Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-07-2012, 08:49 AM   #31
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Is Dereck Chisora gonna be a shot fighter already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dftaylor View Post
Em...

I just don't think he's very good. His best win is over Sam ***ton. He hasn't beaten anyone better than that. Helenius isn't anything special either, regardless of how you think that fight should have been scored.

Jeez, it's just my view on him. Feel free to disagree.
ye i just wondered, helenius may not be great but id say hes at least euro level in this division and chisora handling him fairly comfortably suggests hes on that level too imo, whether hes the next joe frazier is a different matter but id think its fair to say hes quite a good fighter
JamieC is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #32
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

He looked shot in the Fury fight, his lack of dedication and preparation shows itself inside the ring. The fact is, he was just a domestic fighter at best, but with the mouth to get him into some big fights. Thats it and all it ever will be. He was robbed in the Helenius fight, no doubting that.

His chin was the only thing going for him, but now thats been cracked devastatingly, I think its all over and just confirms to me his "shot" status. This process will be sped up over the next few fights.

Once a chin is cracked, its never the same again.

I visualize more devastating defeats in the future, in fact much worse. What he does outside of the ring, he will end up paying for it inside the ring. This is a brutal sport, not to be taken lightly.

He thinks its a joke, so he doesn't dedicate himself, prepare himself, or put the work/training in like a champion does, so the outcome is....he HAS to suffer in the ring for that.

He'll be finished for good in the next 2-3 fights, once W-arren has milked the because of Chisora's mouth, and then as we have seen before, W-arren will be like road runner to get away from Chisora as soon as he is damaged goods.

Dark sport, brutal sport.....the jokers get found out, the winners get all the attention, but as soon as they loose, the attention is elsewhere.....you find out mighty quick, who your real friends are, and what leeches are just around for the placed on your head!
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #33
TheUzi
MISSION INCOMPLETE
ESB Addict

vCash: 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdyman View Post
I think Chis is slightly overrated, he's durable but never really going to create waves in the division.
he already has
TheUzi is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #34
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Its your lifestyle, diet, couple with retarded training techniques that helps fairly young fighters become shot.

Boxers in general are some of the most chronically fatigue athletes on the planet, because they just lead retarded lifestyles. Training, and then depleting your body of nutrients, and boozing or..? Just being a big fat cunt for months on end, and then suddenly deciding to train.

Very few boxers live healthy life styles in my opinion.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #35
wallworkjake123
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
Think you'll find that the fact is Helenius beat him actually. Peter and Liahovich are both many, many years past their best.

The Helenius fight doesn't even matter really, Fury beat him soundly, Vitali dominated him and Haye smashed him all over.

As the resident Fury fan I suppose its in your interests to big up Stella...
I have my own opinion mate, I don't rely on the judges scorecards for an opinion.

Why doesn't it matter? Helenius is a top ten Heavyweight and Chisora
beat him.

Lol, what do you mean big up Stella? I like both Fury and Chisora, Chisora is much better than his record suggests.
wallworkjake123 is offline  Top
Old 11-07-2012, 02:39 PM   #36
dftaylor
Writer, fanatic
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUzi View Post
he already has
By losing to every opponent he's faced above domestic level?
dftaylor is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum