Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 10-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Prospect Boxing: Dec 7th Show-IAIN BUTCHER (Intl Masters title)+6 Fights.1 Week to go

Next Show is on Dec 7th at the Rivals Gym .

***Mod edit***

No posting articles in forum!!!
alba is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2012, 07:38 AM   #2
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Default Re: Prospect Boxing: December 7th Show Iain Butcher Masters Title shot/Mark Parvin/Bi

Also forgot to mention venue is licensed
alba is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Default Re: Prospect Boxing: December 7th Show Iain Butcher Masters Title shot/Mark Parvin/Bi

Me Again !

Quote:
After Away Win Billy Campbell looking forward to Home comforts

Originally pencilled in to make his professional debut at the last Prospect boxing Show on October 6th ,Billy Campbell boxed an entertaining 4 round exhibition fight against Martin McCord after his opponent pulled out at the last minute.

However still looking to make a competitive debut, the New Cumnock fighter was offered the chance to fight Joe Collins on a Dave Coldwell card in Manchester on the following Friday. While agreements for fights are usually made up to a few weeks before, this time the Welterweight only had 24 hours notice of the fight however came away with the a 39-38 points victory.

While making a professional debut, at 24 hours notice is not most fighters ideal preparation ,Campbell thrived on it seen and was still in shape “Making my pro debut away from home never bothered me in the slightest, a fight is a fight no matter were the ring is. I knew training had gone well and I was in great condition as I had been training for a fight the week before. In fact I would actually say there was less pressure to perform in front of friends and family and more pressure on Joe Collins”

Recalling the fight, the 1-0 fighter explains he thought it was going to be a quick nights work “I thought I was going to get an early stoppage about 30 seconds into the first round! I had him on the ropes, his legs looked wobbled but he survived the round. I learned a lot more from the fight though when it went the distance and the experience really will add to my arsenal”

Laughing he adds “Its definably the best fight I've been in so far! and was really happy getting the result”

Billy Campbell joins a seven fight card also features Kris Hughes,Rhys Pagan,Mark Parvin,James Tennyson and Ryan Scott.

Headlined by Iain Butcher who takes on Chris Smith for the vacant British Masters Flyweight title .Taking place at Rivals Gym,Wishaw on December 7th and Tickets are priced 30 and available by calling 01698 338 888 .More information are avail from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and @prospectboxing
alba is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2012, 04:11 PM   #4
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Here is the poster weve done for it ! Does what it says on the tin!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
alba is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2012, 09:43 AM   #5
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Default Re: Prospect Boxing: December 7th Show Ft IAIN BUTCHER V CHRIS SMITH II -FOR THE BRIT

alba is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 08:46 AM   #6
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Default Re: Prospect Boxing: December 7th Show Ft IAIN BUTCHER V CHRIS SMITH II -FOR THE BRIT

James Tennyson v Martin ward 6 x 3 .this laddie has had 3 fights and 3 ko's ! Might be one for the prospect watch thread !

hopefully have mayber another fight announced next week ,taking it up to 8

Keep the comemnts coming !
alba is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #7
davidmcallister
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: ****Prospect Boxing: Dec 7th Show-IAIN BUTCHER (Brit Masters title) + 6 Fights***

Looks a decent show and good value for money in regards to the price and amount of fights.
davidmcallister is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #8
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Default Re: ****Prospect Boxing: Dec 7th Show-IAIN BUTCHER (Brit Masters title) + 6 Fights***

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmcallister View Post
Looks a decent show and good value for money in regards to the price and amount of fights.
Thanks David,always good to get feedback.Really trying to bust a gut to get things going and all indecators are next year could be bigger!
alba is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #9
Smoggy7188
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alba View Post
James Tennyson v Martin ward 6 x 3 .this laddie has had 3 fights and 3 ko's ! Might be one for the prospect watch thread !

hopefully have mayber another fight announced next week ,taking it up to 8

Keep the comemnts coming !
This Martin Ward?

Smoggy7188 is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #10
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoggy7188 View Post
This Martin Ward?

not that one ,What a tit i am . Got the wrong name

should have read Micky Covney .
alba is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #11
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by alba View Post
not that one ,What a tit i am . Got the wrong name

should have read Micky Covney .

Coveney stopped Martin Ward a few years back, he's no mug, good test for Tennyson.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #12
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post

Coveney stopped Martin Ward a few years back, he's no mug, good test for Tennyson.
Aye if he can keep it competative for most of the rounds then why not
alba is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #13
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

alba is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #14
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

delighted to confirm we have signed Sean Watson ,who will be figthing on the 7th December aswell .Sean is a featherweight and currently has a 2-2 record
alba is offline  Top
Old 11-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #15
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Iain gave a brief interview with the Evening Times last week

Sean Watson now on the card ,still looking for an opponent but will update when i get it !
alba is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum