Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #61
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Don't be sorry.

David Haye was beaten by the better man, anybody that really knows boxing knows that he gave his best. They both nullified each other, and it was a tense affair, David Haye being outweighed by over 2 stones and battling with a big athletic technical fighter, IF YOU KNOW BOXING..? With his own strengths and weaknesses, the plan was to always initiate a series of ambush attacks, which he did..? But they did not go quite to plan. Boxing fans deep down knows this, but retarded monged out fans who think fighters ****ing owe them a arm and a leg..? Don't ****ing understand this.

So you paid 15 quid..? To watch the fight, and you watched the fight. So what's your ****ing problem mate..?

No fighter owe's you anything more than being able to watch the fight, his performance is personal. David Haye owe's you nothing mate, no fighter does. You have a personal choice, to pay to watch a fight or fly to watch it ringside.

I personally enjoyed the fight, and the events, but i was gutted for David Haye! Not for ****ing crying ass disrespectful fans.

Get a grip of yourself, and ****ing sort it out.
What a great guy you are!

I will remind you of that quote if you complain about any fight or fighter ever again.

Maybe you should try and "get a grip" yourself, calm down and try and get your point across without being a tool
Michael300 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2012, 08:10 PM   #62
icemax
Indian Red
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 13,617
vCash: 664
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post

Thoughts?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
icemax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:10 PM   #63
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

People were demanding that Haye refund their flight/ hotel/ ticket costs like theres some sort of guarantee when you go watch a fight. Crazy.
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:12 PM   #64
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
They wouldn't let me be interviewed on Sky Sports outside the stadium for Haye-Wlad because I told the reporter I thought Wlad would win convincingly. Its all prepped, or at least was for that crowd interview.

Craney. In the space of a week or so you've gone from someone who made a few good points, albeit in a sometimes strange manner, to a complete attention whoring troll. good work.
Time of the month......
Michael300 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #65
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Spion Kop
Posts: 30,799
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
Time of the month......
Nah, I got off mine last week.
GazOC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #66
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
People were demanding that Haye refund their flight/ hotel/ ticket costs like theres some sort of guarantee when you go watch a fight. Crazy.
I agree, that is just ridiculous.

You pay your money and you take a chance.

What you are entitled to is an opinion though, if you are not happy with something that you have paid for you have a right ot voice that displeasure.

As long as its done in a reasonable way and there is a degree of validity I have no problem with that.

I was really annoyed that I had wasted my money on such a pitiful performance, but it never crossed my mind to expect a refund.

Why would it?!

I paid for a night of boxing and got it.

However shit it was!
Michael300 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:21 PM   #67
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 306
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

PK reading some of your posts in here, theyre just crazy and invite litigation, youre accusing Pacman of being on 'roids with absolutely no proof whatsoever, none. and you seem to think thats the only reason he beat hatton? the reason is that although hatton is a great fighter, pacman is a once in a generation style fighter, with a massive left hand, and ricky didnt live the life, it was no "toss up" or lucky punch, on the night the better man won convincingly
JamieC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:23 PM   #68
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

No then. No now. No never.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #69
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieC View Post
PK reading some of your posts in here, theyre just crazy and invite litigation, youre accusing Pacman of being on 'roids with absolutely no proof whatsoever, none. and you seem to think thats the only reason he beat hatton? the reason is that although hatton is a great fighter, pacman is a once in a generation style fighter, with a massive left hand, and ricky didnt live the life, it was no "toss up" or lucky punch, on the night the better man won convincingly


I agree mate, he is really on one today, don't know what his problem is.

He is normally pretty out there, but I tend to agree with a fair bit he says actually, usually good value.

But he is acting like a **** today, was needlessly hostile towards me a minute a go, completely unprovoked.

Needs to calm down me thinks
Michael300 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:27 PM   #70
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Up and about
Posts: 1,646
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
No then. No now. No never.


Succinct and to the point, and I couldn't agree more
Michael300 is online now  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #71
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 306
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEVO View Post
I do feel sorry for Hatton because there was no to ways about it Pac was juiced up i am convinced and now he has come of it where has all his power gone..
its a bit of a step to say he was on roids because he was good, now hes not as good so thats proof hes come off them. i think the reason he doesnt have the ko's recently is part mental (he doesnt seem to have that seek-and-destroy mode) as his heads not in the game and i think since hes become born-again he has mellowed significantly, not a bad thing but maybe not great for his tactics. also i think the margarito fight has taken something out of him, he may have dished out a brutal beating, but he also took a few hts himself, off someone outweighing him by 17lbs on fight night
JamieC is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #72
duranimal
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South of England
Posts: 4,332
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Ricky wants no part of Pacman he's too truamatised by that obliteration

If he were to go up against Pac again, his ring walk would resemble Bruno's in 96 against Tyson when he near on feinted with terror & crossed himself more times than the pope does at easter, Bruno grimiced so much he looked like he had lockjaw.

Nah, that Pacman massacre ****ed Ricky up real bad, he'd have a mental breakdown the last week of the fight, especially when he sees the fight odd's on a repeat wipeout, he'll feel like he's on deathrow & his cell is next to the room with the waiting electric chair

Ricky has already come out & said he wants Mayweather again, MAX $$$$$$ with much less risk of being laid out like a corpse
duranimal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #73
duranimal
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South of England
Posts: 4,332
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieC View Post
its a bit of a step to say he was on roids because he was good, now hes not as good so thats proof hes come off them. i think the reason he doesnt have the ko's recently is part mental (he doesnt seem to have that seek-and-destroy mode) as his heads not in the game and i think since hes become born-again he has mellowed significantly, not a bad thing but maybe not great for his tactics. also i think the margarito fight has taken something out of him, he may have dished out a brutal beating, but he also took a few hts himself, off someone outweighing him by 17lbs on fight night
I agree also that the Margo fight took a real toll on him, he really took a bit of a beating & thats overlooked by the shutout but Margo hurt Pacman real bad & Margo hurt ever ****er. It shows up in the afterfight HBO interview, manny is in real bad pain, they recken he slept in the featal position for 3 days such was the trauma he suffered from those margo body shots.
duranimal is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:44 AM   #74
ISPEAKUMTROOTH
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 568
vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

What the **** is going on with this thread?Folks saying Floyd and Manny are not the same fighters so if Ricky fought them now he would have a better showing when in reality Hatton hasnt fought for 3 1/2 years.Waken ****ing up ladies.Retard thread thats outing retard posters.Hatton losers all the time,everytime.
ISPEAKUMTROOTH is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:03 AM   #75
Betty Swollocks
James 'Lights Out' Toney
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: SE Asia, via Scotland
Posts: 2,862
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Remember, Hatton was winning the second round against Pac 'by a country mile' before getting caught with what Ray Hatton admitted was a wild shot, Pac was just throwing wild shots.
Both look faded fighters now but in a rematch I see Hatton carrying over his form of the second round against Pac, pre-getting caught.
Hatton by wide UD.
Betty Swollocks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013