Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 05:41 AM   #1
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,132
vCash: 81
Default Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2012, 05:50 AM   #2
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: trying to increase my overdraft....
Posts: 23,338
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

The whole thing just gets more and more bizarre.

How the **** did he get away with it for so long?

I mean, considering how some people accused of rape are treated by the authorities before they've even been convicted, Savile was given free ride to do what he wanted for decades, and was protected by people who knew what he was doing.

Must have had some serious inside info on others that would have come out.

The bloke was barred from involvement with Children in Need for **** sake, surely that ought to have raised some eyebrows - considering famous people are usually falling over each other to get involved?
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:50 AM   #3
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,132
vCash: 81
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Poor Frank.
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:56 AM   #4
Bill C84
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent. UK.
Posts: 5,132
vCash: 81
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
The whole thing just gets more and more bizarre.

How the **** did he get away with it for so long?

I mean, considering how some people accused of rape are treated by the authorities before they've even been convicted, Savile was given free ride to do what he wanted for decades, and was protected by people who knew what he was doing.

Must have had some serious inside info on others that would have come out.

The bloke was barred from involvement with Children in Need for **** sake, surely that ought to have raised some eyebrows - considering famous people are usually falling over each other to get involved?
Im baffled by it all, it's like a major cover up conspiracy.

I don't think its over either not by a long stretch?
Bill C84 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:17 AM   #5
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pazinfowit, Esperantia
Posts: 24,956
vCash: 26664
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.



"Iíd rather shake Mike Tysonís hand." Well, at least he got that one in there. heh heh heh
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:12 AM   #6
Jamal Perkins
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 57
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Its baffling and bewilding how this vulgar sinister looking man had such sway over huge swathes of society even in the 70s when tv personalities were treated like deities by some. When u consider he was a friend of Prince Charles and jack the ripper at the same time, and he was able to put his skirt up a 15 year olds skirt in front of a camera with another girl standing in the way while he was talking, such was his brazenness it baffles that everyone from the tv cameraman who filmed that to the rest of the bbc, media and press stayed quiet.
Jamal Perkins is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
dannyboy147
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Aberdeen,Sunny Scotland
Posts: 1,761
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Perkins View Post
Its baffling and bewilding how this vulgar sinister looking man had such sway over huge swathes of society even in the 70s when tv personalities were treated like deities by some. When u consider he was a friend of Prince Charles and jack the ripper at the same time, and he was able to put his skirt up a 15 year olds skirt in front of a camera with another girl standing in the way while he was talking, such was his brazenness it baffles that everyone from the tv cameraman who filmed that to the rest of the bbc, media and press stayed quiet.

Did Saville ever reveal his true identity?
dannyboy147 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #8
JIM KELLY
Bullshyt Mr Han Man!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Han's Island
Posts: 10,699
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Jimmy SaveAll..
JIM KELLY is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #9
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,567
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Feel sorry for Frank about this but in the article it does mention that he is still doing charity work which can only be good for his health.
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:13 AM   #10
Montezuma
Mandibula de Cristal
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Shepherds Bush
Posts: 153
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Thanks for upping this article. You have to feel sorry for Frank, who is a true gentleman and one of life's good guys. Great to hear that he has both recovered from his illness and is also in a long-term relationship. I grew up, as most of us did, watching him on TV and it was really sad how his life fell apart after the 2nd Tyson defeat.
Montezuma is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #11
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,988
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

That photo has been around a while. Surprised it didn't get brought up straight away.

Saville shagging corpses hasn't come up yet, thought they would dug that up by now (pun intended)
Flea Man is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #12
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,988
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal Perkins View Post
Its baffling and bewilding how this vulgar sinister looking man had such sway over huge swathes of society even in the 70s when tv personalities were treated like deities by some. When u consider he was a friend of Prince Charles and jack the ripper at the same time, and he was able to put his skirt up a 15 year olds skirt in front of a camera with another girl standing in the way while he was talking, such was his brazenness it baffles that everyone from the tv cameraman who filmed that to the rest of the bbc, media and press stayed quiet.
If he was only putting his skirt up another girls skirt I don't see the problem. A bit bizarre, but not really ***ual, just a bit of fabric fun.
Flea Man is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #13
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 306
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

This whole thing is bizarre. It shows you really can judge a book by it's cover, if someone looks like a massive paedo, then they are What is amazing is he even admitted to spending the night with a young girl in his autobiography! Add to that, everyone at the BBC knew he was a massive paedo and didnt say anything! So did the police, and they thought he was involved in murders (was his car not spotted in the area of one of the ripper murders leading to him being questioned?) I htink as BB says, theres probably more involved and he could have blown it open if they let him get done, we will see.

Oh ye Flea what is this about him being a necrophiliac, ive heard it a few times but havent found any sources?
JamieC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #14
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,988
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Baddiel and Skinner mentioned it back in the day I think.

Maybe Sutcliffe boshed 'em with the hammer then Saville ran in for a quick dry hump and they legged it together jumping on a tandem bicycle to make their escape as The Goodies theme played.
Flea Man is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:32 AM   #15
Dennison
Guru
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,549
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bruno: Saville Tricked Me Into Meeting The Ripper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieC View Post
This whole thing is bizarre. It shows you really can judge a book by it's cover, if someone looks like a massive paedo, then they are What is amazing is he even admitted to spending the night with a young girl in his autobiography! Add to that, everyone at the BBC knew he was a massive paedo and didnt say anything! So did the police, and they thought he was involved in murders (was his car not spotted in the area of one of the ripper murders leading to him being questioned?) I htink as BB says, theres probably more involved and he could have blown it open if they let him get done, we will see.

Oh ye Flea what is this about him being a necrophiliac, ive heard it a few times but havent found any sources?
They took a clay mould of his teeth to see if the bite marks matched his teeth
Dennison is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013