Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 11-05-2012, 08:42 PM   #31
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Geale will beat Golovkin

Golovkin has had over 300 Amature fights and 24 Pro fights,never been on the Canvas in any of those fights and has a huge chin,Daniel to Win the fight has to go the distance with Gennady so the fight has 2 results it goes the full 12 rounds or Golovkin wins by TKO,huge fan of both fighters but for Geale to Win he has to keep moving and avoiding for 12 Rounds,50/50 Fight in my opinion and I hope it eventually happens.!!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #32
TheManBearPig
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Go look in the ggg amms fights what happens if u fight close to him...direll and bute tried it and they hit the floor..
And there you go making shit up again. You obviously didn't watch the Direll fight seeing as he NEVER touched the canvas, you lying knob, not mention half of Dirells shots weren't counted by the judges.

Quote:
GGG ko mundine in easy fashion and geale gets a ud decision over mundine..
Go figure...?
So going by your pathetic logic, because Ali lost to Berbick and Mike Tyson whooped Berbick in 2 rounds, does that mean Tyson would destroy Ali? Seeing as Mundine has not fought GGG, and Geale (at his peak)has not faced Mundine in the rematch yet, how the **** would you draw that conclusion??

Try to at least pretend you know something about boxing.
TheManBearPig is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #33
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamas View Post
Geale is good, but overrated. He struggled against a fading sturm who was coming off tough fights against macklin and murray (zbik aside). Mackling beat sturm more convincingly imo, just never got the W. He would beat the likes of lee,murray,mundine but golovkin,martinez,quillin,macklin are too much. I respect his achievments though as I understand boxing is that big in australia. He should look for low risk, high reward type fights like big domestic names.
Did you see Quillins last fight? Geale would box circles around him all night.

Your just a boxrec hero me thinks
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 09:02 PM   #34
whipsy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffJab View Post
Did you see Quillins last fight? Geale would box circles around him all night.

Your just a boxrec hero me thinks
Yep... Quillin is way over rated
whipsy is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #35
TheManBearPig
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Yep... Quillin is way over rated
It's a shame that he lacks that killer instinct. He had Hassan down six times and not once did he pounce on the opportunity to end the fight. That left hook of his is lethal.
TheManBearPig is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #36
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Sylvestor was meant to be too good for Geale, apparently had the jab from hell and impenetrable defence. Geale beat him

Sturm was meant to out punch Geale. Geale beat him also.

Geale is not worried about power punchers. You cant stop what you cant hit. And at the rate Geale works, GGG will punch himself out.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #37
The Kirwan Kid
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistsof steel View Post
Golovkin has had over 300 Amature fights and 24 Pro fights,never been on the Canvas in any of those fights and has a huge chin,Daniel to Win the fight has to go the distance with Gennady so the fight has 2 results it goes the full 12 rounds or Golovkin wins by TKO,huge fan of both fighters but for Geale to Win he has to keep moving and avoiding for 12 Rounds,50/50 Fight in my opinion and I hope it eventually happens.!!!!!
That's how I see it. Golovkin by KO or Geale on points. I think geale can and will outbox him but like someone else said we don't really know how good Dans chin is. If an armchair mug like me - whose lifetime dalliance with the sport only garnered a dozen amateur fights in the 80s - can see Golovkin dropping his hands in the 4 fights I viewed I would bet my lefty geale and co spotted it in about 20 seconds. Even against the Japanese guy, prosko and others he dominated he does it whenever he throws that big overhand. Maybe his chin is like granite so he doesn't give a shit if he cops a couple. Be a great fight either way.
The Kirwan Kid is offline  Top
Old 11-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #38
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765

Golovkin would brutally ko Geale

Geale is good, for Australian level

Golovkin is good, for European level

the class gap is enormous
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 12:23 AM   #39
fish262
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

A bit off subject but im pretty sure Quillin only had 8 amature fights. Pretty impressive what he has done in the pros considering. Guys still learning.
fish262 is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 06:09 AM   #40
Dave1975
Journeyman

Geale may be more skilled than Golovkin , but lack's the cunt in him, Golovkin is a monster like Tszyu. if he doesn't respect ur power he will walk thru u, ihope Danny gains the aggresion when fighting Mundine ,imo i think Golovkin is too much for Geale at this Stage. my heart is with Danny my hard earned on Golovkin, huge amatuer pedigree ,great chin and power
Dave1975 is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 07:22 AM   #41
Mr Packer

well thats what the IBF are doing letting Geale fight Mundine before his mandate fight with Soliman (December , for what reason, because Mundine fight makes more money (did not see that it rules). Whole thing is a rip off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman_ View Post
Fat Boy - the WBA is a joke because they "insisted" that Sturm defend against Golovkin for zonks & then took no action against him when he didn't.

Within two months of Geale taking the belt off him, they strip Geale for taking a fight that is in his own & this country's best interests. That's applying a different set of rules to Geale than they applied to Sturm.

As for Geale "knowing" that he had to fight Golovkin if he won, that's disputed by the Geale camp who claim that the WBA's directive came after contracts to fight Sturm had been signed.

And if you still don't think the WBA is a joke, perhaps you could ask them to actually send Geale a belt before they attempt to strip him of it. Not sending Geale a belt for the sake of saving themselves a few bucks is a disgrace by anyone's standards.
Mr Packer is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #42
Sancho Puncho

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kirwan Kid View Post
That's how I see it. Golovkin by KO or Geale on points.
Golovkin and Geale once met in amateurs in 2001, Golovkin won easily on points 15-3. Since that time GGG became stronger, but he surely can box when needed. Given this result in amateurs it"s difficult to imagine that it would be Geale who can outbox him.
Sancho Puncho is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #43
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancho Puncho View Post
Golovkin and Geale once met in amateurs in 2001, Golovkin won easily on points 15-3. Since that time GGG became stronger, but he surely can box when needed. Given this result in amateurs it"s difficult to imagine that it would be Geale who can outbox him.
thanks for the update now **** back off to 1999 newbie ass puncho cunt you are living in the past
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #44
punchbug
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 85

Taking off the headgear and donning the little gloves is only going to favor golovkin. Geale will get some good shots from outside but ggg will tuck his chin, walk into him and hurt geale. After getting hurt he will try to jab and feint to keep the little hammer at bay, but ggg will walk through the jab and punish him.
punchbug is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2012, 10:19 PM   #45
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Geale is running like a scarred little rabbit, he knows as does his camp that GGG fight is VERY risky and if GGG Catches Geale then Geales going to be sat on his bum and more than likely having a 10+ second snooze. If Mundine can sit him on his bum just imagine what a power puncher like GGG will be able to do. I honestly dont think Geale will ever fight GGG and will make up excuse after excuse not to fight him, it dont matter much anyhow because once Mundine defeats Geale its game over red rover
TCboxa is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum