Yes 59 80.82%
NO 14 19.18%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2012, 04:12 PM   #16
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM5153 View Post
I wish Boente had your confidence in Vitali's abilty.
Boente would never hold Vitali back from Haye. Unless of course you forgot that Boente was totally fine with Wlad facing Haye.
Meow is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #17
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
It's really funny how you just dumb down your argument and not look at the entire picture. It really shows how wrong you are each time you spout your stupid bullshit. It is lucky to CUT another opponent. That is luck, don't be idiotic and say the first line again. By the way, you realize that when Vitali faced Briggs he was older than Briggs himself so that again shows your argument doesn't look at the big picture at all. Finally, Briggs almost KO'd Lewis in his prime while he didn't even hurt Vitali once that entire night. And, Briggs said that Vitali was better than anyone he's ever faced in his career. I'll listen to the actual boxer and not some person on the internet.

Byrd refused the rematch but was forced to defend his title to Wlad. Byrd clearly had the choice to face Vitali or Wlad and went for Wlad because he knew that there really was no chance against Vitali. Wlad destroyed him just like Vitali did but without an injury and won.
Please explain what is lucky about intending to do damage and doing it or STFU already. You keep avoiding the question as usual. And what does it matter that Vittles was older than Briggs? Shannon was clearly past it and undeserving while Vit was seen as the second best heavyweight at that time.

Still waiting for you to show some links on your B yrd claims or just flat out quit lying. Its getting kind of sad.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #18
UnleashtheFURY
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 116

Haye clearly doesn't want to fight Vitali. I can't believe Haye actually has as many fans as he does , while Haye is a good fighter he's completely full of shit and is basically a fraud. Haye ducked the Klitschkos for years while claiming that they were actually ducking him... when he finally fought Wlad he looked like absolute shit and blamed the loss on his toe LOL. Now he's doing some reality show, only a few weeks ago he said the negotiations for a fight with Vitali were almost complete. this guy is full of shit.... Only his retarded fanboys can't see it.
UnleashtheFURY is online now  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #19
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Please explain what is lucky about intending to do damage and doing it or STFU already. You keep avoiding the question as usual. And what does it matter that Vittles was older than Briggs? Shannon was clearly past it and undeserving while Vit was seen as the second best heavyweight at that time.

Still waiting for you to show some links on your B yrd claims or just flat out quit lying. Its getting kind of sad.
I feel like I'm talking to some child that can't wrap his head around a basic point and then tries to turn into something else. It's lucky to get cut, not to intend damage. I don't know how you pulled that out of your ass but stop doing it because the concept I'm trying to explain to you is very easy to understand. I know that it makes your entire argument wrong but that's the whole point.

It does matter that Vitali is older than Briggs. It shows that Vitali is past his prime too but I don't get how Vitali being the 2nd best HW really matters to your point. Yes Vitali is the 1st/2nd best because he's is that great of a boxer but he still is past his prime just like Briggs was. Basically both were past their primes but Vitali still destroyed Briggs with complete ease while Lewis was on queer street in the 1st round and the fight would have went the full 12 if the ref never prematurely stopped it. And again, Briggs said that Vitali was better than Lewis. Along with the Vitali-Lewis fight, it shows that Vitali is just better than Lewis.

Byrd was ducking Vitali. Vitali was champ of the world for years while Byrd was a nobody. There was no point of a rematch, everyone knows a 1 armed Vitali still beat the living hell out of Byrd and only lost because of the shoulder.
Meow is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #20
DOM5153
They Cannot Run Forever
East Side Guru

vCash: 7562

Quote:
Boente would never hold Vitali back from Haye. Unless of course you forgot that Boente was totally fine with Wlad facing Haye.
I'll go with what the actual man said not what some poster claims accross the internet. Wladimir is a different fighter to Vitali hence why the fight actually got made, i dont blame Boente for looking out for Vitali's best interests, an already thin resume would be destroyed with a loss to a former cruiserweight.
DOM5153 is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 05:15 PM   #21
T.S.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Hayes too busy showing off that his bare arse has healed from the kicking he received from Wlad Klitschko last year.
T.S. is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #22
JeanPaulValley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 438

Although I hate the fake ass David Haye,I would bet him to **** up the old slow armpuncher at this stage in Vitali's career.
JeanPaulValley is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 05:19 PM   #23
T.S.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanPaulValley View Post
Although I hate the fake ass David Haye,I would bet him to **** up the old slow armpuncher at this stage in Vitali's career.
And I'd bet Manuel Charr could give Haye the second hardest fight in his career after his loss to Wlad.
T.S. is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #24
JeanPaulValley
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 438

Quote:
I feel like I'm talking to some child that can't wrap his head around a basic point and then tries to turn into something else. It's lucky to get cut, not to intend damage. I don't know how you pulled that out of your ass but stop doing it because the concept I'm trying to explain to you is very easy to understand. I know that it makes your entire argument wrong but that's the whole point.

It does matter that Vitali is older than Briggs. It shows that Vitali is past his prime too but I don't get how Vitali being the 2nd best HW really matters to your point. Yes Vitali is the 1st/2nd best because he's is that great of a boxer but he still is past his prime just like Briggs was. Basically both were past their primes but Vitali still destroyed Briggs with complete ease while Lewis was on queer street in the 1st round and the fight would have went the full 12 if the ref never prematurely stopped it. And again, Briggs said that Vitali was better than Lewis. Along with the Vitali-Lewis fight, it shows that Vitali is just better than Lewis.

Byrd was ducking Vitali. Vitali was champ of the world for years while Byrd was a nobody. There was no point of a rematch, everyone knows a 1 armed Vitali still beat the living hell out of Byrd and only lost because of the shoulder.
Briggs also fought that fight with only one arm. Vitali couldnt KO him or drop him.
Vitali has zero great wins and he lost his biggest fights. Byrd's win and Lewis' win is as legit as Vitali's win over Charr.
Bottom Line,Vitali isn't an ATG.
JeanPaulValley is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #25
T.S.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Briggs also fought that fight with only one arm. Vitali couldnt KO him or drop him.
Vitali has zero great wins and he lost his biggest fights. Byrd's win and Lewis' win is as legit as Vitali's win over Charr.
Couldn't KO or drop him, only send him to the fckin hospial ER room for a week with broken cheeck bones. Maybe you should give props to Briggs for being such a tough mofo rather than putting Vitali down for sending Briggs in an ambulance (Amber Lance) that night
T.S. is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #26
PolishPummler
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 197

Wlad already did that.
PolishPummler is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 08:51 PM   #27
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

He should fight him and stop ducking it after all his big talk of wanting to knock Haye out, even directly after the Wlad/Haye fight, Vitali was annoyed that Wlad could not get close to a knock out.

It's time he lived upto his talk and his reputation by beating a decent fighter for a change, let's see if he has what it takes

Haye says "i want to show that not only can he not knock me out, he can't beat me"

What you waiting for Vitali?
theboy_racer is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #28
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 2811

Haye is retired already. He was never up for the fight in the first place, see Wlad vs. Haye, all talk & no walk...........
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #29
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 527

He's terrified of the Hayemaker.
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #30
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
LOL I just laughed. Briggs after the fight said that Vitali was his best opponent. What part of that do you not understand? Vitali himself is much older and doesn't have the KO power like he use to have. Especially at 39 years old. Vitali has beat the best available and in a dominating fashion while having no true losses on his resume. He is #1 all time in KO % and has never lost more than 3 times. Vitali is easily an ATG.
Meow is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum