Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 08:17 PM   #46
locard
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,469
vCash: 495
Default Re: AMERICAN Donaire makes Nishioka retire from the sport USA USA USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
We have 19 world title belts. A plethora of world class fighters. 3-4 p4p worthy. Why the **** would we need to claim someone to make us look good. We are the best. Nonito fought on the US olympic team, and has been here since he was a child.

So **** off you glass jawed french faggot before I smash you like Froch did Bute.
Im not french, and get your head out of your arse inbred redneck. Your police state of a country having more belts than any other country atm doesn't change the fact you're not the best at SBW, just like you're not the best at BW, HW, LW, and many, many other divisions. Mares has lived most of his life in U.S and he speaks english perfectly, is he american?

Oh wait, you're waiting until he beats Nonito, then you'll disown the FILIPINO Flash and claim Mares is the real american champion, right? I can see it happening already
locard is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #47
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,346
vCash: 528
Default Re: AMERICAN Donaire makes Nishioka retire from the sport USA USA USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arran View Post
Donaire was born in filipines...hes filipino!

Does that mean David Beckham is american too? I never knew until speaking americans that people who learn a job in a country become one of them...If I go to italy and learn to be a bin man for a week...i become an italian bin man because i learnt my craft there.

Audley Harrison american?

fact is...people become citizens of the usa and australia because they are notoriously hard to get visas in...my friend is now an aussie citizen (good friend from high school), does he see himself as an aussie? does he ****.
What nationality are the Klitschko's? I can't wait to see the pretzel you make yourself over this.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 08:21 PM   #48
Atlanta
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 9,346
vCash: 528
Default Re: AMERICAN Donaire makes Nishioka retire from the sport USA USA USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by conraddobler View Post
Did he try out for the Filipino or American Olympic boxing squad?
So Lennox Lewis is Canadian? Canadian Boxing fans will love you if you say yes.
Atlanta is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #49
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: G Rap
Posts: 13,408
vCash: 571
Default Re: AMERICAN Donaire makes Nishioka retire from the sport USA USA USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by locard View Post
Im not french, and get your head out of your arse inbred redneck. Your police state of a country having more belts than any other country atm doesn't change the fact you're not the best at SBW, just like you're not the best at BW, HW, LW, and many, many other divisions.
So we're better than your piece of shit country, and every country in the world not named the USA.

No doubt your country is full of glass jawed disgraces why you feel to need to undermine the superiority of the USA with your useless slubbered blathering.

Quote:
Mares has lived most of his life in U.S and he speaks english perfectly, is he american?
Does he have American citizenship?
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #50
conraddobler
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,667
vCash: 1847
Default Re: AMERICAN Donaire makes Nishioka retire from the sport USA USA USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta View Post
So Lennox Lewis is Canadian? Canadian Boxing fans will love you if you say yes.
yep, he's Canadian and British. Donaire is Filipino and American.
conraddobler is offline  Top
Old 11-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #51
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,678
vCash: 75
Default Re: AMERICAN Donaire makes Nishioka retire from the sport USA USA USA

TEAM AMERICA BABY

Donaire
MARTINEZ
Gamboa
Rigondeaux
Cotto
Abril


USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 12:04 AM   #52
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: G Rap
Posts: 13,408
vCash: 571
Default Re: AMERICAN Donaire makes Nishioka retire from the sport USA USA USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by megavolt View Post
TEAM AMERICA BABY

Donaire
MARTINEZ
Gamboa
Rigondeaux
Cotto
Abril
Team Philipines baby

Pacquiao
Donaire - raised in America
Viloria - Born in America
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 12:07 AM   #53
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,678
vCash: 75
Default Re: AMERICAN Donaire makes Nishioka retire from the sport USA USA USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
Team Philipines baby

Pacquiao
Donaire - raised in America
Viloria - Born in America
The last 2 are american. Obv philippines is stealing american talent
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 11-16-2012, 12:24 AM   #54
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 14,756
vCash: 928
Default Re: AMERICAN Donaire makes Nishioka retire from the sport USA USA USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyll View Post
I don't go by nationality or ethnicity when I root for fighters. In fact I personally think that's one of the silliest things to factor in. I go by personality, skills, and how a fighter presents himself overall. I'm a Rigo fan and I had absolutely no problem deciding between him and Donaire. I couldn't care less whether Donaire is American or not. He's not likable in my book. Donaire should fight Rigo in '13. There is nobody else for Donaire to fight (GBP fighters aside) after he destroys Arce. If Donaire fights a bum or moves up to face Salido or PDL he's clearly ducking Rigo. No excuses.
We get it dude. You don't like Pinoy fighters.
DobyZhee is offline  Top
Closed Thread

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013