Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2012, 11:00 PM   #16
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie opinion View Post
there would be various bikie's who would laugh at him...he would be there bitch buying from them
..I doubt it...not too many could handle Casey one on one on the knuckle..he'd be no kunts bitch..that's taklin' it too far..
..he's ****ed up big time that's not in dispute..but as a fighter he's a animal...not too many would pull him on without a referee for protection..
..just let him go his own way and take his lumps..
..no need to try a rape the poor kunt on the internet..we're supposed to love the all heart all action fighter on here..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #17
LeBeave
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 376
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
..I doubt it...not too many could handle Casey one on one on the knuckle..he'd be no kunts bitch..that's taklin' it too far..
..he's ****ed up big time that's not in dispute..but as a fighter he's a animal...not too many would pull him on without a referee for protection..
..just let him go his own way and take his lumps..
..no need to try a rape the poor kunt on the internet..we're supposed to love the all heart all action fighter on here..

I think your overrating him a tad mate
LeBeave is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #18
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

...whatever..I've had my say..over!
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:04 AM   #19
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Dark horse sorry mate but I don't give a **** if he is all heart all action fighter mate . The bloke by all accounts looks to be a menace to society . People on here have already said he's been to jail and now he has a huge rap sheet . Obviously he ain't learning , the paper artical says car theft , meth sales , and explosives plus some other stuff . Hang on he's an all action fighter , well **** me lets drop all charges .
Left hook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:30 AM   #20
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,959
vCash: 75
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
Dark horse sorry mate but I don't give a **** if he is all heart all action fighter mate . The bloke by all accounts looks to be a menace to society . People on here have already said he's been to jail and now he has a huge rap sheet . Obviously he ain't learning , the paper artical says car theft , meth sales , and explosives plus some other stuff . Hang on he's an all action fighter , well **** me lets drop all charges .
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:47 AM   #21
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,070
vCash: 75
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
Dark horse sorry mate but I don't give a **** if he is all heart all action fighter mate . The bloke by all accounts looks to be a menace to society . People on here have already said he's been to jail and now he has a huge rap sheet . Obviously he ain't learning , the paper artical says car theft , meth sales , and explosives plus some other stuff . Hang on he's an all action fighter , well **** me lets drop all charges .



Tyson says that defence dose not work,
old man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:48 AM   #22
bluey
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 306
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

i dont think joel is smart enough to run townsville,lol,maybe he has his own little group that he is the messiah & i also know he has been put on his arse on the street more than once
bluey is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:23 AM   #23
Johny Drama
Spartan Black
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 85
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

What a complete dead shit, that is all.
Johny Drama is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:16 AM   #24
abe01
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 354
vCash: 415
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Sounds like a top bloke,hope we hear lots more about him
abe01 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:33 AM   #25
The Kirwan Kid
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 167
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Just cos he has a crack in the ring doesn't mean he'd go ok in the street ... Not sure how he'd like his earring being ripped out, nose bitten or various other niceties that are par for the course. I grew up in Townsville. Lots of hard heads up home and most of them are just quiet, decent blokes who wouldn't say boo unless provoked.
Sounds like a bit of a deadshit as a human. Shame he looks like going on a holiday as I quite enjoyed some if his fights!!
The Kirwan Kid is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:44 AM   #26
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
Dark horse sorry mate but I don't give a **** if he is all heart all action fighter mate . The bloke by all accounts looks to be a menace to society . People on here have already said he's been to jail and now he has a huge rap sheet . Obviously he ain't learning , the paper artical says car theft , meth sales , and explosives plus some other stuff . Hang on he's an all action fighter , well **** me lets drop all charges .
]
..I might've been half cut writin' all that today but I don't recall sayin' he should he should be shown or expect any leniency..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:55 AM   #27
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,525
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kirwan Kid View Post
Just cos he has a crack in the ring doesn't mean he'd go ok in the street ... Not sure how he'd like his earring being ripped out, nose bitten or various other niceties that are par for the course. I grew up in Townsville. Lots of hard heads up home and most of them are just quiet, decent blokes who wouldn't say boo unless provoked.
Sounds like a bit of a deadshit as a human. Shame he looks like going on a holiday as I quite enjoyed some if his fights!!
..I grew up in Townsville too joog..Garbutt/Vincent/Kirwan..had abit of exposure to the working class types..
..but seriously..do you honestly think that Casey would go to water outside the ring?
darkhorse is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:55 AM   #28
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Fair enough mate , I probably read it the wrong way . In all seriousness though it is a shocking look for boxing . Each time he appears in the paper the heading always says BOXER. Why do the media have to do this ?
Left hook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:03 AM   #29
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,959
vCash: 75
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left hook View Post
Fair enough mate , I probably read it the wrong way . In all seriousness though it is a shocking look for boxing . Each time he appears in the paper the heading always says BOXER. Why do the media have to do this ?
It's a play on words no doubt............ If he was a doctor the headline would say..... Doctor ????????
kel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:06 AM   #30
Left hook
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 197
vCash: 500
Default Re: Joel Casey Back in Trouble

Yeah true the media are good like that . It's like every time there is an assault in the paper they always say king hit . Surely everyone that get beat up doesn't get king hit ???
Left hook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013