Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #16
Puksu
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: "After fights with ***ton, Harrison & Skelton, Price needs 1 more fight before Wl

How come you guys are so sure that Price would beat Helenius!? He has much worse chin and lost to Helenius twice in ams!
Puksu is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #17
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1176
Default Re: "After fights with ***ton, Harrison & Skelton, Price needs 1 more fight before Wl

I'm finding it hard to like Price,he has an arrogance about him that pisses me off.As a fighter sure I respect him but he comes off as a smug prick,as I said ages ago on here give Price a few more fights and he'll be cashing in against Wlad (he'll lose brutally) and I was right .... Fury is the ****ing HW future here in the UK mark my words.Now he's taking his career seriously he's going to do the buisness IMO.

Oh yeah and Maloney is a little bell end.
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #18
On The Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Maloney is a bankrupt little rat.
On The Money is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:37 AM   #19
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puksu View Post
How come you guys are so sure that Price would beat Helenius!? He has much worse chin and lost to Helenius twice in ams!
Helenius is a joke
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 03:44 AM   #20
richard mossley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1022

You would not prepare for Real Madrid by playing Notts County, Oldham and Brentford.
richard mossley is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 04:11 AM   #21
adam249390
a249390
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
I'm finding it hard to like Price,he has an arrogance about him that pisses me off.As a fighter sure I respect him but he comes off as a smug prick,as I said ages ago on here give Price a few more fights and he'll be cashing in against Wlad (he'll lose brutally) and I was right ....
how was you right???

It's not happened yet!
adam249390 is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 05:39 AM   #22
Espin88
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1229

I see that as more of a daft statement from Maloney speaking before he thinks, in the Price vs Skelton press conference, David Price stated in 3 or 4 more fights he'd be ready which sounds spot on to me if he chooses the right opponents, atleast he wants to fight Wlad and not waiting him out like most the American prospects are doing. How can people say he is arrogant and smug? Yet before that people were saying he was boring and needed a personality transplant lol Think people maybe confusing Price's mouth for Maloney's who always speaks shit, Price is a million miles away from arrogant. How come all the british heavyweights get ripped on here Price, Fury, Haye, Chisora all for their own reasons it seems people have no hope for any of them.
Espin88 is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #23
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam249390 View Post
how was you right???

It's not happened yet!
It's going to though,Maloney is going to get him in there with Wlad ASAP and Price is going to get battered.
Unfortunately I think Price believes in his own hype as do most of his fans making him out to be the next
best thing.
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 01:05 PM   #24
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espin88 View Post
I see that as more of a daft statement from Maloney speaking before he thinks, in the Price vs Skelton press conference, David Price stated in 3 or 4 more fights he'd be ready which sounds spot on to me if he chooses the right opponents, atleast he wants to fight Wlad and not waiting him out like most the American prospects are doing. How can people say he is arrogant and smug? Yet before that people were saying he was boring and needed a personality transplant lol Think people maybe confusing Price's mouth for Maloney's who always speaks shit, Price is a million miles away from arrogant. How come all the british heavyweights get ripped on here Price, Fury, Haye, Chisora all for their own reasons it seems people have no hope for any of them.
Price gets no stick on here atall to be fair,it's Fury that takes the brunt of it all. And fair enough to Price if he thinks after 3-4 more fights he's ready to take on Wlad,he won't ****ing win though and we all know the 3-4 fights he'll have will be against no marks and has beens. What winds me up the most is good prospects rushing their careers just to get in the ring with Wlad,getting smashed to pieces then losing the spark,there is no reason for Price to be going anywhere near Wlad yet,especially after another 3-4 fights against shoddy opposition.He should have a go at Euro level and then try and get known across the pond once he's cleaned out the domestic scene here.
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #25
joegrundy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2592

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordgore View Post
Price gets no stick on here atall to be fair,it's Fury that takes the brunt of it all. And fair enough to Price if he thinks after 3-4 more fights he's ready to take on Wlad,he won't ****ing win though and we all know the 3-4 fights he'll have will be against no marks and has beens. What winds me up the most is good prospects rushing their careers just to get in the ring with Wlad,getting smashed to pieces then losing the spark,there is no reason for Price to be going anywhere near Wlad yet,especially after another 3-4 fights against shoddy opposition.He should have a go at Euro level and then try and get known across the pond once he's cleaned out the domestic scene here.
Probably because Fury is a muppet who avoided the fight then started chatting shit about it. Whereas Price is actually a nice bloke who was game for the fight and yet doesn't even mention Fury.
joegrundy is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #26
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joegrundy View Post
Probably because Fury is a muppet who avoided the fight then started chatting shit about it. Whereas Price is actually a nice bloke who was game for the fight and yet doesn't even mention Fury.
Pretty sure it's been mentioned countless times now by Fury etc as to why they didn't fight? And has nothing to do with him being scared/ducking Price? But more to do with the politics involved?
lordgore is offline  Top
Old 11-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #27
gashalasha7
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Too many unanswered questions about Price. Career suicide to put him in with Wlad now.
gashalasha7 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum