boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Should Vitali do it?
Yes 59 80.82%
NO 14 19.18%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Should Vitali end Haye's career?

By fighting him in his next fight?
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,044
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Gotta love these ridiculous troll threads you keep creating!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Gotta love these ridiculous troll threads you keep creating!
How is this a troll thread? If anyone thinks Haye has the capability to beat a guy that has never truly lost throughout his ATG career then they should get their head examined.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,044
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
How is this a troll thread? If anyone thinks Haye has the capability to beat a guy that has never truly lost throughout his ATG career then they should get their head examined.
Lol, this is how its a troll thread, since Vittles has lost twice (truly) and will never be considered a ATG with his horrendous resume.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
Dorfmeister
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dei Gratie, Ergo Sum quod Sum
Posts: 6,287
vCash: 75
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

YES, and in case Haye draws another red flag in Vitali's resumé, still retiring speechless.
Dorfmeister is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:36 PM   #6
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lol, this is how its a troll thread, since Vittles has lost twice (truly) and will never be considered a ATG with his horrendous resume.
Vitali has never lost by KO or by decision, so that means he never truly lost. He has lost, but never in a way that made his opponent look like a better boxer. And yes, a guy who never lost more than 3 rounds in any fight in his career while being a champion for years is an ATG.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #7
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,044
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Vitali has never lost by KO or by decision, so that means he never truly lost. He has lost, but never in a way that made his opponent look like a better boxer. And yes, a guy who never lost more than 3 rounds in any fight in his career while being a champion for years is an ATG.
Lol, So TKO isn't an official way to lose in boxing?

Let me ask you a very simple question. If Barry Bonds decided not to play for MLB and instead played for some 1a farm team and ended up hitting 1000 homeruns against guys that were not the best, would he still be considered the greatest homerun hitter? Get a clue son, get a clue!!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #8
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lol, So TKO isn't an official way to lose in boxing?

Let me ask you a very simple question. If Barry Bonds decided not to play for MLB and instead played for some 1a farm team and ended up hitting 1000 homeruns against guys that were not the best, would he still be considered the greatest homerun hitter? Get a clue son, get a clue!!
Again, the losses are official but they aren't convincing because they occurred due to an injury. And what are you talking about? Vitali Klitschko was the WBC champion for years and beat the best available. He never ducked anyone and most people ducked him including the two that "won" against him.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #9
Muchmoore
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Again, the losses are official but they aren't convincing because they occurred due to an injury. And what are you talking about? Vitali Klitschko was the WBC champion for years and beat the best available. He never ducked anyone and most people ducked him including the two that "won" against him.
Lewis turned his face into hamburger and had him hanging on for dear life in the last round...that's pretty convincing for me
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,044
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Again, the losses are official but they aren't convincing because they occurred due to an injury. And what are you talking about? Vitali Klitschko was the WBC champion for years and beat the best available. He never ducked anyone and most people ducked him including the two that "won" against him.
Nearly ripping a mans face off is very convincing in my opinion. And if making Vittles miss to the point of injury and quitting wasn't convincing enough Vits should have sought a rematch and tried to redeem himself. And the WBC means ****, son. Vittles had ONE defense as champion and than retired to avoid Rahman. His resume sucks.....deal with it!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Nearly ripping a mans face off is very convincing in my opinion. And if making Vittles miss to the point of injury and quitting wasn't convincing enough Vits should have sought a rematch and tried to redeem himself. And the WBC means ****, son. Vittles had ONE defense as champion and than retired to avoid Rahman. His resume sucks.....deal with it!
It's not convincing at all. It's simply lucky to cut someones face like that. Vitali did much worse to Briggs and his face wasn't cut up like that. Hell, Vitali punched and hit Lewis much more and Lewis did not have the cuts Vitali had. So no, it isn't convincing. He didn't retire to avoid Rahman but it was because of his injuries (nice attempt at trolling there). Anyway, he has made countless defenses and has dominated the entire division.

And if you're wondering why Vitali didn't face Byrd again it's because he refused just like your boy Lewis.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #12
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,044
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
It's not convincing at all. It's simply lucky to cut someones face like that. Vitali did much worse to Briggs and his face wasn't cut up like that. Hell, Vitali punched and hit Lewis much more and Lewis did not have the cuts Vitali had. So no, it isn't convincing. He didn't retire to avoid Rahman but it was because of his injuries (nice attempt at trolling there). Anyway, he has made countless defenses and has dominated the entire division.

And if you're wondering why Vitali didn't face Byrd again it's because he refused just like your boy Lewis.
What is lucky about throwing punches inteded to do damage and doing damage? Answer: Nothing. And who cares about Vittles-Briggs? Vits couldn't put away an old, fat Briggs who was knocked out by Lewis a dozen years earlier. And Vittles only had 1 defense...that's it. He than retired and his brother has been the one and only champion since.

As far as your lie about Byrd refusing to fight Vits again, I'm calling you on it. Show the link where Byrdrefuses to rematch Vits. Show the article where he says no. You can't and now you're officially a liar!!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #13
DOM5153
They Cannot Run Forever
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: norfolk england
Posts: 6,171
vCash: 7562
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
By fighting him in his next fight?
I wish Boente had your confidence in Vitali's abilty.
DOM5153 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:08 PM   #14
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6,044
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Why has Kitty disappeared from her own thread?
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:10 PM   #15
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
What is lucky about throwing punches inteded to do damage and doing damage? Answer: Nothing. And who cares about Vittles-Briggs? Vits couldn't put away an old, fat Briggs who was knocked out by Lewis a dozen years earlier. And Vittles only had 1 defense...that's it. He than retired and his brother has been the one and only champion since.

As far as your lie about Byrd refusing to fight Vits again, I'm calling you on it. Show the link where Byrdrefuses to rematch Vits. Show the article where he says no. You can't and now you're officially a liar!!
It's really funny how you just dumb down your argument and not look at the entire picture. It really shows how wrong you are each time you spout your stupid bull****. It is lucky to CUT another opponent. That is luck, don't be idiotic and say the first line again. By the way, you realize that when Vitali faced Briggs he was older than Briggs himself so that again shows your argument doesn't look at the big picture at all. Finally, Briggs almost KO'd Lewis in his prime while he didn't even hurt Vitali once that entire night. And, Briggs said that Vitali was better than anyone he's ever faced in his career. I'll listen to the actual boxer and not some person on the internet.

Byrd refused the rematch but was forced to defend his title to Wlad. Byrd clearly had the choice to face Vitali or Wlad and went for Wlad because he knew that there really was no chance against Vitali. Wlad destroyed him just like Vitali did but without an injury and won.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015