Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 11-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #46
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky Cat View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Jessop, Jessop, Jessop
Flea Man is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #47
Check_Hook
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Im one of Hattons biggest fans, TS are you serious in even asking such a stupid question.

As for people saying Hatton/Pac was a toss up, Hatton wpuld stop him. Hatton in his prime would have not chance at all against Pacquaio, his style is completely wrong and 9/10 he gets sparked out. Enough with all this bullshit he was doing well for a round, he got destroyed.

I think a prime Hatton vs Mayweather at 140, would not win but would cause alot of problems.
Check_Hook is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #48
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill C84 View Post
If you went to Afghanistan? The chances are you would be shot, which is part and parcel of war, I grant you, but considering it would be your own squadron firing the guns, it's not something to be proud of.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #49
BretN
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Hatton circa 2005 v Pacquiao circa 2009 would of been something special
BretN is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #50
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

Still give the edge to Pacquiao. Comfortable decision or mid-to-late rounds stoppage.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #51
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_Hook View Post
Im one of Hattons biggest fans, TS are you serious in even asking such a stupid question.

As for people saying Hatton/Pac was a toss up, Hatton wpuld stop him. Hatton in his prime would have not chance at all against Pacquaio, his style is completely wrong and 9/10 he gets sparked out. Enough with all this bullshit he was doing well for a round, he got destroyed.

I think a prime Hatton vs Mayweather at 140, would not win but would cause alot of problems.
Why do people from Liverpool love Ricky Hatton..?

He had a bigger following than Bellew, Price, Smith ever had.

Me personally, i appreciated him more when he was retired.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #52
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Rickys fanbase is based on him appearing to be humble, "one of us", being able to relate to him.

But 99% of his fanbase are pissed up football retards, so how can they relate?

.....Oh wait.
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #53
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Rickys fanbase is based on him appearing to be humble, "one of us", being able to relate to him.

But 99% of his fanbase are pissed up football retards, so how can they relate?

.....Oh wait.
He was a glimmer of hope for people who live for football, binge drinking and snorting coke.

Ricky Hatton was a influential part of the coke generation.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #54
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

The vast majority of Ricky's disciples, get pissed, go to football matches and just about manage to sing the usual same old shit at the ground.

The:

"We know what we are"
"You know what you are"
"He scores when he wants"
"We'll sing what we want"

Crew.

Bunch of
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #55
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

I did not mind Ricky Hatton, but i could not stand his fans.

Other fighters have tried to adhere to the retards who go to football matches, but nobody has done it like Ricky Hatton.

Note: "Not all people who go the match are retards"

Tony Bellew, David Price seem to have tapped into his market in Liverpool.

But Ricky Hatton did it nationwide.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #56
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
I did not mind Ricky Hatton, but i could not stand his fans.

Other fighters have tried to adhere to the retards who go to football matches, but nobody has done it like Ricky Hatton.

Note: "Not all people who go the match are retards"

Tony Bellew, David Price seem to have tapped into his market in Liverpool.

But Ricky Hatton did it nationwide.
Yes, because they know its an easy get, football fans and boxing fans go like bread and butter. Take your average football fan, stick a pint in front of him, tell him to like the fighter, get his fat arse to the fight with all his mates, turn up, sing, have a scrap, go home, and do it all again in a couple of months.

What a life. Living to the max ay!?!

Little do they know, the fighters couldn't give a shit about the fans or who they are, as long as they get paid and people turn up, they really don't care who you are, your a number and a bum on a seat, luckily for them, the football fan market, don't take much to get got and be brainwashed by the hype.

I've seen lab rats with more intelligence than some of those.

"We know what we are, we know what we are"

Let's all follow one another like sheep, come on! It's fun!
craney91 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #57
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Yes, because they know its an easy get, football fans and boxing fans go like bread and butter. Take your average football fan, stick a pint in front of him, tell him to like the fighter, get his fat arse to the fight with all his mates, turn up, sing, have a scrap, go home, and do it all again in a couple of months.

What a life. Living to the max ay!?!

Little do they know, the fighters couldn't give a shit about the fans or who they are, as long as they get paid and people turn up, they really don't care who you are, your a number and a bum on a seat, luckily for them, the football fan market, don't take much to get got and be brainwashed by the hype.

I've seen lab rats with more intelligence than some of those.

"We know what we are, we know what we are"

Let's all follow one another like sheep, come on! It's fun!
They are some of the most ignorant mongs in sport, these football fans. I can remember some of their reactions after Haye vs Kiltschko, they seem to think everybody owe's them something.

At all of these big British fights, you have bored opportunist football fans. They are not real boxing fans, people where moaning at me on this site! Because i stated that i was not going to the Price vs Harrison fight because it will be full of mongs.

And i was right..? The booing and abuse Audley Harrison received after the fight, and while he was still down on the canvas was disgraceful.

Here's some more mongs in this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFLhrEAZTd0&feature=related[/ame]
Old 11-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #58
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
They are some of the most ignorant mongs in sport, these football fans. I can remember some of their reactions after Haye vs Kiltschko, they seem to think everybody owe's them something.

At all of these big British fights, you have bored opportunist football fans. They are not real boxing fans, people where moaning at me on this site! Because i stated that i was not going to the Price vs Harrison fight because it will be full of mongs.

And i was right..? The booing and abuse Audley Harrison received after the fight, and while he was still down on the canvas was disgraceful.

Here's some more mongs in this video.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sorry Kool, I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make with that video?

I'm not one to support bad fans and thuggery, but the ones in that clip were rightfully disappointed and put their feelings across well IMO.

Haye was shamefully bad, he was absolutely dominated and then offered up lame excuses.

I really liked Haye, but I was gutted watching at home and felt so annoyed that I'd paid out fifteen quid, I can't imagine how I'd have felt if I'd paid out hundreds to actually watch it live.

Michael300 is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #59
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
Sorry Kool, I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make with that video?

I'm not one to support bad fans and thuggery, but the ones in that clip were rightfully disappointed and put their feelings across well IMO.

Haye was shamefully bad, he was absolutely dominated and then offered up lame excuses.

I really liked Haye, but I was gutted watching at home and felt so annoyed that I'd paid out fifteen quid, I can't imagine how I'd have felt if I'd paid out hundreds to actually watch it live.

Don't be sorry.

David Haye was beaten by the better man, anybody that really knows boxing knows that he gave his best. They both nullified each other, and it was a tense affair, David Haye being outweighed by over 2 stones and battling with a big athletic technical fighter, IF YOU KNOW BOXING..? With his own strengths and weaknesses, the plan was to always initiate a series of ambush attacks, which he did..? But they did not go quite to plan. Boxing fans deep down knows this, but retarded monged out fans who think fighters ****ing owe them a arm and a leg..? Don't ****ing understand this.

So you paid 15 quid..? To watch the fight, and you watched the fight. So what's your ****ing problem mate..?

No fighter owe's you anything more than being able to watch the fight, his performance is personal. David Haye owe's you nothing mate, no fighter does. You have a personal choice, to pay to watch a fight or fly to watch it ringside.

I personally enjoyed the fight, and the events, but i was gutted for David Haye! Not for ****ing crying ass disrespectful fans.

Get a grip of yourself, and ****ing sort it out.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #60
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

They wouldn't let me be interviewed on Sky Sports outside the stadium for Haye-Wlad because I told the reporter I thought Wlad would win convincingly. Its all prepped, or at least was for that crowd interview.

Craney. In the space of a week or so you've gone from someone who made a few good points, albeit in a sometimes strange manner, to a complete attention whoring troll. good work.
GazOC is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum