Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: The rise and rise of Australia's own Daniel Geale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManBearPig View Post
Another backflip by the dwarf.

TCBoxa quote.
Say it with me sweet lips... QUOTED OVER A YEAR AGO! its called a change of opnion, build a bridge with the spider and learn to crawl over it.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2012, 03:10 AM   #137
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Say it with me sweet lips... QUOTED OVER A YEAR AGO! its called a change of opnion, build a bridge with the spider and learn to crawl over it.
That was posted by TheManBearPig midge. Or is he me too?

You haven't accused anybody of being Toni, Leon, IBM or Dale Berry for days. What's wrong
Old 11-11-2012, 03:20 AM   #138
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The Most Feared Middleweight in the world.
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 03:21 AM   #139
boxon123
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
That was posted by TheManBearPig midge. Or is he me too?

You haven't accused anybody of being Toni, Leon, IBM or Dale Berry for days. What's wrong
nice spiderman outfit!
boxon123 is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 03:22 AM   #140
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
nice spiderman outfit!
Not as good as the ***y brunette with the camel toe
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 03:26 AM   #141
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Thread of the century.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 04:50 AM   #142
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Daniel The Real Deale Aborigineal Geale
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 05:17 AM   #143
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1166

Quote:
green changed his mind years ago but u go on and on about him changing his mind.

so only u can have a change of mind huh? hypocrite fool.
buster007 is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 05:44 AM   #144
Dazz

vCash: 500

It's a sad state of affairs for boxing in this country that Geale is not a household name. Been screwed over but demonstrates his class at all times.
Dazz is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 05:49 AM   #145
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
2 months later and he only holds 1 title! what a way to go Geale! from rise to rise , this guy is AMAZING! .. to make a WBA title dissapear in such a short time he should consider taking up David Copperfeilds job as a master magician illusionist.

I dont usually bag you man, but you really do know **** all.

The WBA wanetd a title fight straight away after this title was contested due to sturm ****ing around with it for so long. So there was always a risk of the title being taken away for the meantime. The point to be made with that fight was unifying 2 titles against a genuine opponent, which he did. The WBA taking it back means just that, taking it back. He didnt lose it, and he beat their champ, so when its awarded to GGG for doing **** all, guess what??? Geale is up there to contest for it again, as it wasnt "won" from him.
The other thing is timing. Nobody wanted to see Mundine- Geale, but obviously it was always on the cards. So why not unify 2 titles to attract one of the biggest paying fights Aus has seen for a while? It also keeps the IBF title secure, with no issues from the WBA leading up to this fight.

So in simple terms, the strip secures another fight, secures the IBF, and gives him the "unification" title to add to his resume. Not bad at all.

Titles, and the decisions made by sanctioning bodies are not cut and dry. Its about getting a foot in and securing fights.

Its obvious you dont have much to do witht the fight game dude, and only comment on what you read.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 06:01 AM   #146
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
I dont usually bag you man, but you really do know **** all.

The WBA wanetd a title fight straight away after this title was contested due to sturm ****ing around with it for so long. So there was always a risk of the title being taken away for the meantime. The point to be made with that fight was unifying 2 titles against a genuine opponent, which he did. The WBA taking it back means just that, taking it back. He didnt lose it, and he beat their champ, so when its awarded to GGG for doing **** all, guess what??? Geale is up there to contest for it again, as it wasnt "won" from him.
The other thing is timing. Nobody wanted to see Mundine- Geale, but obviously it was always on the cards. So why not unify 2 titles to attract one of the biggest paying fights Aus has seen for a while? It also keeps the IBF title secure, with no issues from the WBA leading up to this fight.

So in simple terms, the strip secures another fight, secures the IBF, and gives him the "unification" title to add to his resume. Not bad at all.

Titles, and the decisions made by sanctioning bodies are not cut and dry. Its about getting a foot in and securing fights.

Its obvious you dont have much to do witht the fight game dude, and only comment on what you read.
His camp knew of the WBA's obligations to GGG prior to the bout, they knew what came with the title and that was a defence of it against GGG, his camp chose the more lucrative offer. It would have been good of them to make assurances to the WBA that once the Mundine fight was out of the way then they would defend against GGG.

I dont belive that Geale will challenge GGG for the title, he is the most feared man in the middleweight division, one that would put Geale to sleep if Geale got caught with the same shots Sturm caught him with.

Geale and his team had a choice, that being to fight GGG and keep the title or throw it away and fight Mundine in a less meaningful fight, unification wise. Being that he has upset the WBA, i doubt he will EVER win that title again unless he can knockout GGG which will happen about the same time that pigs sprout wings and fly.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 06:07 AM   #147
The Spider

vCash:

Quote:
His camp knew of the WBA's obligations to GGG prior to the bout, they knew what came with the title and that was a defence of it against GGG, his camp chose the more lucrative offer. It would have been good of them to make assurances to the WBA that once the Mundine fight was out of the way then they would defend against GGG.

I dont belive that Geale will challenge GGG for the title, he is the most feared man in the middleweight division, one that would put Geale to sleep if Geale got caught with the same shots Sturm caught him with.

Geale and his team had a choice, that being to fight GGG and keep the title or throw it away and fight Mundine in a less meaningful fight, unification wise. Being that he has upset the WBA, i doubt he will EVER win that title again unless he can knockout GGG which will happen about the same time that pigs sprout wings and fly.
You said Daniel Geale should fight Mundine next. He is doing exactly that and you are bagging him for it. Here's what you had to say about him fighting Golovkin >>>

Quote:
I think he should go for Julio César Chávez Jr if he gets past Martinez. Wouldnt bother with Golovkin or Pirog tbh. To much risk for fark all reward. He defeats Chávez Jr then he is undisputed champ and that is HUGE, would be as big a name as KT was back in the days i rekon.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:13 AM   #148
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Wrong on all counts mate.

The WBA new the implications of unifying the 2 titles and chose to go with it. Then they backflipped.

Geale desnt need to knock out GGG, Superior movement, speed and scoring ability. And you are saying the same thing all comers said about Karmizen, sylvestor and sturm.

These guys fear Geale. None, and i mean none of them are campaining to fight him. They mention him, as any top 10 in the world would, because he is the one to beat, not them. But none of them are banging down the doors, and not because he's a nobody, but because he is a genuine threat.

Top middleweights? Feared? pffft, how many of them have done what geale has in the past 2 years.

You have it around the wrong way, they fear him, as they know he will beat them, hence the reason they fight in the comfort of their own homes with comfortable opponents.
fighta29 is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #149
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
Wrong on all counts mate.

The WBA new the implications of unifying the 2 titles and chose to go with it. Then they backflipped.

Geale desnt need to knock out GGG, Superior movement, speed and scoring ability. And you are saying the same thing all comers said about Karmizen, sylvestor and sturm.

These guys fear Geale. None, and i mean none of them are campaining to fight him. They mention him, as any top 10 in the world would, because he is the one to beat, not them. But none of them are banging down the doors, and not because he's a nobody, but because he is a genuine threat.

Top middleweights? Feared? pffft, how many of them have done what geale has in the past 2 years.

You have it around the wrong way, they fear him, as they know he will beat them, hence the reason they fight in the comfort of their own homes with comfortable opponents.

Well said mate.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #150
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
TCBOXA and juliar gillard....

about as trustworthy and likeable as eachother. both live a lie. one gets paid more....

p[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
swingin is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum