Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #31
TheUzi
MISSION INCOMPLETE
ESB Addict

vCash: 315
Default Re: Why is Audley Harrison hated so much?

Not hatred, its fear
TheUzi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #32
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Who pays the wages?

Thank you. Come again.

I sympathize with Audley, because I to feel the same on here. Hated and misunderstood. But just like Audley, deep down, we know we're right, its this belief, hope, will, that keeps us smiling in the face of adversity and ridicule.

We are the real warriors!

He who laughs last, laughs loudest!

Quote:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #33
SteelTownCobra
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Who pays the wages?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
SteelTownCobra is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 12:03 PM   #34
Unforgiven
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

I don't understand the cunts who hate Audley for the fact that they bought the Haye fight.
Some of them are even David Haye's biggest defenders, and are putting the blame on Audley.
Anybody who didn't realise Audley was shit years before that doesn't have a clue about boxing. Well, that doesn't quite explain it. Even people who don't have a clue about boxing knew that it was a pointless match in a sporting sense.

Haye and Audley are two of a kind.
There's no point hating them. But they are rarely worth watching.

Both of them are rich and most of us are not. So they must be doing something right.
Unforgiven is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #35
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
No, aiming at the people on here that base their "hate" on the fact he took a million of the BBC. License payers and all that.

It's the most bullshit excuse, he didn't pay himself that. The goons at BBC did....and those goons are still there now doing it!!!

I know say every single one of you would take it if it was offered on a plate.
A million quid for ten fights back in the day was pretty good value-IF they were relatively stellar fights.

Can anyone remember Nigel Benn having at Audley for about five minutes when he was on the BBC? Saying that he wasn't busy enough and that he was fighting bums? Benn was swiftly let go after that!
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #36
Peter__1987

vCash:

Quote:
I for one cannot understand the personal abuse aimed at the man, some of the criticism as a boxer and his mentality in the ring is justified. But the man is a gentleman outside of the ring and causes no harm to anyone. He is not like some of the scum in the boxing world, out of the ring, to me, he comes across as a humble man. And some of the vile sick abuse he receives on here and in the mainstream I find disgusting and a form of bullying. He aint done f*ck all to any of you personally. And it seems like the "lets all laugh at Emile Heskey" bandwagon, because its the "in" thing to do. "Lets all point the finger and laugh at the scapegoat"

Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

The BBC excuse is bullshit and you know it! He didn't pay himself that money, BBC paid it! And if you think thats bad, then I suggest you have a good hard long look at the BBC NOW and what they spend money on. Bare in mind, not all of it is being spent, and some prick on top gear who gets paid to act a middle aged idiot for a living, is earning millions a year.

Nobody has a say on where that money gets spent, they take it and blow it up the wall on phone in vote competitions on a weekend.

And considering the byas shite BBC throw out, brainwash, and waste money on still to this day, AND employed a compulsive paedophile for years, I give Audley a thumbs up for raping them on that contract.....a modern day Robin Hood!

You may be laughing at Audley, but guess what, Audley is laughing at you.....because he made it and milked it.
When I am spending my hard earned wages on paying to see him "fight" that gives me justification in my eyes to cast an opinion on him.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #37
widdy
lancs,where real men live
ESB Addict

im just gonna say if craney and PK are spouting there essays in a thread ,it aint worth reading.
oh and i aint read it,saw PK and craneys long winded drivel and give up.
widdy is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #38
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

I hate you and wish death upon your entire family.

Hope you had a nice day.
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #39
Furey
EST & REG 2009
ESB Addict

I don't mind Audley, likeable guy who just never fulfilled his promise.

A lot of amateurs coming through in Britain should be especially thankful to him
Furey is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #40
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdy View Post
im just gonna say if craney and PK are spouting there essays in a thread ,it aint worth reading.
Unfortunately widdy waddy, some of us haven't been brainwashed down to zombies on twatter. And some of us still have the ability to express an opinion articulately, and also back it up. If that means a paragraph or two, then so be it. If pricks like you who don't want to read it, because its a bit long for you, then carry on, browse straight over without saying anything......

But no, widdy waddy can't keep his mouth shut. And the fact that your complaining and forming an opinion, tells me, you did read it, you read it all.....and now your just here to argue.

And you won't win. Bud. Ever. Trust me.

I'm on another level.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #41
hide
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

he doesnt get the respect he deserves as former wbf heavyweight champion of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughesa View Post
Wanted to ask this after the Price fight, but here goes... I don't get it. I read thousands of comments after that fight, from here to the daily mail to twitter. They all seemed to include a reference to at least one of the following: 'fraudley' 'coward' 'twat' 'cnt' 'retire' 'i hate him' 'lacks heart' etc etc. I think only Osama Bin Laden and Hitler come close to him in the hate department.

I read comment after comment and was just confused. I just could not work out what he had done to deserve so much hate. I finally concluded that most people are just sheep and have no idea why they hate him or if they even hate him at all and are just repeating what everybody else is saying.

I understand he promised he was going to be world champion. But that is called Hype, and without it boxing would be DEAD. I know if Haye debacle. But maybe, just maybe, he was injured like he said he was. He did get injured the Sprott fight, and it is possible he was still suffering from this issue. And considering how much cash he got for this fight he would have been stupid to turn it down.

Also, it is amazing how people can call him a coward or similar yet have never even been in a ring. I have never been in a ring either and so no it is ridiculous to call a man who takes punches for a living a coward.

Plus, given how much money Audley is paid to fight, who can blame him if he decides to postpone his retirement. He has got to earn a living.
hide is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #42
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

I don't know why people hate him. He does leave himself open to ridicule sometimes by saying silly things but I find him quite likeable as a bloke. His career wasn't a total disaster,it just wasn't perhaps as good as people had hoped.
Olympic gold medallist and world title challenger as a pro isn't bad going. He lost a few he should have won and the Haye fight wasn't good at all but I don't think the hate is justified.
p.Townend is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #43
On The Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict

His bank account and talent as a boxer don't match. He should have five bob in his account, or a serious overdraft. Alas...
On The Money is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #44
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdy View Post
You cannot handle my intellect.

People cannot handle me at full tilt that's why i hold back like superman, always concentrating not to spit something too deep and intellectually controversial.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 11-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #45
BretN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

You can't hate Audley,,, he's too funny!!!!!

#2013redemption
BretN is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum