Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 01:52 PM   #76
Leftsmash
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,223
vCash: 400
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
Hes beaten world class fighters. is one of our best heavies in history. his last fight was a "couple (more) seconds" from a win, according to the ref, which would have propelled him to a world title shot.

it has been quoted that he is the hardest hitting heavyweight in the world. he throws punches from angles that people dont see coming...from under and over...which an enormous advantage.

he is the best of australias current crop of heavyweights, which is our best in history. he is religious, humble, quiet, a family man, and doesnt deserbve shit from afterbirth like francis.

where did you get the name...francis? were you the 10lb weakling all the nerds and poof picked on and ****ed at school? we KNOW you are a nothing that offers shit to this forum except to such the grub TCs ****.

you add up to less than a drip of sweat from alex balls in training.

francis, the limp wristed, 10lb weakling, who posts on a boxing forum..

that makes him an 11lb weakling...
Sorry mate, none of that means **** all when it comes to who he has beat on a world class level and sadly if he is the best Australia can offer as a HW at the moment, that is just sad, his last best win was against Travis Walker in which he was already gassed by the end of the early rounds.
Leftsmash is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2012, 02:28 PM   #77
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftsmash View Post
Sorry mate, none of that means **** all when it comes to who he has beat on a world class level and sadly if he is the best Australia can offer as a HW at the moment, that is just sad, his last best win was against Travis Walker in which he was already gassed by the end of the early rounds.
i agree alex doesnt conserve energy. he goes all out. i know he isnt trained to do that, but sometimes being yourself is your best asett. sometimes its your worst enemy. alex needs to listen to his corner more id say. thats just my opinion. i cant imagine noel saying 'go out there and use all your energy in the first 3......'.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:57 PM   #78
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,186
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
i agree alex doesnt conserve energy. he goes all out. i know he isnt trained to do that, but sometimes being yourself is your best asett. sometimes its your worst enemy. alex needs to listen to his corner more id say. thats just my opinion. i cant imagine noel saying 'go out there and use all your energy in the first 3......'.


He doesn't have any energy to conserve you muppet. He's fat and out of shape.

And you reckon he's world class.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #79
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post


He doesn't have any energy to conserve you muppet. He's fat and out of shape.

And you reckon he's world class.

youre just jealous, angelo ....
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #80
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,166
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Alex goes alright,Commonwealth up to European level but imo not World class yet ( will he ever get to world class level ? i very much doubt it now ) that being said i wish the lad well he seems like an honest pro who gives his all in every fight iv'e seen him in and does his family proud .
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #81
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSEY WALES View Post
Alex goes alright,Commonwealth up to European level but imo not World class yet ( will he ever get to world class level ? i very much doubt it now ) that being said i wish the lad well he seems like an honest pro who gives his all in every fight iv'e seen him in and does his family proud .
well said josey. hes still got his goals. and isnt too old yet.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #82
JOSEY WALES
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6,166
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
well said josey. hes still got his goals. and isnt too old yet.
Ok cunt what you done with Sally ?
JOSEY WALES is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #83
melbboy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 456
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
must be angelo decarlo then...
That's a disgrace if Francis75 is really Angelo Dicarlo coming from a Promoter who Alex fought on his cards numerous times .That's why promoter Peter Maniatis is a well respected man here in Victoria because he doesn't BACKSTAB,TWOFACE other promoters,boxers trainers etc.
melbboy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #84
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,144
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbboy View Post
That's a disgrace if Francis75 is really Angelo Dicarlo coming from a Promoter who Alex fought on his cards numerous times .That's why promoter Peter Maniatis is a well respected man here in Victoria because he doesn't BACKSTAB,TWOFACE other promoters,boxers trainers etc.
Sally has some sort of bs issue with Angelo DiCarlo & for some stupid reason believes Francis is Angelo DiCarlo which he definitely is not.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #85
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Sally has some sort of bs issue with Angelo DiCarlo & for some stupid reason believes Francis is Angelo DiCarlo which he definitely is not.
and you care because.......
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #86
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,144
vCash: 1275
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
and you care because.......
Tell us all about your hate for Angelo DiCarlo.....& while your at it give us an insight into how you would have Chris John generating 10's of millions of dollars per fight???
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:07 AM   #87
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Tell us all about your hate for Angelo DiCarlo.....& while your at it give us an insight into how you would have Chris John generating 10's of millions of dollars per fight???
no.
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:38 AM   #88
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,186
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Sallywanker still swingin from Leapai's flabby guts.

I don't even know who Angelo Di Carlo is.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:45 PM   #89
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Sallywanker still swingin from Leapai's flabby guts.

I don't even know who Angelo Di Carlo is.
wow...you even spelled it better than me...

i spelled it decarlo.....
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #90
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,501
vCash: 500
Default Re: Alex "Lionheart" Leapai

and francis, why would such a nothing like yourself bring up what was on the menu (!!!) at alexs fights??? you called doomben racecource a 'tin shed' and slandered the menu!!!!

who else but a jealous promotor would do that angelo, you weasel.....? you and your nutsck holder kegsy...

francis, you are decarlo...
swingin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013