Old 11-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #91
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346
Default Re: Geale will beat Golovkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighta29 View Post
WTF??? They gave him 90 days, then took it off him in 60 days. How does that equate to him throwing it in the bin??? There was an attempt at getting this fight to happen. It even went to purse bid. GGG's team did not bid or make an attempt to get a promoter to get it to happen.
By taking the Mundine fight and rejecting a fight with GGG he has esentially thrown the title in the bin. If it went to purse bid then where was Geale and his Team? Geale would have good grounds for a protest if GGG nor his people never showed upto the purse bid and Geale was able to demonstrate that he did everything possible to meet his mandatory obligation.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #92
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Good question. Todays Mundine would get ktfo. Mudine 8 years ago would most likely take a points win.
Dont think so Mundine has absolutely no Chin,was knocked out by Ottke and Wood for God sake,no matter what part of his career he would never last 12 rounds with Golovkin,He ran from GGG for exactly that reason Mandy knew it would have been lights out.!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 PM   #93
fighta29
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
By taking the Mundine fight and rejecting a fight with GGG he has esentially thrown the title in the bin. If it went to purse bid then where was Geale and his Team? Geale would have good grounds for a protest if GGG nor his people never showed upto the purse bid and Geale was able to demonstrate that he did everything possible to meet his mandatory obligation.
Purse bid mate, for big promoter like HBO etc, do you know what it would cost to promote this fight? Protest what? He will get another shot at this title later. It sucks, but thats it. GGG knows he didnt win it from Geale, so he will want to fight him. Hahahahahahaha who the **** "shows" up for a purse bid
fighta29 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #94
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
WTF??? They gave him 90 days, then took it off him in 60 days. How does that equate to him throwing it in the bin??? There was an attempt at getting this fight to happen. It even went to purse bid. GGG's team did not bid or make an attempt to get a promoter to get it to happen.
In other words, GGG ducked Geale.

.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Sox is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 12:57 AM   #95
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

Oh god guys I just want geale to defeat mundine...I'm a GGG nuthugger but not interested in comparing the two...I just want geale to defeat mundine,I don't give a fyck if it's ud sd or kd or ko or disqualified I just want him to win...after that we will see what happens to a matchup...
Geale beats choc by wide ud...
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 12:58 AM   #96
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Oh god guys I just want geale to defeat mundine...I'm a GGG nuthugger but not interested in comparing the two...I just want geale to defeat mundine,I don't give a fyck if it's ud sd or kd or ko or disqualified I just want him to win...after that we will see what happens to a matchup...
Geale beats choc by wide ud...
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 01:26 AM   #97
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Purse bid mate, for big promoter like HBO etc, do you know what it would cost to promote this fight? Protest what? He will get another shot at this title later. It sucks, but thats it. GGG knows he didnt win it from Geale, so he will want to fight him. Hahahahahahaha who the **** "shows" up for a purse bid
Representives show up to the purse bid. Fenech attended a few of them himself. Did Geale have anyone represent him at the purse bid yes or no?

Protest the stripping of the title. If he wants a shot at it he will have to make a bid at the purse bid they wont just hand it to him on a plate. It suxs because he is now directly responsible for the position he has put himself in, GGG is now calling the shots in terms of the WBA title and the WBA will do Geale no favours. he has already bent over and let them fck him, he should have defended himself and protested the decision to strip him.

so going by your theory, when Danny wins the vacant IBO title, does that mean he will want to fight Tarver next up?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 05:01 AM   #98
mrdoctor
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Representives show up to the purse bid. Fenech attended a few of them himself. Did Geale have anyone represent him at the purse bid yes or no?

Protest the stripping of the title. If he wants a shot at it he will have to make a bid at the purse bid they wont just hand it to him on a plate. It suxs because he is now directly responsible for the position he has put himself in, GGG is now calling the shots in terms of the WBA title and the WBA will do Geale no favours. he has already bent over and let them fck him, he should have defended himself and protested the decision to strip him.

so going by your theory, when Danny wins the vacant IBO title, does that mean he will want to fight Tarver next up?
im pretty sure by the end of geales cycle of fights in the next 2 years he will have about about 3 million in the bank and have a good life...
mrdoctor is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 05:54 AM   #99
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
pretty evident why Geale threw the WBA title in the bin, anything to avoid fighting GGG
Tell us what you think about Mundine not bothering to turn up for the purse bid to fight Golovkin.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #100
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Thats old news, it wouldnt matter anyhow as i have the same opinion of that one as i do for him not turning upto the Trout purse bid. Could be worse i guess, he could force his opponents to come in at Dannyweight
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 08:26 AM   #101
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Is there any topic that TCboxa does not start talking about Danny Green? FFS - he could be doing a live report from Israel with rockets raining down around him and "Dannyweight" woud be mentioned within seconds.
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 08:29 AM   #102
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Do people have confidence in Geales chin if he ever fights Martinez or Golovkin ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 09:23 AM   #103
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRA View Post
Is there any topic that TCboxa does not start talking about Danny Green? FFS - he could be doing a live report from Israel with rockets raining down around him and "Dannyweight" woud be mentioned within seconds.
I was asked a question about Mundine, no doubt ill mention Green in my response as well, shock horror gasp
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #104
badlefthook84
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Golovkin has not fought anyone of Geales caliber, your dreaming mate take your attitude to the pool room. GGG displayed a defense not dissimilar to swiss cheese in his last outing. The Pole was a limited fighter and was hitting GGG at will. Terrible defense, he will get exposed against the quality of Geale .
Firstly, is this the same limited pole who smashed a guy in 3 rounds that Geale had to put a hard shift in to decision ? Secondly, your talking utter bollocks. Proksa did certainly not hit Golovkin at will. Caught him with a straight right from his southpaw stance in the 3rd, the only flush shot he probably caught him with. Proksa is a good fighter and Golovkin obliterated him. That is all.
badlefthook84 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 02:29 PM   #105
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Do people have confidence in Geales chin if he ever fights Martinez or Golovkin ?
Without a doubt.

Tell me, when has Geale been hurt in a fight?
Sox is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum