Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

View Poll Results: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao is now meaningless?
Agree 350 47.88%
Disagree 381 52.12%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #6376
Florez
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Roger:''If No Pacquiao Fight,Floyd would go down as a Scared Champion''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhill View Post
Team Mayweather starts to prefer Manny over Canelo, I guess.

Hope he fights soon but I wouldn't be surprised if he chooses to fight Bradley next rather than Pacquiao.
Florez is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #6377
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

vCash: 138
Default Re: Roger:''If No Pacquiao Fight,Floyd would go down as a Scared Champion''

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOW7 View Post
Its not a flomo thing. Everyone wants to see the fight. If Bob allows it, the fight will get made.
Pimp C is online now  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #6378
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
hes just waited so long to fight the mofo. it just aint the same any more. its just like the cotto fight. he waited too long
Log off you delusional ****ing hater.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #6379
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 495

If the match doesn't take place, Floyd will go down as the #1 ***** among the ATG's, but hey! health is more important
locard is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #6380
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhill View Post
Team Mayweather starts to prefer Manny over Canelo, I guess.
i always thought if he fought canelo, his critics couldnt say any more shite about him. but, if i was floyd right now, id pick pac and for obvious reasons, much easier fight.
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #6381
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
If the match doesn't take place, Floyd will go down as the #1 ***** among the ATG's, but hey! health is more important
I guess his health didn't matter against Chico, JLC 2x Gatti, Hatton, Oscar, Zab or Cotto? People like you kill me. PBF isn't scared of a guy who he holds a stylistic advantage over not to mention being the betting favorite over in the fight if you mother****ers actually knew anything you would realize that both are at fault here as to why this fight hasn't happened but all you do is blame PBF. You mother****ers sound like a broken record. There's fault that lies on both sides not just one.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:01 PM   #6382
anj
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 300

Here's my theory:

We know Pacquiao could have gone in harder against Bradley. Bradley's face was barely bruised. Pacquiao wanted to do enough to win. The fight was a fix. Bradley now has credibility to fight Mayweather.

Instead of something like a 50:50 split, Mayweather has probably agreed to fight Bradley soon, so Arum gets a good purse from Bradley...so there will be less of a need to get that purse from a Pacman-Mayweather fight.

Mayweather will then fight Pacman and get something like a 60-40 split. Arum profits, Mayweather profits, Pacman gets a purse that will keep him quiet.
anj is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 06:11 PM   #6383
Florez
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Floyd should fight Pacquiao next instead of Bradley or Alvarez.
Since Pacquiao is the ''easier'' one.

Florez is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #6384
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
I guess his health didn't matter against Chico, JLC 2x Gatti, Hatton, Oscar, Zab or Cotto? People like you kill me. PBF isn't scared of a guy who he holds a stylistic advantage over not to mention being the betting favorite over in the fight if you mother****ers actually knew anything you would realize that both are at fault here as to why this fight hasn't happened but all you do is blame PBF. You mother****ers sound like a broken record. There's fault that lies on both sides not just one.
Both sides have their share of fault, that's true. But the one putting the major roadblocks, talking more bullshit then hiding and losing the urge it's been Floyd. I think Floyd would beat Pac comfortably too, specially at this stage when Pac is on the decline. But that doesn't change the fact even knowing Pac could be hanging the gloves soon, Floyd still shows no interest at making the easy, huge money fight. Now he's gone into self preservation mode again, claiming he lost 15 lbs of muscle and that boxing ain't his focus anymore but his failed promo company is. He can talk shit now that Pac is training for JMM, but when Manny was free he was nowhere to be seen. I wont even go there, everybody knows who's the biggest chicken and creator of roadblocks of the two

In the eyes of the public Mayweather will go down as an ATG who was scared of midgets, the greatest treat to his legacy is himself
locard is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 06:26 PM   #6385
oibighead
G.O.A.T.
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

been arguing since 2009

Love it
oibighead is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #6386
oibighead
G.O.A.T.
East Side Guru

ooh look guys this'll show them foolish flomos

oh snap, this'll teach them pesky Pactards
Old 11-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #6387
oibighead
G.O.A.T.
East Side Guru

.....hold on wait.. 3 pages in and puga hasnt commented yet...

Is he alright?
Old 11-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #6388
guncho
next champion!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

too late not interested any more
guncho is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #6389
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Both Mayweather and Pac are a disgrace to the sport for preventing this fight from happening, their fans should be scorning them instead of defending them for this debacle.

That been said, Floyd is the chicken. Pacquiao is just Arum's little pet slave
locard is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #6390
igor_otsky
Undefeated
East Side Guru

Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather/Pacquiao" Express!!!!!!

1 million pages and counting. keep em comming phaggits..
igor_otsky is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum