boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Should Vitali do it?
Yes 59 80.82%
NO 14 19.18%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #31
NeckBreaknAiken
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Respect The "U"
Posts: 10,510
vCash: 700
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.S. View Post
Hayes too busy showing off that his bare **** has healed from the kicking he received from Wlad Klitschko last year.
He healed from that when he KO'd Chisora, who gave Vitali his toughest fight in years.


And by the way... Wlad and Vitali are 2 different fighters. When are some of you going to realize this?
NeckBreaknAiken is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #32
theboy_racer
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,443
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezel8764 View Post
He's terrified of the Hayemaker.

Vitali clearly doubts himself whether he can do as he claims, beat or ko Haye

Whereas Haye knows that he would not lose or be ko'd by Vitali
theboy_racer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #33
Montero
Left Hook from HELL!!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7,322
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Haye does NOT deserve the payday. However, Vitali WILL fight again - and if Valuev doesn't return, who else is there?

So like I've been saying all along now, we're gonna see Vitali-Haye next summer.
Montero is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #34
Cinderella Man
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,250
vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Again, the losses are official but they aren't convincing because they occurred due to an injury. And what are you talking about? Vitali Klitschko was the WBC champion for years and beat the best available. He never ducked anyone and most people ducked him including the two that "won" against him.
One of these injuries having been caused by getting punched in the face, hard, repeatedly.
Cinderella Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #35
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,997
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
I feel like I'm talking to some child that can't wrap his head around a basic point and then tries to turn into something else. It's lucky to get cut, not to intend damage. I don't know how you pulled that out of your ass but stop doing it because the concept I'm trying to explain to you is very easy to understand. I know that it makes your entire argument wrong but that's the whole point.
You have to be a complete fool to think ANY fighter is not trying to do damage everytime he punches and that is exactly what happened and exactly why it was not lucky.

Quote:
It does matter that Vitali is older than Briggs. It shows that Vitali is past his prime too but I don't get how Vitali being the 2nd best HW really matters to your point. Yes Vitali is the 1st/2nd best because he's is that great of a boxer but he still is past his prime just like Briggs was. Basically both were past their primes but Vitali still destroyed Briggs with complete ease while Lewis was on ***** street in the 1st round and the fight would have went the full 12 if the ref never prematurely stopped it. And again, Briggs said that Vitali was better than Lewis. Along with the Vitali-Lewis fight, it shows that Vitali is just better than Lewis.
Neing the second best heavyweight shows he hasn't fallen off because the comp is so bad. And if Vittles handles Briggs with complete ease he should have been able to stop him. You know what shows me Vits isn't better than Lewis? The FACT that Lewis stopped him while he was at his worst and Vittles at his best.

Quote:
Byrd was ducking Vitali. Vitali was champ of the world for years while Byrd was a nobody. There was no point of a rematch, everyone knows a 1 armed Vitali still beat the living hell out of Byrd and only lost because of the shoulder.
Byrd was ducking Vitaly after coming to Germany on 10 days notice and making him quit and than twice fighting the much better brother. Yeah that makes sense. The point of a rematch was Vittles lost, was being backed up by a guy he towered over and significantly outweighed, because the German fans, his fans were cheering Byrd and he promised them he'd het his belt back. And if Byrd was a nobody than why was he ranked 10th in 2000 while Vits was unranked, 3rd in 2001 while Vits was unranked and two on 2002 while Vots was 7th and 2nd in 2003 while Vits was ranked 1? Seems to me Byrd was there the whole time and Vittles did everything in his power to avoid fighting the man who made him quit again.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #36
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,997
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanPaulValley View Post
Briggs also fought that fight with only one arm. Vitali couldnt KO him or drop him.
Vitali has zero great wins and he lost his biggest fights. Byrd's win and Lewis' win is as legit as Vitali's win over Charr.
Bottom Line,Vitali isn't an ATG.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:58 PM   #37
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,997
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella Man View Post
One of these injuries having been caused by getting punched in the face, hard, repeatedly.
Lol, you didn't know it was just luck Lewis was able to hit him at all? There are no reasons why it was luck, but by god it was!!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:18 PM   #38
Cinderella Man
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,250
vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Lol, you didn't know it was just luck Lewis was able to hit him at all? There are no reasons why it was luck, but by god it was!!
How could I forget about that. How DARE i forget about that. Lewis is the p4p luckiest boxer of all time.
Cinderella Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:21 PM   #39
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,997
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella Man View Post
How could I forget about that. How DARE i forget about that. Lewis is the p4p luckiest boxer of all time.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #40
tezel8764
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,941
vCash: 527
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montero View Post
Haye does NOT deserve the payday. However, Vitali WILL fight again - and if Valuev doesn't return, who else is there?

So like I've been saying all along now, we're gonna see Vitali-Haye next summer.
But Manuel Charr did? Hypocrisy.
tezel8764 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:53 PM   #41
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Byrd was ducking Vitaly after coming to Germany on 10 days notice and making him quit and than twice fighting the much better brother. Yeah that makes sense. The point of a rematch was Vittles lost, was being backed up by a guy he towered over and significantly outweighed, because the German fans, his fans were cheering Byrd and he promised them he'd het his belt back. And if Byrd was a nobody than why was he ranked 10th in 2000 while Vits was unranked, 3rd in 2001 while Vits was unranked and two on 2002 while Vots was 7th and 2nd in 2003 while Vits was ranked 1? Seems to me Byrd was there the whole time and Vittles did everything in his power to avoid fighting the man who made him quit again.
Well I already spotted a huge mistake right from your first sentence. Byrd didn't "make" Vitali quit. The only reason Vitali quit was because of a self inflicted injury. Byrd didn't do ****. Especially with the fact that he didn't even win 1 entire round througout the fight. Byrd ducked Vitali because he knew he'd lose every round and he knew that if he actually fought a 2 armed Vitali over the course of an entire fight he would get KO'd just like he got KO'd against Wlad. And what rankings are you using? Those are not accurate at all. Byrd was a nobody while Vitali was WBC champion. Vitali is much better than Byrd, and it's kinda pathetic that a fully healthy Byrd couldn't take out a 1 armed Vitali by decision/KO.

Byrd ducked the rematch because he knew what the end result would be. He decided to take the less chinned version in Wlad but that didn't work either because of Wlads superior ability.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #42
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,637
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Seriously, it's time that David Haye actually fights and beats a decent string of top contenders if he wants a Klitschko fight again. After all of the bull**** last time, and then that horrible performance... he has no business getting another shot until he earns it in the ring, not with his mouth. Beating Chisora is fine... but I'm not talking about more fights against other brits. He needs to fight someone like Povetkin and stir some real interest again.
WiDDoW_MaKeR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:29 AM   #43
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,997
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Well I already spotted a huge mistake right from your first sentence. Byrd didn't "make" Vitali quit. The only reason Vitali quit was because of a self inflicted injury. Byrd didn't do ****. Especially with the fact that he didn't even win 1 entire round througout the fight. Byrd ducked Vitali because he knew he'd lose every round and he knew that if he actually fought a 2 armed Vitali over the course of an entire fight he would get KO'd just like he got KO'd against Wlad. And what rankings are you using? Those are not accurate at all. Byrd was a nobody while Vitali was WBC champion. Vitali is much better than Byrd, and it's kinda pathetic that a fully healthy Byrd couldn't take out a 1 armed Vitali by decision/KO.

Byrd ducked the rematch because he knew what the end result would be. He decided to take the less chinned version in Wlad but that didn't work either because of Wlads superior ability.
Vittles quit because of a "self inflicted injury"? Lmao!! So he intentionly hurt himself to get out of the fight? You're a moron. And where is the proof or link that shows Byrd ducked a rematch. The burden to rematch is on the loser. You know, the guy who quit against a fighter who started his career 1lb above the super middleweight limit? Lol, you're such an ass clown!
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:05 AM   #44
Meow
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 590
vCash: 500
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Vittles quit because of a "self inflicted injury"? Lmao!! So he intentionly hurt himself to get out of the fight? You're a moron. And where is the proof or link that shows Byrd ducked a rematch. The burden to rematch is on the loser. You know, the guy who quit against a fighter who started his career 1lb above the super middleweight limit? Lol, you're such an ass clown!
Oh now you mad. But anyway, to address your stupidity, the definition of self inflicted injury is not INTENTIONLY hurt himself. So, I don't think he'd try to get out of a fight with a guy that couldn't win a round that got his ass handed to him. Vitali, again, quit due to a self inflicted injury. Byrd didn't do **** so stop being delusional. It's sad that as a Vitali hater you have no big losses in Vitali's career because he's never truly lost.
Meow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:23 AM   #45
JAB5239
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,997
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Vitali end Haye's career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Oh now you mad. But anyway, to address your stupidity, the definition of self inflicted injury is not INTENTIONLY hurt himself. So, I don't think he'd try to get out of a fight with a guy that couldn't win a round that got his ass handed to him. Vitali, again, quit due to a self inflicted injury. Byrd didn't do **** so stop being delusional. It's sad that as a Vitali hater you have no big losses in Vitali's career because he's never truly lost.
Lol, Mad? I can't stop laughing at your stupidity. Nothing for me to be mad about Kitty. You're so hell bent on sucking Vittles nuts you don't realize Byrd did win rounds and was competitive in almost every one. You're so ignorant you don't realize he DID quit against a guy who started his career at 169lbs and who you WRONGLY say "didn't do ****." You're so infatuated you claim he "never truly lost", but the FACT is he lost to the two best fighters he ever fought. And no, I don't hate Vitaly at all. I just like cramming the truth down the throats of nuthuggers who constantly overrate and tell lies to try and rewrite history. Call it a hobby of mine that I thoroughly enjoy day to day because I know losers like you hate to hear it.
JAB5239 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015