Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #46
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Khans wins over salita+mcclpskey >>>> anything special needs kelly has done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishima View Post
playing the race card?
Brook would beat Mccloskey Salita and Malignaggi
Brook would struggle against Maidana(maidana>>> Carson jones) and depending on what version of Judah turns up
Not playing the race card at all, his post stunk of bias which is only shown in asian's supporting Khan 99% of the time.

When did I say Brook wouldn't struggle with Maidana, the gimp I replied to said Malinaggi would destroy Brook, which isn't the case.

**** off mishima.
BoxingAnalyst is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #47
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238
Default Re: Khans wins over salita+mcclpskey >>>> anything special needs kelly has done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingAnalyst View Post

You must be Asian?
No need for that.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #48
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
No need for that.
For what?

Tell me one thing Laz, do you know 1 Khan fan who would show that much bias that isn't Asian? I'm sorry but I don't.

By the way, I'm not insinuating that you show that same bias, for all the stick you get your actually quite realistic when it comes to Amir
Old 11-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #49
BennyTheKid

I'm pretty new on here so apologies is this is a repeated record

But does anyone else find it funny there is a guy called,Iron_chin, posting in favour of amir khan?
BennyTheKid is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #50
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

@BoxingAnalyst My mate at work would and he's White with blonde hair.

Actually Khan just blocked him on twitter so he hates him at the mo'

Last edited by Flea Man; 11-07-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #51
El Greeno
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 360

Why are people trying to reason with this sorry cunt?
El Greeno is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #52
BoxingAnalyst
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
@BoxingAnalyst My mate at work would and he's White with blonde hair.

Actually Khan just bloke him on twitter so he hates him at the mo'
Old 11-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #53
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

Quote:
For what?

Tell me one thing Laz, do you know 1 Khan fan who would show that much bias that isn't Asian? I'm sorry but I don't.

By the way, I'm not insinuating that you show that same bias, for all the stick you get your actually quite realistic when it comes to Amir
Well, it's more or less playing the race card.

It's pretty natural for one with a sharing ethnicity/race to support a fighter more so than one who doesn't. Same with Brits, Mexicans, Peurto-Ricans, Argentinian's and so on, but it doesn't really mean we should highlight that just because his posts are on Asian fighters or Amir Khan and are irrational or bias. It shouldn't play a part in Sport at all, and I'm sure you'll agree.

I appreciate that, thanks.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #54
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Quote:
We were all pissing ourselves. The kinda' guy who said after Garcia 'something must've went wrong in training camp' and 'he should've boxed him more'. Really good on boxing apart from when it comes to his favourites, not a casual either and long term fan.

But yeah comes in "wouldn't believe it lads, @AmirKingKhan has blocked me" oh, my it was a hoot we ripped him.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #55
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
Well, it's more or less playing the race card.

It's pretty natural for one with a sharing ethnicity/race to support a fighter more so than one who doesn't. Same with Brits, Mexicans, Peurto-Ricans, Argentinian's and so on, but it doesn't really mean we should highlight that just because his posts are on Asian fighters or Amir Khan and are irrational or bias. It shouldn't play a part in Sport at all, and I'm sure you'll agree.

I appreciate that, thanks.
It is natural, so I think I must be a heathen or just flat out scum as I always root for fighters based on what they show me in the ring rather than being biased towards British fighters.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #56
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Salita is a shit, shit fighter. Carson Jones is a couple of levels above him, Matthew Hatton would have to go in as a very solid favorite over him too.

Dunno about the McCloskey point, on paper maybe, but in reality McCloskey hasn't really performed at European/fringe world class and the manner of victory wasn't...spectacular.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #57
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 81

Quote:
It is natural, so I think I must be a heathen or just flat out scum as I always root for fighters based on what they show me in the ring rather than being biased towards British fighters.
Nuthuggery is not in my vocabulary, unlike some of these belmonts.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #58
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

Quote:
Certainly not scum.

You're a boxing fan, as are many others, whereas many are just fans of people who represent their countries, hence the nut-huggery, bias and so on, not that you don't know that already, I'm sure.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #59
TFFP
The Eskimo
East Side VIP

vCash: 2500

Nobody 'represents' their country in professional boxing. If they do I'd like to know the meaning of the word 'represent' in that context. The country doesn't compete in any tangible sense. That is a distinction between this game and the amateur game.
TFFP is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:31 PM   #60
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I remember the main highlight Sky showed of Salita in the build up. It was him knocking out this fella who looked between 40-50 with one of the slowest, most telegraphed left hooks I've ever seen. I feared for his chances as soon as I saw that if that was the best footage they had of him
JFT96 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum