugs you think help you study as they are clearly turning your brain into mulch.

Also, your username is super gay.

TKO 6.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #2218
jisi
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

The result of 6 round domination:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

TKO 6.
jisi is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 11:52 AM   #2219
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
I got something logical that proves your whole post is bullshit and you're to stupid to be talking boxing. TKO 6 is three letters and a single numeral. If you aren't smart enough to distinguish between the two than you're obviously not intelligent enough to discuss boxing rationally.

TKO 6!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #2220
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
I got something logical that proves your whole post is bullshit and you're to stupid to be talking boxing. TKO 6 is three letters and a single numeral. If you aren't smart enough to distinguish between the two than you're obviously not intelligent enough to discuss boxing rationally.

TKO 6!
I also enjoy the way she claims that Lewis would have lost the rematch as a "fact" rather than her opinion.
Ilesey is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum