Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-08-2012, 04:32 PM   #1
porkypara
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Bunce boxing hour getting a bit stale

Always watched it from the Satanta days but I have found it iover the last few months a bit boring apart from the odd guest or 2.

For the most part its the Same old guests and the same old questions.Its alaways in the studio,never any features.

Also I think Bunce was very disrespectfull when he had that stupid cowboy hat on when interviewing Shawn Hawk.

Am I the only one that feels this way?
porkypara is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
Weirdyman
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 397
Default Re: Bunce boxing hour getting a bit stale

The production values on BoxNation are absolute shit. I stopped watching it a while ago, it's very dull, they never change it up.
Weirdyman is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #3
Jed Maxwell
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

I still watch it.. but Don't enjoy it like I used to in the setanta days..Wish they'd get Andy Kerr back.. The banter between them was always fun.
Jed Maxwell is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #4
cheekyvid
Detroit, I shall return.
ESB Addict

vCash: 4289

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkypara View Post
Always watched it from the Satanta days but I have found it iover the last few months a bit boring apart from the odd guest or 2.

For the most part its the Same old guests and the same old questions.Its alaways in the studio,never any features.

Also I think Bunce was very disrespectfull when he had that stupid cowboy hat on when interviewing Shawn Hawk.

Agreed. He should get you on, your interviewing technique and questions are positively riveting
cheekyvid is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

The only good thing is the graphics they use when someone's on the blower.
I agree though.Buncey was a breath of fresh air on Setanta.At least Ringside talk about fights they don't have rights to and try to be objective.BBH is one big ad for Rabbit.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 04:59 PM   #6
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Get me on it!!!!

Bunce if your reading. I'm your man, I'm the savior of "Boxing hour" and everybody on here knows it!

Give me the chance. I'll be the apprentice, the next generation. I'll make the teas and coffees early hours of the morn.

Give me the chance in a world where the chances are now minimal. I will grab it, take it with both hands and turn Boxnation into THE place for boxing. I will be the crossover to the US. Lillis aint good enough to do it!

You need me, youth, the next generation. We don't need any more old men on Boxnation, nor anymore hairy has-beens!

Vote hope. Vote Craney91.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #7
boxingBenZilla

guy is a dinosaur! has no credibility because he says what he gets paid to say. assuming he gets paid that is.
boxingBenZilla is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #8
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Trust me, I'm the savior.

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes.

I'll say it how it is, no holds bared, I will speak from the heart. I will speak true. If that means my job is on the line, then so be it, as long as the viewers are entertained. We will create a scheme where wannabee presenters can get a chance, if they really want it, to be apart of the game.

I am THE BRIDGE. We need fresh faces, we need the youth getting a chance to shine. Not all boxing pundits who work on TV need to be 65, OK you've done the time, but that doesn't mean you know more about boxing or are better on TV than someone willing and able a lot younger. We need to get the fans more involved.

This is the time to make the change.

If you don't ask.....you don't get.

BUNCE, I'm your man, and I mean it that much, I will travel the distance down to London to realize my dream.

This is it.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #9
PaulieMc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 416

They should get ukwingchunstudent on it.

Love that bloke's Youtube videos, he knows an awful lot about boxing and all sorts of fighters. His predictions are pretty good as well.

I doubt he will though, him and Buncey had a MASSIVE argument over Twitter a few months back.
PaulieMc is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #10
dempseys right
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Get me on it!!!!

Bunce if your reading. I'm your man, I'm the savior of "Boxing hour" and everybody on here knows it!

Give me the chance. I'll be the apprentice, the next generation. I'll make the teas and coffees early hours of the morn.

Give me the chance in a world where the chances are now minimal. I will grab it, take it with both hands and turn Boxnation into THE place for boxing. I will be the crossover to the US. Lillis aint good enough to do it!

You need me, youth, the next generation. We don't need any more old men on Boxnation, nor anymore hairy has-beens!

good, then i can go in the studio and practise putting my left hook right through you, seriuosly damaging your internal organs prick, still want the job ****.
dempseys right is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #11
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Get me on it!!!!

I can imagine your views on Ricky would go down a treat with Rabbit.
PityTheFool is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #12
DarkDestroyer83
Lunatic biker
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

He'll never reach these heights

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NDKmM67DbQ[/ame]
DarkDestroyer83 is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #13
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempseys right View Post
good, then i can go in the studio and practise putting my left hook right through you, seriuosly damaging your internal organs prick, still want the job ****.
I'm still awaiting your arrival.

You know, when you said you was gonna hack me and use my IP to find me?

...............OH wait a minute.....a caravan has just turned up outside the skip that I live in.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #14
Maxsplit
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempseys right View Post
Dude, don't waste your energy - this guy is at the VERY best a complete clown.

Internet 'warriors' generally fit a certain 'profile'.

Watch this clip of Ricky Gervais' 'Life's Too Short' to get a fairly accurate guide to the kind of person you are most likely interacting with:

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F1BW417CMQ"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F1BW417CMQ[/ame]

When people say 'the cliches are true', it's because they are
Maxsplit is offline  Top
Old 11-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #15
SkillspayBills
Mandanda Running E-Pen
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkypara View Post

Haven't watched it mate but weren't there going to be live audiences at one point?. I saw a show a while back on youtube and it wasn't near the level of entertainment of the Bunce show on Setanta.
SkillspayBills is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum