Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 11-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #31
cutthroat22

vCash: 213
Default Re: Updated progress pics, but wtf is the most replied most viewed thread in history

IGNORE TROLLS

yeh, bio oil helps a bit, I get stretch marks or did when I last bulked and bio helped them fade a bit, think I payed eight quid from boots.

Right dirty bulk day today, pancakes and icecream, cinema food and i'm getting a take away pizza in a bit.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #32
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634
Default Re: Updated progress pics, but wtf is the most replied most viewed thread in history

I saw the new Bond, Skyfall yesterday, really good!

I haven't used a bag for ages, like literally ages, but it does get a good sweat going, I decided to use it more after this,it will help cut me a little more:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=843wApuNH3Q[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwgHZN2HN8w[/ame]
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2012, 07:18 PM   #33
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634

I am obsessed with this song in the gym too. Infact I love Stone Sour in general, often their music is quite melancholy but powerful, the singer is the lead vocalist from Slipknot too, which makes some of his songs so surprising, but very powerful vocalist and song writer!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC5qcIhDA9g[/ame]

That's a gym motivator!
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #34
El Puma
between rage and serenity
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

The beast is out of it's slumber. Cheers.
El Puma is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #35
TVLPC
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Puma View Post
I guess dealt with cried to the mods enough about getting his sorry ass handed to him.
Probably old news but how did he get his ass handed to him? Cried to the mods about what?
TVLPC is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #36
El Puma
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVLPC View Post
Probably old news but how did he get his ass handed to him? Cried to the mods about what?
Oh it's more or less a throwaway comment on my part. Anglo beat him to the point where he had to make an alt. I admire his knowledge but he is a cunt of the highest order.

I was ready to give an example but it appears the search engine is disabled. Will update soon as it's up.
El Puma is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #37
TVLPC
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Puma View Post
Oh it's more or less a throwaway comment on my part. Anglo beat him to the point where he had to make an alt. I admire his knowledge but he is a cunt of the highest order.

I was ready to give an example but it appears the search engine is disabled. Will update soon as it's up.
Thanks for replying so quickly El Puma. Yes, hard to not see the narcissism and feeling of superiority in his posts. I was wondering how long it would take before he developed a "fan club" around here.
TVLPC is offline  Top
Old 11-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #38
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

The **** are you cunts talking about? If it's the thread I remember I just made a couple of posts talking about the mental issues of bodybuilders, I have no idea why the thread would be deleted. Nice to know I've got some people taking so much notice of what I say, I better start taking this shit seriously
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #39
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

IGNORING BOTH TROLLS
@cut was there a special occasion or you just feel like pigging out?
pichuchu is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #40
Smudger
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1323

Cheat day Saturday is my guess

I had KFC yesterday, fully loaded with gravy mmmmmmmm. Wasn't at all filling though.
Smudger is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #41
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Its cheat ****ing weekend for me.
Such a comfort eater it pisses me off but **** it. Theres more to life this week then my weight and my physique
pichuchu is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #42
cutthroat22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichuchu View Post
IGNORING BOTH TROLLS
@cut was there a special occasion or you just feel like pigging out?
Well I went upto my gfs in Wales so it's hard to eat what I usually do, that said though I'm just not worrying too much about what I eat on this bulk, went the pancake shop and had Nutella, peanut butter and ice cream on pancakes for breakfast this morning. Had 3 days off the gym and can't wait to get back in there tomorrow.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:48 PM   #43
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947

Peanut butter pancakes? Do want!

I love peanut butter. I only get PB&Co brand though, so much better than any other stuff I've had.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #44
El Puma
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
Well I went upto my gfs in Wales so it's hard to eat what I usually do, that said though I'm just not worrying too much about what I eat on this bulk, went the pancake shop and had Nutella, peanut butter and ice cream on pancakes for breakfast this morning. Had 3 days off the gym and can't wait to get back in there tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
Peanut butter pancakes? Do want!

I love peanut butter. I only get PB&Co brand though, so much better than any other stuff I've had.
Mmmmmm....peanut butter pancakes and Nutella.
El Puma is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #45
cutthroat22

It wasn't as great as its sounds, It's a bit too dry, preferred the Nutella and ice cream only one. If I get pb it's gotta be whole earth.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing