Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 11-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #46
Opti
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Updated progress pics, but wtf is the most replied most viewed thread in history

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
Well I went upto my gfs in Wales so it's hard to eat what I usually do, that said though I'm just not worrying too much about what I eat on this bulk, went the pancake shop and had Nutella, peanut butter and ice cream on pancakes for breakfast this morning. Had 3 days off the gym and can't wait to get back in there tomorrow.
Those pigging out sessions can work wonders for you though!! Get new motivation to work out hard again & get rid of any cravings your having with a very clean diet!!
Opti is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2012, 04:49 PM   #47
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947
Default Re: Updated progress pics, but wtf is the most replied most viewed thread in history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opti View Post
Those pigging out sessions can work wonders for you though!! Get new motivation to work out hard again & get rid of any cravings your having with a very clean diet!!
Several reasons as to why I don't follow a 'clean' diet:

1 - A 'clean' food or diet doesn't exist, or if it does, it's subjective.

2 - The typical 'clean' foods in bodybuilding that people stick to see people run in to a range of deficiencies.

3 - Restricting yourself to the typical 'clean' foods is very dangerous from a psychologgical standpoint imo.
Jdsm is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #48
cutthroat22

vCash: 213

I can do 'clean' no problem. Just keeping an eye on my weight/shape and eating pretty much what I want. You only have to look at Anglo to see that it's not important to be super strict.
cutthroat22 is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #49
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885

Talking about Peanut butter has anyone tried this?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
ITs ****ing amazing. Bit of this and nutella on a thick piece of white toast is heaven.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 11-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #50
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885

Also I've been forced to move up a weight division to find fights so I am enjoying not having to watch my weight at all.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2012, 12:55 AM   #51
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
Only 1 thread reached 100k views, and it was running since 2011, mine surpassed 105k views in less than 10 months with drastically more replies than any other, and now it's gone!?!?!

Anyway, I decided I will be competing in fitness modelling contests in Australia, I depart in less than 2 weeks for Aus, then hit more training.

You're still carrying on with this shit Anglo? Maybe that old guy who you claimed was me didn't enjoy having his private pictures put up? You look even less of a fitness model than you do a bodybuilder. I guess you're looking for a new hobby to fail at? If you make your way to Perth on your travels please send me a pm so we can catch up
lefty is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2012, 01:10 AM   #52
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
You're still carrying on with this shit Anglo? Maybe that old guy who you claimed was me didn't enjoy having his private pictures put up? You look even less of a fitness model than you do a bodybuilder. I guess you're looking for a new hobby to fail at? If you make your way to Perth on your travels please send me a pm so we can catch up
The fitness model people better give him something to stuff down his pants, cunt has no bulge at all
dealt_with is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2012, 04:45 AM   #53
cutthroat22

Ignore
Old 11-12-2012, 06:28 AM   #54
ruttmk42
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthroat22 View Post
Ignore
go count whether uve put a gram on this week, u boring wanker
ruttmk42 is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #55
pichuchu
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Been ill for a while and just used tht as an excuse to binge while im stuck at home.
Pizza, cookies, cereal w,e i could find at home has been stuffed down my throat. Hopefully extra food will help me get better <== YES THAT IS MY EXCUSE
pichuchu is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #56
cutthroat22

Haha
Probably be alright, better than dropping a shitload of weight anyway.
I'm off to the gym now, seems so much effort in the rain.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:41 AM   #57
Anglosaxon
FASTEST HANDS ON ESB
ESB Addict

vCash: 634

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
Old man, or skinny runt, either pic was hilarious and linked to you, clearly life partners, I still feel you were the old duffer who asked his submissive skinny runt to pose with a sign. You didn't even have abs

lol@ Lefty coming out of hiding since I nailed bodybuilding, to provoke me before i succeed in Fitness competitions too, as I am already a fitness model, and he has been forced to use an alt for half the year, it's hilarious.

Also, last time he lived in Melbourne, now he realises I am going there, it's Perth LOL
Anglosaxon is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #58
withoutwire
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 568

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdsm View Post
Several reasons as to why I don't follow a 'clean' diet:

2 - The typical 'clean' foods in bodybuilding that people stick to see people run in to a range of deficiencies.

3 - Restricting yourself to the typical 'clean' foods is very dangerous from a psychologgical standpoint imo.
Can you elaborate on these 2 please?
withoutwire is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #59
ruttmk42
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
Old man, or skinny runt, either pic was hilarious and linked to you, clearly life partners, I still feel you were the old duffer who asked his submissive skinny runt to pose with a sign. You didn't even have abs

lol@ Lefty coming out of hiding since I nailed bodybuilding, to provoke me before i succeed in Fitness competitions too, as I am already a fitness model, and he has been forced to use an alt for half the year, it's hilarious.

Also, last time he lived in Melbourne, now he realises I am going there, it's Perth LOL
its a shame weights can't help with ur ****, u wasteman, and u didnt succeed in shit comin 4th or 5th is not success
ruttmk42 is offline  Top
Old 11-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #60
Opti
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by withoutwire View Post
Can you elaborate on these 2 please?
For no. 2 He is taking about Macros (he loves macros ) Like the amount of fat, carbs that your getting into your system

No. 3 is because people become obsessed with eating certain things & avoiding others. Then when they eventually crack they get very annoyed and become either depressed about doing it or go on a serious food bender.

Think thats what I think he was about (JDSM I'm right ya?!?)
Opti is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing